oh man negative effect

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im trying to cut ive read diesels guide thing but its only been the second day and i gained 5 pounds didnt lose !! lol ive had 1 sandwich for breakfast/lunch and i eat a regular dinner and drink 1 or more gallons of water a day... Whats wrong i think it might just be the 5 pounds of water in me! hopefully.... one thing also makes u have to piss alot.. And is yellow or clear piss better it has no color now..?

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously didn't read my guide.

Or if you did, you have no comprehension of what you read.

Where in my post does it say to eat only twice a day?

Are you exercising?

Just follow it to a "T", I've taken all the guess work out of it.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok well

well if i uppload a picture of my stomach or make a about pic in paint and upload it can anyone give me an estemate how long it take to lose my stomache
:confused:

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i meant was

Also what i meant is i read your article so somone wouldnt refer me to it thinking i hadnt read it im ttrying my own plan

Today so far and its 4pm ive had 1 sandwich and 1 cup of noodles and mass water.. gained?.

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol why would you try your own plan when its clearly retarded. starvation isn't a good diet and its obviously not working, so quit thinking you know better then diesel

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its nto starvation moron its healthyer foods and eating less at once

Phrozen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, one cup of noodles and a sandwich isn't much to eat by mid afternoon.

You will lose weight faster and keep your metabolism at a better pace if you eat just under your daily caloric needs. Basically, you are starving yourself thinking it will work faster. It is so ignorant to read Diesel's guide and then think that way. By your logic 1 aspirin gets rid of a headache so if you take 20 it will help 20 times more.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uhh

Ok do you have any idea then...? will it help me if i Run say for 30 mins every day or somthing and lift weights and eat super healthy like veggies n stuff? cuz probly this monday im gonna run with some friends that do it all the time..?:confused:

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: uhh

Originally posted by wh01987
Ok do you have any idea then...? will it help me if i Run say for 30 mins every day or somthing and lift weights and eat super healthy like veggies n stuff? cuz probly this monday im gonna run with some friends that do it all the time..?:confused:
I'm beginning to think you're not the sharpest tool in the shed.

What about "READ DIESEL'S GUIDE TO CUTTING UP AND FOLLOW IT TO A "t" " don't you understand?

Mr. Latte

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, by 4pm, you should have had THREE MEALS already. You need a 400 calorie meal every 3 hours or so (depending on weight, but this is a good average), consisting of 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fats.