Oh I love fights

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey PeterNorthisawesome your ****ing retarded. You dont pick fights with random korean kids. You dont fight just to show your bigger. Right now you look like a total **** for beating up a 120lb asian kid who cant fight to save his life so he fights weak kids. Dont do it. I use to like fight cause i was sure i could win cause i went to China and studied martial arts, but guess wat? my teacher beat my ass when i went back and i learned a lesson and telling you this is like telling my past self this YOUR ****ING RETARDED AND YOU SHOULD DIE

Reaction score
Rint said:
Hey PeterNorthisawesome your ****ing retarded. You dont pick fights with random korean kids. You dont fight just to show your bigger. Right now you look like a total **** for beating up a 120lb asian kid who cant fight to save his life so he fights weak kids. Dont do it. I use to like fight cause i was sure i could win cause i went to China and studied martial arts, but guess wat? my teacher beat my ass when i went back and i learned a lesson and telling you this is like telling my past self this YOUR ****ING RETARDED AND YOU SHOULD DIE
LOL :crackup: did you actually read the thread? I never start fights I finish em. I gave this stupid kid the WHOLE YEAR to stop bothering me. I told him SO MANY TIMES and warned him about 12 times well I finally got fed up with it and started to make fun of him back. So basically he was the one who snapped and started the fight so ya don't get the wrong idea it's stupid to start fights for no reason but if someone is giving you sh*t a REAL MAN would stand up for himself regardless of WHO it is. Oh btw if you want to learn martial arts don't go to China they don't know sh*t. Most of the martial arts started in Japan so go there or Thailand.

Rint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not trying to make you seem wrong, but all martial arts originated in China. I learned Shaolin which is all that Jakie Chan Jet Li stuff, but theres is Wushu which is shaolin performace Shaolin is all about hitting vitals like chi points and it's very intresting you should try it then you'll agree with me. Trust me they do know **** and alot more then Japan or Thailand

Reaction score
Rint said:
Not trying to make you seem wrong, but all martial arts originated in China. I learned Shaolin which is all that Jakie Chan Jet Li stuff, but theres is Wushu which is shaolin performace Shaolin is all about hitting vitals like chi points and it's very intresting you should try it then you'll agree with me. Trust me they do know **** and alot more then Japan or Thailand
Lets see Japan created Judo, Ju-Jistu, Karate, Kyokushin Karate, Aikido, Laido, Kendo, Kobudo, Shintaido, Naginata and SUMO! Thailand made Muai-Thai (kick-boxing)

Shaolin is actually from INDIA and it's actually called "Shaolin Kempo" and Jet Li and Chan actually know a variety of martial arts but they mainly use Kung Fu.

So ya China did create some martial arts but to say they created ALL martial arts is WRONG. Well everyone is entitled to their opinion.

chandidas

Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
I think everyone has the characters confused I bet everyone thinks Kumar is the Asian dude but they're too stupid to realised it. I don't care though if some stranger does anything to piss me off I either break their nose or jaw and it doesn't matter who I've been in fights with the popular school football jock who was acutally a p*ssy and cried after the fight. :up:
im confused man...:confused: kumar is indian right? and indians are asians...(not east asian but still asian)

oh well, i see you guys are talking about some interesting martial arts stuff...this is what i know about martial arts

it is thought that the martial arts began in east asia by indian monk bodhidharma...who moved to china to spread buddhism in 522 AD.
there he settled in temple of shaolin and taught the monks yoga and Kalarippayattu (south indian martial art)

i'm sure other forms of martial arts existed in east asia b4 but there were no standardised techniques.

kung fu was developed in china, which influenced many neighbouring nations

Koreans also developed likes of taekyon, soobak and ssireum (tae kwon do is a modern martial art..a recent creation)

it was in japan where the martial arts flourished and there likes of judo, jiujitsu, aikido and karate were developed
:trouble: