Official Sosuave poster roast thread?

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
if you could read, you'd see that I warned guys about the fake id posts, and I've never said a word about homemade guns, either. Altho I have made smg's from scratch, they aint worth the risk and effort it takes to do so. Only dope dealers have the balls and money to buy them, and they want to pay you with dope, not cash.

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goundra said:
if you could read, you'd see that I warned guys about the fake id posts, and I've never said a word about homemade guns, either. Altho I have made smg's from scratch, they aint worth the risk and effort it takes to do so. Only dope dealers have the balls and money to buy them, and they want to pay you with dope, not cash.
My god you're stupid, it's fantastic

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My goal is to be the world's best Hall Monitor. See this sash? It shows that I mean business!

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Goundra's online shop could re-arm the world population and strike back against big brother but awfully the IT guy didnt fix the paypal bug yet.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Goundra's online shop could re-arm the world population and strike back against big brother but awfully the IT guy didnt fix the paypal bug yet.
I'm pretty sure its cos he got caught up in a beartrap on the way up the steps to the front door to fix it.

goundra/twentee let their mail order brides practice throwing bananas at him.

Poor IT guy. You will be missed greatly:cry: