Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Official Routine test

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
8/100 : Brunette in the subway :

I sit towards her and open "Hey, I need your help. (like it's something important)". I wait and sit next to her. She : "For what?" Me : "Oh, I need the time..." .. "Yes I know the time, just want to flirt with you" ...

works well! She turns red (including the girl sitting next to us). She (noticing my bag) : "are you coming from sports ?" Me : "No, I'm going dancing" She : "Cool" Me : "Let's see, haven't danced in a while" pause (I don't know what to say) Then we have a little smalltalk and she leaves the train. I hesitate to ask for her number.

She leaves and smiles and looks back ...

I have to act

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing more so far, I did 2 situational openers with a HB7/HB6, got phone nr. / email, but doesn't count.

No direct approaches so far, the last times I tried, I hesitated and rejected myself...

Todd Preston

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work man...you are gonna get laid shortly with this method.

...now try to add this. After you opened her and got the time question in...say "Are you married?" Her response will tell you if she is interested.

Her: No...i'm not.
You: Great...meet me for a Drink later.

From here you can tell her Interest Level.

Meeting Chicks is a numbers game.

Keep up the good work...!

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Todd Preston said:
Good work man...you are gonna get laid shortly with this method.

...now try to add this. After you opened her and got the time question in...say "Are you married?" Her response will tell you if she is interested.

Her: No...i'm not.
You: Great...meet me for a Drink later.

From here you can tell her Interest Level.

Meeting Chicks is a numbers game.

Keep up the good work...!
Alright, I'll try and report back ;)

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
9/100 - 18/100 :

Ok, this weekend I visited another capital city in germay and asked 10 women directly for sex.

Responses :

- some just went away
- some smiled and said "no, thanks"
- She : "Do I look like a prostitute?" Me : "You look good"

Set of two girls at a cafe : "Hey girls, I have a question. I just saw you and came over to ask you if you'd like a threesome with me. I think we would harmonize quiet well." They (laughing) : "No thanks, but good luck at searching"

One older woman (probably 35) was interested. She was shopping with her husband who was just around the corner. I didn't open with "do you want to have sex with me?" but asked in the middle of a nice conversation, where she statet that she's especially helpfulness. I responded : "ok, so do you want to sleep with me ?", She : "It's no matter of 'wanting'..." - then she went to her AFC husband

10 **** openers / 10 rejections / much fun ;)

Last edited:

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IndianaJoneS said:
Ok, this weekend I visited another capital city in germay and asked 10 women directly for sex.

R
You're gonna need to approach way more than 10 women for this method to work. Approach 100 women and you might get 1-2 to say yes depending on how good looking you are.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
19/100 - 34/100 : On the street, sunny day.

Me : "Hey, can you give me precise time ?" She : "Yes, wait... it's 15 o´ clock" Me : "Thanks. Another question : do you want to have sex with me ?"

25 rejections. Anyways, most girls liked it, based on their reaction. They smiled, laughed, some where disgusted.

One women, in her 30s, directly said : "Yes I have." ;) But then she retracted saying she has a boyfriend...

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admire your courage, OP.

But I do wonder, what is the point?

You're basically (and I'm saying this in a nice way) going out and saying to women "Hi, I'm desperately looking for sex, and will accept it from any woman who feels like she has low enough value to accept me."

Not in those exact words, of course, but that is what the women are thinking deep down...

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
I have to admire your courage, OP.

But I do wonder, what is the point?

You're basically (and I'm saying this in a nice way) going out and saying to women "Hi, I'm desperately looking for sex, and will accept it from any woman who feels like she has low enough value to accept me."

Not in those exact words, of course, but that is what the women are thinking deep down...
Hey man. Basically, you are right.

But, I only ask good looking women, and she doesn't know, if I asked anybody else.

Probably she thinks : "Hey, this guy knows what he wants".

The point is : "Go to the places, you fear", thats it

yuppaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the point of this is to get comfortable saying / doing whatever you want, then your all good. But you can couple that with some actual progress with women as well, if you simply change up what your asking. How about doing this approach instead:

Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that there is something interesting about you and I would be kicking myself if I didn't talk to you.
Hi I'm (%name%)
and you are?
%name%
It's great to meet you %name% (smile). Listen, I was planning on going to my place to play chutes and ladders, join me...
(DBOT did a similar experiment a while ago and found much better success when meeting the person formally and asking them indirectly for sex vs. directly). So you continue to break your psychological barriers and MAYBE you also get laid in the process. What you are doing is going to have a very low success rate.

IndianaJoneS

Don Juan
Reaction score
yuppaz said:
If the point of this is to get comfortable saying / doing whatever you want, then your all good. But you can couple that with some actual progress with women as well, if you simply change up what your asking. How about doing this approach instead:

Excuse me, I couldn't help but notice that there is something interesting about you and I would be kicking myself if I didn't talk to you.
Hi I'm (%name%)
and you are?
%name%
It's great to meet you %name% (smile). Listen, I was planning on going to my place to play chutes and ladders, join me...
(DBOT did a similar experiment a while ago and found much better success when meeting the person formally and asking them indirectly for sex vs. directly). So you continue to break your psychological barriers and MAYBE you also get laid in the process. What you are doing is going to have a very low success rate.
My success rate with this is literally ZERO (sex approach) !

Anyways, I'm getting some success (numbers and some action) with situational openers, I'm doing besides this.

Ok, I'll give it a try on the weekend, when I will continue, I'll report back, thanks for you ideas !

PS : I did this (the orginal opener with : "Hi, I'm currently scouting the area and picking up ...") some month ago and collected about 20 numbers (40% fakes) like in 5 hrs on a sunny day when I was absolutely in the mood. But don't mention the flake rate ... ;)

dbot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very cool. A few things I've learned that really help:

1. Fuck success rate. If you're trying to conquer approach anxiety, do the approaches that make you uncomfortable. This is the only way you will improve. Do not be concerned with what works and what doesn't.

2. Approach women Every. Single. Day. Don't ever miss a day. The reason for this is that your mood and inhibitions fluctuate constantly, and for approaching to become a fearless habit, you need to train yourself to become emotionally independent of your actions. Make it a routine to approach 15 women every single day no matter what. That shouldn't take you longer than 45 minutes.

3. Keep raising the bar. As I said before, all of your approaches should be making you a little uncomfortable. Continue to escalate the intensity of your approaches until even the most ridiculous of openers doesn't even phase you.

"Excuse me ladies, this might sound extremely forward, but I find you both incredibly attractive and just have to ask if you'd like to come back to my place and have crazy butt sex with me." (Always be 100% genuine with your approaches)

4. Approach women in groups, with their parents, or with other people close enough to hear your conversation. I'd be willing to bet that guys are more concerned about the reaction of others than they are about the reaction of the girl they're approaching. This is extremely important.

Good luck!

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dbot has risen from the dead. Awesome to have you chime in man.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You remind me of the guy jon024 i believe who had a FR journal of all his approaches and how he sucked in the beginning but kept improvising and improving until he became solid.

I agree with DBot. You are trying to get rid of AA and the best way is to keep raising the bar. I'd keep straight cold approaches but keep improvising so you can actually increase your chances of success everytime. Try different things since you're not scared to.

Mad props.

Galactus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not a dbot worshiper or anything, but he gives some of the best advice I've seen here in years.

I was going to say that if you keep at it, you will start to see what's working and what isn't, and you can keep refining your approaches. Then again, if you find yourself waking up in the wee hours of the morning with a naked chick sprawled over you, then duh, it worked.

Just be fearless. Don't even think about it. Screw the routines, just approach boldly.

One thing I've been noticing: There are a certain amount of females in the world, a certain amount of males, and a dwindling amount of men. Just because you're anatomically male doesn't mean you are what attracts females.

It's too bad that a forum like this even exists. If we were all acting according to our true nature instead of what we think society expects of us, we wouldn't be trying to crack the combination to women's panties.

Just be bold and fearless, no apologies.