*OFFICIAL* Tinder Thread

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Official Tinder thread here. Post your results on what works and what doesn't. If you actually want to date any of these girls, you're doing it wrong.

Make sure to turn the conversation sexual to weed out the AW and non-dtf girls.

Here's how I go about it:

Man, it's fun to mess around and give zero fvcks about the outcome. Great for practicing texting skills.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Official Tinder thread here. Post your results on what works and what doesn't. If you actually want to date any of these girls, you're doing it wrong.

Man, it's fun to mess around and give zero fvcks about the outcome. Great for practicing texting skills.
I gotta give you props. That was mad fast. Four messages and you already got her phone number. I'm interested to see what the outcome is though. Keep us posted.

I'm a big advocate for not wasting too much time chatting back and forth with these girls. Too many AW and validation seekers with no intention of actually meeting up. This could actually just be in the demographics though. Mostly 18 - 25 years old. I've never messed outside that age range so it might probably be a smidge different.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
I gotta give you props. That was mad fast. Four messages and you already got her phone number. I'm interested to see what the outcome is though. Keep us posted.

I'm a big advocate for not wasting too much time chatting back and forth with these girls. Too many AW and validation seekers with no intention of actually meeting up. This could actually just be in the demographics though. Mostly 18 - 25 years old. I've never messed outside that age range so it might probably be a smidge different.
Girl wants the D. I'm busy so I'll see where it goes.

This girl ate this **** up. It's mostly just for fun for me.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
If your not going to post pics of the women and block the women faces out, this thread is azz cheeks. Have some balls.
The pics of the women don't matter. I'm more interested in his lines and their responses.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, northside, I'll give you a face. Just one to show you what girls are up to my standards. :D

Girl on left:

Convo:

Text:

Will update on what happens with her mom.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the 3rd girl from today.

Convo:

Persistence is key. Make them enter your frame rather than you entering their frame. Going to start turning it even more sexual...which will lead to more rejections but some funny sh!t.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
Men aren't my forte, you have fun with that.

Good stuff, Sofomore. Your beasting it out there. *daps* I'll definitely be in this thread posting pics as well. Your Tinder crush line is genius.
Man, todays a good day for me. Here's number 4 for the day. Girl is 30 miles away tho and doesn't seem too bright to be honest. My goal is to convince her to come to my city. Might have to slow-play this one...probably talk to her on the phone to build attraction.

Girl on left:

Convo:

:up:

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff man :up:

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We still need to see these convos turn to actual lays. Keep us updated as the week goes.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
We still need to see these convos turn to actual lays. Keep us updated as the week goes.
Tinder as a whole seems to have a very low success rate. If you're good looking enough to bag chicks off tinder, then you're good looking to enough to bag chicks at the club, who are probably hotter.

Just saying.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
Tinder as a whole seems to have a very low success rate. If you're good looking enough to bag chicks off tinder, then you're good looking to enough to bag chicks at the club, who are probably hotter.

Just saying.
Tinder is purely looks. No big surprise there. You might be good looking enough to bag chicks at the club but not everyone wants to go there or enjoys the skanky selection at the club.

IMO, what makes Tinder better than regular OKC or POF is that the chicks are more normal and better looking. Especially if you live on or around a college campus.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:

I raise my glass to you sir ! (Y)

Post up some rejections cuz I bet they'd be funny too plus we can learn from those as well.

Good work bro !

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mv.89 said:
I raise my glass to you sir ! (Y)

Post up some rejections cuz I bet they'd be funny too plus we can learn from those as well.

Good work bro !
Honestly no real rejections, just girls not responding. Usually when I bring up "bedroom acrobatics" they usually peace out. I have no time for "dating" these girls.

We'll see where this goes:

If this sh!t works, I have no faith in women these days.

Here's another number.

It's all about choosing your best pictures and playing the numbers game. If you guys want some critiques from an objective standpoint, PM me and we can talk.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
I raise my glass to you sir! This is what Sosuave needs more around here, best damn thread in recent memory on here. :up:

All my matches for tonight are paper bag status. :crackup:
why'd you swipe them if they are paper bags?

admittedly i've swiped more than a few to the right by accident and even more to the left i didn't mean to...

SSuaveSavior

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Sofomore! Congrats that you are finding success on Tinder. Awesome reports keep that game up, I'd love to hear what happens with these prospects.

As far as Tinder and online dating in general, it's a given that looks are 80% 'Game.' Not to discourage the guys that have had success, but this site is improve mentality. I have recently signed up, but I can already tell the vibe of this forum. It's more of getting success with the fewest shortcuts possible. I'm not discrediting this thread in any way, but if Sofomore is pulling quality tail from online dating, he is going to KILL it doing real approaches. I have done street approaches and online dating in my 25+ years of recognizing game. Being a well in shape in your 40's does wonders and I wasn't as exposed to game in my 20's. I will admit, I am not aesthetically gifted as my peers, but I found a way to get women.

Granted, women consider looks much less important than men. The caveat is that when men are exposed and 'addicted' to online dating, their only genuine game is their appearance. You can craft the wittiest profile, but a woman's LCD display is still what she is looking at. Women are intricate and I've found in the past several months is that you can craft online dating to a specific liking from reading the online profiles. However, a woman's words are just a facade.

So for Don Juans, just as myself. Your bad luck online does not mean that you are unattractive offline. You are a gem if women only pass the shallowness of online dating. It really doesn't matter if you were gifted with great looks, consider it a blessing if women reject you because of appearance, those are the type of brats that aesthetically gifted men can be doormats over. Simply, online dating is just another avenue to meet women. Tinder is more like an imaginary online dating tool in my opinion. Nothing and I mean NOTHING will get your foot in the door and develop this Don Juan mindset than actually approaching women in real life. It takes balls and it does take skills. Be happy. Be confident. Be Don Juan.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore, what's your ratio of likes to matches. Mine's somewhere around 1 in 30 it seems, or even higher. I don't do any brown baggers like north side lol. Usually just 6/10 and up. Then when I do match, maybe half of them will actually get into a convo with me. I do see a lot of younger chicks on there advertising their instagram accounts. :down: Think Tinder's more of a younger person's game.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Sofomore, what's your ratio of likes to matches. Mine's somewhere around 1 in 30 it seems, or even higher. I don't do any brown baggers like north side lol. Usually just 6/10 and up. Then when I do match, maybe half of them will actually get into a convo with me. I do see a lot of younger chicks on there advertising their instagram accounts. :down: Think Tinder's more of a younger person's game.
What are you saying for openers? The key is to get them into your frame right away, because from the get-go you are in their frame. Using DJ principles it really flips the script and shows you aren't afraid to lose them. It's not "real-life" anyways. For the instagram girls, they're there to get random orbiter followers that like their instagram stuff even though they have no intention of sleeping with the guys. These instagram girls WILL talk to you if you are funny and confident.

Yea it seems like it's a young person's game, I'm 23. I'm also in a big city (SF) with lots of young techies that always need the newest app. If you're 24-27 you will probably get the best pickings of 21-25 yr olds.

Tinder is more socially acceptable than OKcupid or POF because girls can play it off like they're "just bored", rather than actively looking for dates online...implying something is wrong with them.

I think mine is about one in 5 to 10, kinda hard to tell tbh. I have been using it for a week and I have had about 115 matches...immediately deleted 40 or so after realizing they're not attractive or too far away. I think I've swiped right about 500-700 times. Now, I set the limits to 10 miles away because the logistics of 10+ miles is too much effort for a girl that probably will flake.

I'm really picky though and when I swipe right I do my best to think "would I actually take this girl out in public or introduce her to my friends?". Helps avoid being disappointed when you match with someone and you realize they're not cute at all. The girls in this thread are what I swipe right. No point in wasting your time or their time on a girl you don't find attractive.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
Yea it seems like it's a young person's game, I'm 23. I'm also in a big city (SF) with lots of young techies that always need the newest app. If you're 24-27 you will probably get the best pickings of 21-25 yr olds.

Tinder is more socially acceptable than OKcupid or POF because girls can play it off like they're "just bored", rather than actively looking for dates online...implying something is wrong with them.

I think mine is about one in 5 to 10, kinda hard to tell tbh. I have been using it for a week and I have had about 115 matches...immediately deleted 40 or so after realizing they're not attractive or too far away. I think I've swiped right about 500-700 times. Now, I set the limits to 10 miles away because the logistics of 10+ miles is too much effort for a girl that probably will flake.

I'm really picky though and when I swipe right I do my best to think "would I actually take this girl out in public or introduce her to my friends?". Helps avoid being disappointed when you match with someone and you realize they're not cute at all. The girls in this thread are what I swipe right. No point in wasting your time or their time on a girl you don't find attractive.
Yeah, you're in probably the best area in the whole dang world for this app. :up: SF's got a $hit ton of single chicks all condensed together.

When you delete them, do you do that by blocking them? I was cleaning my matches out and the only way I could figure out how to clear em was to block them.