Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

oh god im dead man im dead

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know what to do. Im so damn stupid. This girl I went out with kind of for a month. Well she had a boyfriend the whole time right. Well she told him me and her werent doing anything. And well I was pissed off being this *****es pawn right. Well tonight I took pictures with my phone of me and her in the sack and sent them to her ex on her phone. Hes pissed. She cried and said I ruined it and hit me and left. Even worse this emotionaly unstable girl boguht me a gold weddingringish ring.. And well I think now hes going to kick my ass... or would you guys be just mad at your girl if you where in his position? :eek: im deaddd

Reaction score
so you had a piece of ass on the side (**** buddy) and you messed it up. Nice!!!!. you better hope he isn't one of those body builder guys:D on staroids

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well yeah I ****ed up a **** buddy. Im shipping out for basic training anyway. Still it just sucks. She most likely will never talk to me again and tell all her female friends im the plague. She was a **** buddy but she talked about serious relationship stuff and bought me a gold ring... soI dont know what that means..

But yeah hes 6'3 and has done gymnastics all his life and im 5'7 and well ive beat up people taller but stilll. He came into my work once and threatend to kill me in front of customers but didnt touch me even with me yelling at him so Im not sure.

Reaction score
Originally posted by hungry_american
Well yeah I ****ed up a **** buddy. Im shipping out for basic training anyway. Still it just sucks. She most likely will never talk to me again and tell all her female friends im the plague. She was a **** buddy but she talked about serious relationship stuff and bought me a gold ring... soI dont know what that means..

But yeah hes 6'3 and has done gymnastics all his life and im 5'7 and well ive beat up people taller but stilll. He came into my work once and threatend to kill me in front of customers but didnt touch me even with me yelling at him so Im not sure.
So you're intimidated by a guy whose passion is gymnastics. Smack yourself. No really be a man and live with your decisions and accept the consequences. Learn from your mistakes and avoid this guy unless he makes himself available....then whoop his ass if you have to. You already let him disrespect you at your workplace, dont let it happen again.

:cool:

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah its just gay he came into my work with his friends too.. tough guy there.. Oh well im not scared of him physicly, just scared of what he can do with a gun. especialy considering how crazy people are. Somone walked into our mall here last week and unloaded on people with an assault rifle...

Duamutef

Banned
Reaction score
You did all the right things. At least you had some fun, instead of ruining your time with such a trivial bytch. The ring is useless, don't worry about it, and it's not surely the ring you wanted from her (if you get what I mean... :D )

About the shallow jock she used to date, don't worry. Violence can be so fun sometimes, just remember to place a knife well between his ribs as soon as things cease to be entertaining.

See ya.

Sirducer

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know what to do. Im so damn stupid. This girl I went out with kind of for a month. Well she had a boyfriend the whole time right. Well she told him me and her werent doing anything. And well I was pissed off being this *****es pawn right. Well tonight I took pictures with my phone of me and her in the sack and sent them to her ex on her phone. Hes pissed. She cried and said I ruined it and hit me and left. Even worse this emotionaly unstable girl boguht me a gold weddingringish ring.. And well I think now hes going to kick my ass... or would you guys be just mad at your girl if you where in his position? :eek: im deaddd
She was not your f.uck buddy, you thought she was but she clearly didnt, mate you dont just give out wedding rings, let alone rings to people you sleep with.. thats called...commitment.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not really sure why you took pictures of you two in bed and sent them to her BF? What did you think was going to happen?

Its kinda' obvious that she won't want to talk to you again...

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by flexion_
I'm not really sure why you took pictures of you two in bed and sent them to her BF? What did you think was going to happen?

Its kinda' obvious that she won't want to talk to you again...
What he said lol

Why would you do that anyway that basically you kinda ****blocked your ownself by sending him those pics. Just because she had a bf all this time? You basically had a fuvk buddy which you should have been satisfied with. You could have easily just said we have to stop seeing each other now that i know you have a bf its not right or some afc sh!t. Sending pics of you and another guys girl in the same bed lol was disrespectful to him lol. Thats like saying "Hey look i'm ****ing your gf look at it she is in the bed me me" kinda like your showing him your prize that you have that you took from him or something like that.

lol either way i think this was funny.

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw man.. Why'd you do that? Ego?

Keep your mouth shut about the girls you're banging, until you're finished with em. Sure, you can tell your close friends, but beyond that, you're shooting yourself in the foot. She'll find out that you have a big mouth, tell all her friends and your name will be mud. I hope you've learned a lesson.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hungry

I just dont get..shes got a boyfriend ( who I assume is away or shes afraid of him? ) and shes with you now for the time being , but you were pissed because she wasn't your boyfriend ?

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go confront him you *****

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man ho lame can You be. You could tell him You want to be with herm but nto send pics. You acted very immature and You gonna prolly loose her. Confront him anyways just to show You aint that lame.You lost girl, dont loose honour.

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
It just pissed me off becuase whenever I am with her he calls and she lies to him and says im not there. And he always says **** about me and was mad when she was hanging out with me. She always lied to him so I just had to show what a lier she is. And as bad as it sounds it was kind of fun to do that... but now I lost a friend/**** :down:

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hungry_american, you may think you are the bigger man right now...but really dude.

What were your intentions straight up?

Were you there to phvck with this other dude? Did you just want an endless and perptetual lay? Was the fact you are shipping out to Dead Man's Land have anything to do with it, were you tempting fate's terrible hand ONE more time?

What you did was stupid and not really too manly at all. I'm not that impressed. If I was that sucker I would come over and give you all I got regardless of how bad you whoop my a$$. You are playing a little boy's game man. Is it really that fun? Do you enjoy coming on seduction sites under the guise of 'oh my god I really messed up' and delighting in our reactions?

hungry, just go do your fighting and pray for your life and don't drag us civilians into your doomed crap.

PS: Oh yeah sure, whatever, she went out and bought a ring just cause she thought you "might" be interested.
Just tell us exactly what you lead her to believe, I think I would like to know :confused:

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it was really stupid. And no I know he could more then likely kick my ass, maybe. Man how do I fix this. Atleast to where she will talk to me again?

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it was really stupid. And no I know he could more then likely kick my ass, maybe. Man how do I fix this. Atleast to where she will talk to me again?
hungry, don't even worry about her now. She probably got what SHE wants.

Let this be a lesson: anyone can be a TOOL :eek:

hungry_american

Don Juan
Reaction score
:( I feel so bad now. I mean 10 Bucks says he will forgive her anyway. Becuase guys are like that. Ive forgiven a girl for stupid things. I dont think Id forgive a girl for sleeping with another guy but still. When she never talks to me again I suppose that will be my punishment.. :confused:

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:( I feel so bad now. I mean 10 Bucks says he will forgive her anyway. Becuase guys are like that. Ive forgiven a girl for stupid things. I dont think Id forgive a girl for sleeping with another guy but still. When she never talks to me again I suppose that will be my punishment.. :confused:
10 Bucks is correct, but the whole point of this site is NOT to be like the other guys.