Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Official: Boot Camp for the masses thread (beginning 10/01)

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job Stamina. Pimp those b*tches. :cool:

Week 4 Extended

Here's my long overdue update:

11/3/03 9:52 am

Saw an asian girl walking on broadway. I opened with "Hey, do you go to seattle u?" She didn't but I kept the conversation going. We walked pretty close but I didn't initiate any kino. As we got to the light I said "We should continue this conversation some time" she didn't want to give me her # so she asked for my # and I didn't give it to her.

*rejection

11/3/03 11:30 am

Girl in my english class that I've built rapport with over time, I just said "hey, what's your number?" as I took my book out, I'm thinking about turning her into an FB.

11/3/03 12:09 pm

Was sitting with the english class girl and I see a HB7 sitting at the next table. I said "hey, why don't you come sit with us?" took a little coaxing but she came and we ate lunch together. At the end of lunch I said "you're cool, I want your number". She just said "I don't think so, but I'll see you in here" (the cafeteria)

*rejection

11/4/03 12:15 pm

Standing in line for lunch this girl was talking to the chef and said "I mainly make pasta" I said to her "Is that because it's really hard to f*ck up?" fluffed for about three minutes and said "hey, what's your number?"

11/4/03 1:10 pm

Saw this girl as I was walking out the door and I said "Hey, do I know you?" she said "yeah I ate lunch with you" I said "did you give me your number?" she said "no" I said "well give it to me" she said "why?" I said "because I'm a cool guy"

Tally so far: 16 #s and 7 rejections

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha awesome rahul. I love the last one. Did you get the number of the 2nd to last chick?

I dont have any rejections or numbers yet. I was just glad to make it through week three. I did start talking to a hot girl 8-8.5 that sits next to me in management. I have that class in a few minutes again so i will talk to her some more. Maybe try and get a rejection ;)

*Edited by crazykid* Post # 111111 on this forum!!

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I just got back from class and i messed up. First of all on the way to class i saw this hb 8 and I was feeling really confident and I was going to talk to her except there were like 4 other dudes around. I would have felt like i was being judged and I dont think i am ready for that kind of pressure yet. However, as we are walking down the sidewalk one of the dudes who is red headed and about 5'6 she is about 5'8 starts talking her up. His opening line was it sure is cold out here huh? I only got to listen for a second before i had to turn and go a different direction for class. The whole time i was cheering him on though. I was like wow he's got some balls to hit on her with all these other guys watching.

Then I got to class and sat down as usual next to the HB. The problem was she was reading a newspaper so i said hi but that was it because I felt like i was interrupting her. I thought to myself I will talk to her after class. I was so positive I was going to do this i didnt even think about it not happening. Well class ended and i got up and followed her out but completely pussed out. I dont know what came over me i just couldnt talk to her. I even thought about this site and how you guys would be dissapointed and how I would be disappointed in myself if i didnt do it. That didnt help at all though. At the time i just got scared and couldnt do it. Now here i am sitting again being disappointed with myself.

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, tomorrow night I'm going clubbing, I'm not going to buy myself any drinks, we'll see how things go. I'll post a field report in this thread when I'm done.

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I made it to the club last night, and realized I forgot my ID at home. By the time I got home, it was almost midnight, so I just stayed home and watched movies instead. I guess I'll go out tonght or monday.

Stamina

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the other night i went to a strip club with some friends hehe it was a lot of fun...and yesterday night i went to this party and met about 7 new girls, for some reason i didn't go for any number closes? hmm well f that i'm gonna straight up ask them tonight or the next time i see them. Keep up the work guys.

PZ OUT

Stamina

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh 1 more thing...i'm just trying to see whos is still with us ...seems like ever since week 4 started its been taking us a long time to get all the rejections so a lot of people stopped posting. So lets just do a quick role and say here or present if ur still with us. :D

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok Update, didn't make it to the club again, but that's not what I'm updating with this post. It looks like the chick I was supposed to go snowboarding with tomorrow is flaking, I was supposed to call her later this week and let her know the details of what's going on. I haven't been able to get a hold of her, so finally I left a message earlier today telling her to call me back. I'll try once tomorrow morning before I head over to the hill. If she doesn't call, then I'll see what I can do about picking someone up at the hill. I'm not a very good boarder, so maybe I can find someone cute to give me lessons. Note to self, look my best tomorrow. I'm out for tonight, I'll go clubbing sometime this weekend.

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, My everything hurts. Well, the girl I was supposed to go with never did call, ah well, no big deal, still had a blast. Met a nice lifty, a 7. She promised me a private lesson next time I see her there when she's not working. Should be nice, she's been boarding for 6 years, so she can probly teach me a thing or 2. Afterwards, I can reward her by inviting her to my place for dinner and a movie :). Sounds like a good plan to me at least.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats cool deathfyre. I am sorry you got stood up but you seemed to have made up for it. Man this talk makes me want to go Skiing. Too bad i am in Oklahoma.

TheCollector

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im still in been struggling lately. Im looking for a job at the same time as doing this bootcamp so im still on week 3 im not going to quit though.

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I went to a Club tonight, worst club I ever went to, if you want more details find my thread on the subject.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finally done with week 4...

Yes! I finally made it through all 10 rejections...

Week 4 Extended

11/7/03 12:31 pm

Came up to a table with my friend and this girl. Some how she said "I would totally do a girl" I said "Would you do a girl and another guy?" she said "yeah" so I pulled out my notebook and said "So, what's your number, wait, what's your name again?" she starts laughing and I kept pressing her and she came pretty close to giving it to me a few times but she didn't give it to me, probably because of ASD because my friend was right there (and he is incredibly AFC so he was like WTF???) Whenever I mack on chicks he is always the good cop. (HB 8, but I see her as a HB 9 because she was bi)

*Rejection

11/7/03 6:25 pm

I see this pretty hot Indian girl working at Fred Meyers so I go up to her (while she is working the checkout for other customers) and say "Hey do I know you from somewhere?" she says "I don't know, do you?" I fluff for like 30 seconds and say "Well, since I don't know you, how about we get to know each other better, give me your number" she makes up an excuse about how she just moved in with her mom and she doesn't have a cellphone yet and she's not allowed to get calls, but to come in later and ask for it then. I find out later from my cousin that she's a slut and was bull****ting me, oh well... (HB 8)

*Rejection

11/12/03 3:10 pm

I was walking to the elevator to the garage to get my gym bag. I see this girl I vaguely recognize and she says "hi" I say "hi" back and she's about to keep walking when I say "wait, stop, do I know you?" she says "yeah, we met in the Bellarmine TV room" I say "Were me and my friend playing video games?" she says "yeah, that was you" I say "I remember you, your name's Elizabeth right?" she says "yeah" I say "I forgot to get your number that night, give it to me so I can call you" she smiles and says "ok, sure" and tells me the phone number as I am stepping into the elevator and the doors are closing. (HB 7.5)

11/12/03 5:05 pm

I walk down to the first floor of the student center and there are some couches in a sitting area. I walk to a couch and sit down to make a phone call to this girl that told me to come to a meeting tonight. As I walked to the couch this girl sitting a few seats away had given me 2 repeated ECs so after I made the call I went up to them and said "excuse me, are you guys freshman?" they said "no, sorry" I said "that's too bad, becuase you look kind of cute and I was gonna ask for your number..." she says "oh, well that wouldn't have worked anyways, I have a boyfriend" I say "Oh? where's the ring? When are you guys getting married" she said "in two years when he graduates from med school" I leave with a smile on my face and say "hey, I'm a pre-med, that's almost the same thing..."

*Rejection

Tally at the completion of week 4: 17 #s and 10 rejections

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
awesome Rahul. I am glad you made it through. You got alot of numbers. Have you gone out with any of them yet?

So far for me I have 1 number and 0 rejections.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant believe what just happened.

I wrote earlier that there is this chick in my management class that I havent wanted to try and get her number. Well today I decided this was going to be it. I talked to her for a while after class and introduced myself. I even made her laugh about how the substitute (hideous fat middle aged butch woman) was creeping me out cause she kept staring at me and I thought she was undressing me with her eyes. It even made some random girl in front of us laugh while we were walking. We went into the student union and there were some Tibetian monks doing one of those chalk drawings (which was awesome looking btw) I kept thinking in a second I will bail and get her number. However, something maybe my sixth sense was telling me don't get her number. Even if you get it she is wrong for you. I dont know what it was about her she seemed really nice and she was hot.

I thought to myself screw my sixth sense i am getting her number. Then combined with my instinct my *****itis began taking over and I couldnt even think of what to talk with her about anymore. Then after a couple of minutes she was like i am going to class see ya later. So I messed up big time but maybe something was trying to tell me something or warn me. I dont know. Any thoughts?

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Delicious
I cant believe what just happened.

I wrote earlier that there is this chick in my management class that I havent wanted to try and get her number. Well today I decided this was going to be it. I talked to her for a while after class and introduced myself. I even made her laugh about how the substitute (hideous fat middle aged butch woman) was creeping me out cause she kept staring at me and I thought she was undressing me with her eyes. It even made some random girl in front of us laugh while we were walking. We went into the student union and there were some Tibetian monks doing one of those chalk drawings (which was awesome looking btw) I kept thinking in a second I will bail and get her number. However, something maybe my sixth sense was telling me don't get her number. Even if you get it she is wrong for you. I dont know what it was about her she seemed really nice and she was hot.

I thought to myself screw my sixth sense i am getting her number. Then combined with my instinct my *****itis began taking over and I couldnt even think of what to talk with her about anymore. Then after a couple of minutes she was like i am going to class see ya later. So I messed up big time but maybe something was trying to tell me something or warn me. I dont know. Any thoughts?
Your "sixth sense" is the inner b*tch in you. You need to ignore it and just go for it. I've started turning this voice off inside and not heeding any warnings my gut might give me. You'll get some bumps and bruises to your ego this way, but trust me, just grab hold of your balls and do it, you'll be much better off in the end.

And where are all the other girls you are approaching? I think the lack of confidence you might have with this one chick is because of the fact that you are not pursueing any other options. Oneitis is an evil thing and can happen to the best of us, but you need to cure it now before it gets worse and worse.

Oh yeah, I did go out with one of the chicks I called, I'll put up the feild report tomorrow.

Mr. Delicious

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have one other option. I got her number and we are going out on Saturday. I have gotten numbers from chicks before. This isnt the first time I have asked for a girls number. Usually I dont hesitate, but this time it just didnt feel right. Like I said my main problem is approaching girls. Once I get to talking i am fairly good at the rest.

Rahul

Don Juan
Reaction score
My first FR...

Week 5 Day ???

Field Report
11/9/2003

A week or so ago I got an e-mail from the Filipino club at my college saying that the club was going to be watching matrix 3 at the IMAX theatre. I bought two tickets and figured that I would find a date before the day of the show. I called several different girls and a lot of them flaked (which is why I’m glad I had number closed so many). I ended up taking a HB8 from my class, she’s asian and she’s really cute. For some reason she eats cake for breakfast so we’ll call her HBJunkfood. I called her before I was going to pick her up and asked her if she had any Tylenol (I had the worst hangover of my life today). She had ibuprofen. I told her I was going to leave my stuff in her room, so she met me in the dorm lobby and we went back up to her room.

I leave my stuff in her room and we come back down to the dorm lobby and out into the van the club is taking. Then I say, hey did you bring the ibuprofen? She forgot it so we went back up to get it. On the way back up she says jokingly “God, you’re so high maintenance”, I say “yeah, that’s just the way I am, you’re going to have to accept me as I come”. Back in the elevator after we get the ibuprofen I say “Do you have any water?” She says “No, but there are drinking fountains on every floor, want to stop?” We get out of the elevator and I take the ibuprofen with some water. We get back on the elevator and finally get inside the van and leave.

Somehow I managed to bring up the topic of sex, I say “My new codeword for sex is exercise” she starts laughing and asks, “why?” I say “because that’s what it is, aerobic exercise” I start making fun of her for her diet and say “you know, you should come with me after class and we should exercise together”

When we get to the place and we’re waiting in line with the group I say “Hey, I’m kind of thirsty, want to go get something to drink?” We leave the group and go to a food court type place. I say “Hey, look, it’s a candy shop let’s go in!” So we go in the candy shop and look at the different candy, I bought some sour gummy bears and we head back. We stand in line for awhile before finally getting seated. When we’re sitting I say “My hair is so brittle right now, feel it” she runs her hands through my hair and then I start running my hands through hers. We move on to several other conversation topics and it gets on working out again and I tell her, my hands have gotten so rough from working out, feel them. She feels my hands and then I start feeling hers and saying “wow, yours are really soft”.

We’re watching the movie and I say “My arm is asleep, I can’t feel it anymore”. She starts rubbing my arm and gets closer to me. Throughout the movie we are touching each other. Back in the car she sits in the back and says “Hey, come back here with me”. Start touching her hand again and stroking up and down her forearm. Took her back up to her room and hugged her and left.

I know I know, I should have gone for the kiss close at least. Thing is, this girl has a boyfriend and even though I know she wants me this is THE FIRST TIME I’VE TAKEN A GIRL OUT EVER!!! So I hope you understand my lack of skill.

Anybody have any recommendations on how I can get her to cheat on her boyfriend? BTW, she’s an out of state student at our school and her boyfriend lives back home. Also, I am in kind of a predicament with this girl in that she thinks I’m a player and I get lots of chicks and if I ever do mess around with her she’s gonna expect me to be experienced, but I am one of the most inexperienced guys, I’ve just gotten to be a really smooth talker and am getting down C+F pretty well. My style is basically Grand Master style. Whenever we talk about our majors with people we’ve just met in school and I’m telling about mine I’ll say “Biochem” and everyone will look really impressed. And then I’ll say, “yeah I’m in the pre-medicine program” and they’ll look even more impressed (and think that I’m a straight arrow). And then I’ll say “have you ever seen nip tuck on FX? Yeah? Well I want to be like the main character off that show, you know, the sexaholic? I want to move down to Hollywood and live the fast life as a plastic surgeon.”

So far this approach has worked amazingly well for me.

Deathfyre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been posting recently, I've been nuts busy with school. I'll be getting back into the swing of things next week, I'll get me a date for next wednesday at the latest, and let you all know how it goes. Nice Job Rahul, sounds like she wanted a little more than a kiss, but that's ok, you kept her wanting more anyways.

Stamina

Don Juan
Reaction score
well right now i'm at 9 numbers and 5 rejections but i haven't been trying like i did when bc first started i've been getting lazy with it and not been trying as hard as i could...and now i'm starting to get rusty again with the basic things like ec and hi and conversations

So i think its in my best interest to just start bc over again and actually put in 100% everyday. Only a few are still posting on this forum anyways and the main thing that helped me stay on track was seeing everyone's post ...but no matter what i will finish BC

aight wells its been fun and this has helped a lot but now i gotta do what i gotta do.

I'll be posting a thread for a new boot camp incase anyone that might of dropped out of this one wants to start again and finish it for real this time.