Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh My God Shes Pregnant

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
Let's stop acting like we never made a mistake. If you met a hb 9 and she told you to f*** her raw you would throw that condom away like if it's toxic waste. Don't lie and say this isn't true. Rare is the man that would turn down free sex with a hot woman.

I'm willing to bet most here have had secks without a condom they just didn't get a random sloot pregnant.
Agreed.

Who here hasn't done it (banged a girl raw) and even when you haven't known a damn thing about her or her s!xual history?

I think all of us have at least once...I know I have, and more than once.

Luckily, I haven't been caught like the OP...yet!

My advice, stay with her until the child is born, but then move on, while still helping to raise your child.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
Who here hasn't done it (banged a girl raw) and even when you haven't known a damn thing about her or her s!xual history?

I think all of us have at least once...I know I have, and more than once.

Luckily, I haven't been caught like the OP...yet!
Amen! I haven't been caught but was close.

I had a FB with whom I'd have mind blowing sex for over 8 years. To look at her, you'd think she was prim and proper and very conservative sexually. She was the opposite.

Once she felt totally comfortable with me she was game for anything and everything.

One day I got an e-mail from her. She had been vomiting during the night and her period was late and she thought she might be pregnant.

It was one of the most excruciating moments of my life. For days I was in a spin. I decided to leave it up to her. If she wanted to have it, I would support it financially. If she wanted to abort it, that was up to her.

Then a miracle!

I got another e-mail from her.

"It's your lucky day. I just got my period."

I never want to go through that again and I can sympathize with the OP.

I wish him the best.

Cheers!

CrashOverRide

Don Juan
Reaction score
William I just want to give you a lot of respect for saying the child will be the most important thing to you. There's a lot of scumbags out there that wouldn't even care... As far as the ramifications of what you'll have to face, I wish you luck and will pray for everyone. You're a real man in my humble opinion though.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
How bout you man the FUC up and stop crying about how you need love. The kids life is more important. As long as SHE really likes you, marry her. Anyway, you can learn to love anyone, and it will be the REAL long term love not the butterflies the girls are always after.
WHAT KIND OF BS ADVICE IS THIS??? He hasn't even had a paternity test yet and you telling the poor guy to marry this sloot!

You don't need to ruin your life by marrying her that would be the 2nd worst mistake in your life (after this one). You can always just live with her if you like her no need to sign away your life on a piece of paper. If you marry her you are stuck with her.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Hello all.... its been a few months since my last post and I just wanted to update my situation. After I found out she was pregnant, my immediate focus was to make sure that the child was brought into the world safely and healthy.

In the meantime, I really go to know his mom in a different way other than just being one of the dozens of women I was constantly hooking up/trying to hook up with.

To make a long story short, we now live together and we are very happy..... and most importantly I am now the PROUD father of a beautiful SON.

I said this would be a new chapter in my life, but now I think it is a whole new book of my life. He is now 3 weeks old and is absolutely the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I cant imagine the idea of getting an abortion as some suggested. He is perfect, his mom is beautiful and we get along great. 9 months together constantly and you get to know someone pretty good. I plan on proposing sometime in the next few weeks and I look forward to raising my son in a home where both his parents are happy and supportive..

Thanks!!!!

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations.

Life is full of wonders, isn't it? Look back on your initial post and how you sound.

I'll be looking forward to your future posts, say in the next five years.

Cheers to the baby !

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
2 words:

DNA TEST

Here's some advice for other PUAs: STOP FVCKING LOW QUALITY WOMEN and you won't BE worried about pregnancy.

Tard.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congratulations on the healthy birth of your son and the happiness that you have spoken of.

but some of us are left second guessing a few details ... such as :

most people find out they are expecting when they are a month or two along. you posted on 3/14/11 as if you just heard the news.
so let's just say that's the day you were told and she was 2 months along.

march 2mo
april 1more mo
may 1 more mo
june 1 more mo
+july 1 more mo
and then the baby was born 3 weeks ago so i can't add anymore months to it (since this is 8/21/11) that equals 6months.
for that math to add up, either :
a. the baby is severely premature and would not be as healthy as stated abve
b. you did not post immediately when you found out
c. she did not tell you about said pregancy for several months ...or
d. what?

please clue us in.

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Unless she was already 3 months prego OP your dates wrong, lol @ OP being a troll or a sucker who is taking care of someone else's seed

No she would have to have been FOUR months preggo. March to the beginning of August is 5 months!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChalengeGuyFan said:
unprotected sex, not being married, the possibility of having a child and being pro-life DON'T GO TOGETHER !

I pity that child who will possibly grow with mental problems because of a dysfunctional family.

Dumbasses!
This. If you are not ready for a child and you are not willing to get an abortion you should simply NOT be risking it. Its wholly irresponsible and stupid. I feel so sorry for this kid who will be brought into the world with idiot parents who aren't ready.

Rogue

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I reiterate other's insistence for DNA paternity testing.
kingwilliam:
In the meantime, I really got to know his mom in a different way other than just being one of the dozens of women I was constantly hooking up/trying to hook up with.
It sounds like she's compensating for your gullibility. The fact is she was only 'pregnant' for five/six months. Why didn't she tell you from the beginning, maybe because she was knocked up by another cøck. And think about what you said earlier, "We argue quite a bit and she is MUCH more into me than I am her. (We argue over the fact that I dont tell her I love her)." Why would that be? Because she knew she was pregnant. In the words of Chris Rock,
Men lie the most, women tell the biggest lies … a man's lie is, "I was at Kevin's house!" A woman's lie is like, "It's your baby!"

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was younger I had a "close call" and in hindsight I wish I would have had it. I'm now 38 with no child to speak of and it sucks. I have wasted so much time "not being ready" and I passed those years right up. Enjoy your kid bro, I wish I did...

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I found out she was pregnant in December of 2010.. I had a DNA test he's mine, also he looks just like me. It's all good no need to over analyze.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody got played nobody lied. There is a lot of negativity and pessimism on here. Geez. This girl was in love w me from day one but I was wrapped up in a world of booze, bars, and buddies.

I am finally happy. What I wanted was already there.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
This. If you are not ready for a child and you are not willing to get an abortion you should simply NOT be risking it. Its wholly irresponsible and stupid. I feel so sorry for this kid who will be brought into the world with idiot parents who aren't ready.

I feel sorry for you. This kid u speak of will have an awesome life nurtured by intelligent successful parents who love him. Why don't u go back to the highschool forums bud

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
kingwilliam said:
I found out she was pregnant in December of 2010.. I had a DNA test he's mine, also he looks just like me. It's all good no need to over analyze.

You posted this in March:

She just informed me that she is pregnant.
So you knew for 3 months but she "just informed" you?