Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh Jolly Good Time! A ONEitis thread!

AlexKaiser

Don Juan
Reaction score
So there's this girl. The one that has the perfect body and face that just drives you crazy. However turns out, the girl is **** in the mental department, and I already struck out with her because I approached her back when I was beta. Back when I was the bluest pill in the bottle.

So I moved on!

...or at least I thought I did.

She has a very common girl name, and I catch myself turning my head at every blonde girl that comes my way that even resembles her. I catch myself fantasizing about her sexually. Friends talk about the horrible selfish dumb **** she did when she was part of our lives. Her existence has made an impact on me to the point where I don't think just forgetting her is an option.

But, I do NOT want the idealized image of her to have any affect on me anymore. There are more beautiful, less lazy, less damaged girls out there, even in this small town, and I want to cleanse my mind of this girl and move on.

What tips do you guys have to get over this? Any good guides or practices you've used to cleanse your mind of unforgettable girls?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Picture her in your mind all fat and nasty. Which is probably how she'll end up, anyway.

IWO, project her inside onto her outside.

Most of these attractive girls are Trojan horses. At first it seems nice, then the sh!t hits the fan!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes, cut off any and all ties to her and anyone who knows her walk away. Move 3000 miles away start a new life with time she will fade away a year or so. And if she ever tries to contact you let's say 25 years later (lol) do not meet in person just say nice chatting let's do it again in another 25 years

https://m.popkey.co/8f8371/wGdM5.gif

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember this oneitis I took to prom my senior year in high school. She was a few years younger. :rofl: It was terrible. I went out on dates with other girls during the years I was 18-23, but all I could think about was the one-itis. The almost shoulda woulda coulda... then... nothing happened, she got bored and started her fast and furious dating years. Bye-bye, oneitis.