Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

***Official Late Night with NorwegianDJ Interview Thread***

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
***Thanking all who participate in these interviews for your honest replies and interesting reads in advance.***

Here's your questions:

1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

5) How many chicks have you slept with?

6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their pvssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the pvssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yours or their place and you blew them off.)

9) How do you handle chicks who flake?

10) Most plates you've spun at one time?

11) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

12) Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

13) Are you currently working out/exercising?

14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..

15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

16) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

17) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

18) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?

19) Favorite So Suave posters?

20) Thoughts on online dating?

21) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan or instead when you just “got it” in regards to chicks, or are you continually evolving?

22) How did you become a mod on So Suave?

23) Thoughts on So Suave itself and ideas for improvement/ last words or comments?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
***Thanking all who participate in these interviews for your honest replies and interesting reads in advance.***

Here's your questions:

1) What brought you to SS and how did you find the site?

It was some fateful day before or during 8th grade, where I mustve googled "How to get girls". I stumbled around google fora couple hours until I found SoSuave.com. I read all the articles and somehow found the forum. A few weeks later I finally found out how to access the forum again and ended up spending hours upon hours every day reading.

2) Any special reason for your So Suave username, why you chose it?

It was just what I identified with at the time. I really had no idea what to call myself. I couldnt really go with my Gamertag McNab I felt. So Norwegian Don Juan it became.

3) What's the best and or worst advice you've ever received in regards to chicks?

This changes all the time. It really has been to desexualize them, to realize that theyre equally if not more nervous, and theyre really not complicated, just with different values. I think the biggest thing was realizing how reactive interactions worked, where both you and the girl would react to each other. The typical High School crush. It never works out. Hence why you should lead boldly and be emotionally grounded.

I cant really single it down to a piece of advice. Worst? I havent really gotten much bad advice, many things are good in their own way.

4) Have you ever posted or lurked on other seduction forums?

I've posted on Matt's HSPua, Lucas' Teen-Game (which is down - wonder why). I lurk RSD, but I dont look at their forums anymore.

5) How many chicks have you slept with?

Uhhhhm 8 I think?

6) What was your worst and best experience with a chick? (girlfriend or not)

Worst? I was winging for my good friend Robin. He was in my sister's room, ****nig this girl, whereas I was left with the voluptuous friend. She wasnt THAT horrible, but you get the point. I figured I might as well **** her. Nu uh. I dont bang fat chicks ever anymore. Ever. God. Not worth. I locked her in the bathroom until they had to leave.

Best? Hmm... Ive had a lot of good girls. Ranging from the time I briefly found myself spiritually behind a tent, taking a piss with a stranger at a party, asking this German beauty to dance and hooking up for a brief few minutes, to the bittersweet weird emotional dependence I developed on this girl Violet, there are many.

7) Have you ever gotten friendzoned by a chick and if so were you able to get out of it?

HMMMMMMMMMMM.. I remember really liking this girl in 3rd to 5th grade. Idk why. It was quite pathetic. She's a stunner now (I think), so I should get to know her these holidays when I go back to Norway.

Honestly though, I don't think it really happens much. If it does - think Serbia - I don't consider it friendzone. We're simply friends and anything can happen whenever. That's not to promote false hope, but simply a more accurate perspective that's more healthy when you develop more integrity and confidence.

8) Have you ever had a chick or chicks offering their pvssy to you on a platter and you blew them off for whatever reason? And why? (IE: They offered the pvssy on a platter to you at a bar in conversation or even at yours or their place and you blew them off.)

Hmmmm... I mean, I have an fwb right now that Im often not keen on banging. Ive turned down hang outs that would turn into sex or such, but all with girls that I've already done things with. Afaik it hasnt come to it yet. If a girl has been with a good friend and I know it'll hurt him, then I'll turn it down.

9) How do you handle chicks who flake?

Depends on the type of flake. If she simply doesnt respond to a text, I think nothing of it. If she doesnt show up, then I call her out and reschedule.

10) Most plates you've spun at one time?

Uhhh. I remember I once said I was up to 5. I cant remember. The past 3 years it's been between 1 and 5 at any time I think. Nothing very regular, but knowing that I could call them and they'd come over happily.

11) How do you handle a time of having no plates?

I really don't mind. My main focus isn't getting laid. My main focus is developing good habits and a lifestyle that gives me happiness and a constant input of new girls.

12) Dress style for going out to meet chicks?

I honestly need clothes. I wear like the same 2 pants - Cloth Jean and red pants - with my jacket and a different t-shirt, with the same winter shoes. Every day. No hassle bro.

13) Are you currently working out/exercising?

Actually not. Im working to get back into it.

14) For meeting chicks which way is most successful in your point of view and have you tried all venues? Day, Social circle, Online social media/ Online dating, clubs, vacation, through family, work or whatever else..

Here at uni, I'd definitely say daytime is the best time to meet girls. I seriously meet the best girls at the bus stop, on the bus, sitting down with them in the dining hall, etc. Whenever I can strike up a conversation.

Social circle is always really easy, but is of course limited by your social circle, mine being tiny at the moment.

Online is rather for momentarily pursuing girls youve already met in person.

15) Have you ever went full "No Contact"? (Not expecting "results" of getting a chick back.)

I remember I used to do this. It's very effective for getting over any emotional turbulence that's left with a girl. I wouldn't do it for anything else.

16) Do you ever see yourself getting married?

Maybe not under legal contract, but I very well may be. When Im older though, like late 30s, 40s.

17) Have you read the full DJ Bible? Or some of it/none of it?

I prayed to that **** like it was divine when I was new here. Soaked it all up.

18) Have you ever met up with or talked to any So Suave posters offline?
Hmm, offline. Ive met posters from other forums, but actually none from SS.

19) Favorite So Suave posters?

Ahhh hmmm. Sammo definitely. Made me feel real motivated when I came here. Proud moment when he posted in my journal. Pook, of course. Who was the guy with that amazing series? Brazilian Blues Boy? Idk, whoever he was,he really inspired me. BPH, Amo, Jack Wealthy, LS are all good faces to see. I don't talk much with DJ_Hero anymore, great guy though. I actually have a lot of respect for Jack.

20) Thoughts on online dating?

Seems Interesting, but havent tried it. Could be easy if you set up a good careless profile and give it a moment, but it seems like a timesink.

21) What is/was your shining moment as a Don Juan or instead when you just “got it” in regards to chicks, or are you continually evolving?

All these questions just remind me that I remember jack ****. I definitely had my high point where we had all these parties and there were girls left and right, but that was also just the environment allowing for me to get a ton of girls. It's definitely a journey where you see constant improvement.

22) How did you become a mod on So Suave?

Some fresh spring day, Allen was looking for new mods. I figured I'd fit right in and sent him an application. I now know that there was a discussion amongst the mods in regards to the new potential mods, and I was approved. It's pretty low maintenance and chilled out.

23) Thoughts on So Suave itself and ideas for improvement/ last words or comments?

I think of SS in terms of this subforum. I dont visit the others. I think some of the others are frankly not promoting a healthy lifestyle. This subforum is the best of its kind I believe. It could use a bigger community of consistent posters and a greater spread of ideas, but I cant complain.
Additionally, if I were to give one thing for everyone to read, it'd be this journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130657653

I'd love to answer additional questions.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
NorwegianDJ said:
Additionally, if I were to give one thing for everyone to read, it'd be this journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130657653

I'd love to answer additional questions.

So far for the HS forum you and BPH are done. I'm going to do the same questions for AlexLefty if he's still posting, RiceandChicken and The VirtualMind.

NorwegianDJ, anyone else you know of who's been posting here for a while and is currently active in the HS forums you'd like to see interviewed?

*Additional questions, replies, comments for NorwegianDJ welcome below by other HS posters.

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy is currently in Nam I believe. Travelling and working in Asia. He's a great guy with a lot to offer. Definitely. Jack Wealthy for sure.

I'd rework some questions and include some more insightful questions in there too.

Funnily enough, Teen Game just relaunched, this time with a polar opposite vision of before.

RiceandChicken

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll be waiting humble ninja.
And NDJ, what's your best advice on letting chicks know you aren't looking for anything serious, you just wanna have fun and let things settle where they settle?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RiceandChicken said:
I'll be waiting humble ninja.
And NDJ, what's your best advice on letting chicks know you aren't looking for anything serious, you just wanna have fun and let things settle where they settle?
When you start getting sexual, you just bring it up. Also you can display it through your personality ,which will attract more girls open for that.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
So far for the HS forum you and BPH are done. I'm going to do the same questions for AlexLefty if he's still posting, RiceandChicken and The VirtualMind.

NorwegianDJ, anyone else you know of who's been posting here for a while and is currently active in the HS forums you'd like to see interviewed?

*Additional questions, replies, comments for NorwegianDJ welcome below by other HS posters.
Hell yeah!