Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh man I gave this AW a piece of my mind

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jigga: Listen up dude, this is the best advice you'll get in this thread regarding AW's.

When you give an attention w-hore any reaction at all: yelling at her, calling her, smiling at her, talking to her, talking about her to a friend etc, you are FEEDING THE BEAST!!! You should know this by now, you've been in a two year LTR with an AW!!!

This chick gets to you and you know it deep down. If she constantly disrespects you and you have no trouble picking up other girls, why would you give her any of your attention.

If you really really want to fuvk with her head, do you know what you should've done? Never burned the bridge. If she said she wanted to make out with the fat dude at the bar, you should've given her no reaction at all. Then enjoyed the rest of the night with your buddies, left the bar and NEVER talked to her again. She would be BEGGGING for your attention, like a heroin addict craves the needle. At that point you could've had your way with her, nutted on her face and kicked her @ss to the curb.

Get ahold of your emotions dude. You seem to have a violent temper and the smallest thing sets you off. Everyone you meet (whether its on the 'net or in real life) isn't going to like you. Don't waste all your energy trying to make them respect you. Your 25, time to grow up and look past this childish bs and treat AW's the way they should be treated: fuvk 'em and drop 'em.

PIMP

Demodulate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
demo they teach to write using two periods at the end of each sentence?
Touche'

my puncuation goes out the window after a few drinks......................

still your grammar sucks...

and I like to use trailing periods on teh intrawebs...

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
telos. someone is not allowed to have high self regard? I have this and I let it be known if someone is trying to put me at a lower level. Yeah i should be insecure when girls compliment me on how i look dress etc. and i get eye fvcked. i know what can i get cause ive gotten it. yea man that gives me low self esteem. yea it sucks when im the one who gets the girl that every other chump wants. Every girl ive banged and dated is very highly desired and good looking so i have no reason to not have high self regard. if someone like this AW is trying to treat like a male orbiter i will make it clear.

What do you got? i can back up my sh1t. i got sh1t to show for it. We can go side by side if you want. You wanna compare education? wanna compare where weve traveled and lived? what social circles weve been in and who we know? what kind of car we drive? who has the better body? other sh1t that we have? gurantee you have nothing on me trust me but we can discuss and show if you want.

PE-AW's are fun too me cause it makes things interesting but yes i realize that its not right and will probabably shortly start to see regular girls.
Your OP screams insecurity and weak game, this only confirms it. Oops, maybe you didn't understand that, here let me try again in a more advanced language obviously learned from countless hours studying at a pristine university:

Your OP screams 1nsecur1ty and weak game, th1s only conf1rms 1t. Now peaz out suck my ballz j1gga what what j1gga j1gga what.

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, wut wuz your thes1s on? Were all dy1ng to know!

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaxon said:
By the way, wut wuz your thes1s on? Were all dy1ng to know!
Thesis was on "How To Keep your cool when you are not the center of attention, but some random fat guy is" :crazy:

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
jaxon - thesis was on the mind set and other factors as to why commercial real estate developers in my state do not develop green buildings despite having the proper resources and financial capabilities.

What was your thesis on Jaxon fvckin pvssy?

Chin- you think i think i know everything cause i really dont but a 23 yr old defiantley doesnt know everything pvssy

Demo im not trying to impress people with my writing skills. maybe you should worry about finding a girl caue it gets a little harder and you become more desperate when youre 33

See why cant all you pvssys be like pimpsicle give proper advice.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jigga23 said:
See why cant all you pvssys be like pimpsicle give proper advice.
Because you're not worthy. Be a --EDIT-- bit --EDIT-- more civil, write more intelligently and behave like an adult. You might get better results then.

Your highness. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
haha fvck you rhoto piece of sh1t. Be a more civil nice wording. i pity you cause you cant speak english. you wanna go side by side and see who has more sh1t? what you got? You movin to LA? Hahaha good luck out there buddy youll get eaten up alive and spit out just like the chump you are. Your mentality just wont cut it. sorry to break the bad news.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh you caught a typo. Good for you. Let me save you the trouble, I'll make more, so get over it.

I don't have to compare myself to you, because you're going to tell me how great you have it, and how I won't ever be able to compete with you. But, funny thing is, I don't get all uppity about attention wh0res nor get into a relationship of two years with them. Then whine like a pre-pubescent child when they make out with fat dudes. Who is the piece of sh1t again?

-- Edit - Wow, after searching the threads you've started, I can only reiterate, get some help man. You've got some serious personality issues and control issues when dealing with women.

Some highlights

"met drunken hb thats from my class need help"

"If a girl is acting not normal is ok to ask her what her deal is?"

"Fvck Im going to see her tomorrow I dont know if I want to deal with it"

Again bro, read some Pook, KarmaSutra and search some Rollo, you seem to be lacking testicular fortitude. You need to get your **** handled, regardless of how bad ass you might think you are. Sure you might loaded or whatever your parents give you, but you're still an AFC.

--- End of Edit---

Mentality? What do you know about me, or my mentality? I'd really love to hear what you have to say, you seem like a really well informed person.

Grow up son.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
well you got rentals who fvckin cares i can get them too. Financial advisor at Schwab? Wow they hire anyone willing to get a series 7 and 66. You got your CFP? Nobody is a financial advisor except for you. Please that sh1t is over saturated. Stfu I couldve worked for them too. You surely aint going to get a dime piece out there. They like d1ckheads like me who walk around confident and c0cky and drive a 2008 benz.

You cant get an AW you would just be a male orbiter. Yea you say there no good but they are bigger challenge then just some regular ch1ck who doesnt need much game ran on them.

Geez it must suck to have your property values go down. Maybe you can do a 1031 and get a better property or do you have enough equity? Hopefully you dont have ARMs like a 3/1 or 5/1 or did have ARMs cause thats not good either. You might have to short sell them or they might become REO's if your tenants decide to leave. Let me know I will negotiate with the bank if you get in trouble or I can give you a hard money loan before the county clerk puts up your properties on the public records. But that wont be a good deal considering all the fees involved in bank auctions, attorney, listing, appraisal etc. If you need to Refi let me know I can knock .5 point on the orgination fee and I will only take 1 point up front and 2 in the back. We can do stated income if you want to also but your interest rate will probably be 6 3/4 though. If you want me to develop a mixed use building I can do that for you maybe. After we work out the conceptual design I will get the permits from the city you know entitlements and convenants and will finance the infrastructure (roads, sewer) from a venture capitalist contact I have. Then we can move forward with the schematic design have the architect work with a design build GC to do a fast track project that should be done in 8 months. By we gotta make sure we are 50% leased up pre breaking ground to get the construction financing and make the proper draws on it monthly. Also we need the right anchor tenants to draw in the correct retail tenants. Also the GC cannot fvck up paying the subs otherwise there will be a mechanics lien on the property and you will have to forfeit the property or sell it for what its worth. Fvck You

BY THE WAY GO GET YOUR COCO BUTTER and STARE AT OTHER DUDES PUTTING ON AFTER THEY TAKE A SHOWER. LOL. YOU FIND YOUR VALUES YET?

Last edited:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
chinwaggler said:
whats your iq jigga23
I'll give you a hint. The number is in his name/handle.
:D

Jaxon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
I'll give you a hint. The number is in his name/handle.
:D
You're giving him way too much credit.