Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oh F*ck Me

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GRRRRRR!!!!!! All my plans have been so f*cked up to hell and back. Turns out the girl that's highest on my interest list is going to be out of the state for a month, so I don't get to spend time with her until JULY 8th. Jesus f*ck me in the eye Christ, I missed all chances this week of hanging out with her because I have this cold that WON'T GO AWAY and is making me lose my voice and feel like sh*t!

Moral of the story: procrastination leads to you banging your head against the wall, cursing at how stupid you are. I could have called her last weekend but I was too busy with other friends. Go ahead, whomp on me I deserve it.

Guess I'll be going out with less amazing HBs for the next month. F*****************CK...

Reaction score
WE'VE GOT ONEITIS PUSTULATING THROUGH THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!

Titus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dimebag, i'm really interested in how you would act if you had ***** smelling a finger's touch away, and then suddenly a situation like DaMan's one comes up...
I bet you'd need new walls for your room not to mention a new skull...

UnexpectedTeen

Don Juan
Reaction score
YEs fu<k you!!!
girl that's highest on my interest list is going to be out of the state for a month, so I don't get to spend time with her until JULY 8th
wat the hell was that? .... it seemed to me that you talk like you have only 1 girl on your "interest list". so wat if she is gone? you have more time to hang out with your family, bros and others lower in your list(if there are any others).

so I don't get to spend time with her
wat the fu<K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????
IS HER THAT DONT GET TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU!!!!!
not the other way around! get that in your head!

moral of the story: getting a cold is not the end of the world and you should find a solid wall and slam into it.

:mad:

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I overreacted a little bit. I'll admit I was being a bit too melodramatic.

I went to a party Thursday night, and had this HB sitting on my lap for like 2 hours. I kinoed the hell out of her, made her laugh, and grabbed me some T&A infront of like 20 strangers. Got her phone number and when I got home, she popped me a message on Instant Messenger (she got my name from her friends) and wanted to get to know me really well by asking a bunch of questions. I told her "Or I could take a shower, go to sleep and talk to you later." She was into me, asking me a whole bunch of questions while I gave the usual C+F replies. I had a good time then.

Needless to say now I'm like "Girl in New York? Who's that?" I guess I did seem like I had oneitis at the time of the writing. Now I realize that this list of 10 girls phonenumbers I have will not go unused this week ;)

Yo UnexpectedTeen, when I say Interest List, I mean more than one girl. In fact, my interest list consists of eight girls I can think of offhand. Notice how at the bottom of my post I said, "Guess I'll be going out with less amazing HBs for the next month." As in I'm not going to sit on my ass and cry about it. Hell, I was at a damn party the next day kinoing random girls ;)

lollipop

Banned
Reaction score
ShizamDaMan, consider it as a test. If she's still nuts about you in one month, you know she ain't no slut.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lollipop
ShizamDaMan, consider it as a test. If she's still nuts about you in one month, you know she ain't no slut.
True. But she will come back to find me surrounded by other HBs and maybe even my girlfriend :eek:. Oh well, her loss.