Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Offical Smooth Player 056 Audio Journal

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

fender85

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea. Look forward to hearing some FRs in the future.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
dude give us more videos of you sarging.

\O/

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by suikeisuru
I think he has a nice voice.
Gay ass comment :D :D

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whyshy, this is my online audio journal, I ask you as an adult to please not spam my thread. Thank you.

Sincerely
Smooth Player 056

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u dont need to do signing and signing in lol, this puts a reality to it tho, just seeing in text makes everyones reports feel like fiction storybooks.

I believe only the serious people will do the audio stuff, and not stupid trolls ( and im pretty sure you could tell if a troll made a fake ass report) so everyone should get this on.

good luck. :cool:

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
u dont need to do signing and signing in lol, this puts a reality to it tho, just seeing in text makes everyones reports feel like fiction storybooks.

I believe only the serious people will do the audio stuff, and not stupid trolls ( and im pretty sure you could tell if a troll made a fake ass report) so everyone should get this on.

good luck. :cool:
Thanks man....I appreciate the encouragment. Tommorow is School for me and I plan to do a few approaches and secretly record them with my brand new audio recorder and hidden microphone....Ill post them tommorow when I get home from school.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
How much would a hidden audio recorder cost? And, how hard is it to get the files into computer format?

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Inc. ©
How much would a hidden audio recorder cost? And, how hard is it to get the files into computer format?
Mine cost $249, it is a top of the line Olympus recorder....plus I got a microphone to clip onto the top of my shirt collar...$29.99.

Its not hard at all to get the files onto the computer format. All you do is install the CD it comes with and then connect the cord from the recorder to the UPC port...then click "transfer"...its really easy.

Once you have the files on your computer you jusnt need to find a free host online.

Sincerely
Smooth Player 056

nero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool I want to hear you in action... Get this started

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
Mine cost $249, it is a top of the line Olympus recorder....plus I got a microphone to clip onto the top of my shirt collar...$29.99.
280$!!!!!!
u must have a good job or rich parents!
lol any afforable ones out there? like maybe 100$ for everything?

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian20o2
280$!!!!!!
u must have a good job or rich parents!
lol any afforable ones out there? like maybe 100$ for everything?
Yeah, record it in the library on the computer. Just tell the girl that you need her to talk into the microphone. :crackup: :crackup:

Nonetheless, I look forward to hearing you in action, smooth.

kidkoala

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea. Good clarity in your voice. Good annunciation. Yeah just make sure u check the laws in ur state cuz it can be illegal to record ppl that don;t know it. Keep it up

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I came to school prepared with my recorder and everything......dumbass me doesnt know WE HAVE NO SCHOOL...LOL. ...........anywayZ ill DEFINETLY be posting audio reports tommorow no later than 5:00pm...be expecting cool things.

By the way....someone said something about rich parents...I WISH....they dont buy me s h i t. I work at mervyns and it was half of my paycheck to buy it. I think its worth it though...It will help my game tremendously.

REMEMBER 5:00 My audio field reports will be posted tommorow.;)

Sincerely
Smooth Player 056

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
hey Smooth, awesome idea...props for originality...

actually, i think this is great, because everyone can do this here, and it's not easily fakeable, because you can very easily tell if someone is faking audio for an approach unless they are incredibly natural actors (or pro-radio broadcasters for that matter)...and the only way I can think that you could possibly fake it is by cropping together various audio recording...but still that would be nearly impossible to make it sound believable...

you got me wanting to try it too ...and i think this should set a precedent for getting people to put their money where their mouth is, so to speak... i guess though, as long as they do approaches ... so simple too, just toss the recorder in your pocket and head out...

...although, the only thing maybe getting over the fact that you do have a recorder in your pocket...in other words, it's not as much of a problem with the girl knowing because she won't know, but it's more of a problem with yourself being able to forget about it and be perfectly natural/comfortable as if it wasn't there

i think that may be your biggest obstacle actually, but good luck man! this thread will rock

btw, when you recorded that clip, was it in your pocket? if so, that's really good quality

edit: still in thought about the "fakeability" of this...and i just don't think it's possible ...because even pics are editable but audio editing is a lot tougher and an esoteric skill to most...even pigeon man and black_italian can fake photos, so it's pretty easy, audio/video, unless you're a freaking guru and have lots of money and time to spend, you won't be able to fake it authentically ... again, great idea dude!

edit#2: eh, i'm not a great example b/c my recorder was also around $250 (though also an mp3 plyr and radio, etc)...still, you can get pocket-sized audio recorders for very cheap

for you skeptical guys...check out the new samsung yep yp-mt6

about $69 for a 512mb, and $60 for a 256mb ...it's very similar to my rio mp3 plyr...runs on a AA battery with a life of ~48hrs...my rio goes for 40hrs

and you can record voice, listen to radio, mp3, etc features, and also use it as a flash drive.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Samsung_YEPP_YP_MT6Z__1GB_/4505-6490_7-31283823.html?tag=tab

well worth $70 for a 512, considering i bought my 512mb rio last december for $250.

there's tons more, just check out cnet, and search for "voice recorder"

Last edited:

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow...yet another delay. I sarged 3 girls today at school.....went to my last class happy, THEN *beep* *beep* *beep* the f-ing timer went off on the audio recorder.....I got it confiscated, I get it back tommorow.

I know some of you guys really wanted to hear this today...im sorry, but I PROMISE it may be up tommorow.

Smooth Player 056

Last edited:

dirtyvibe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a samsung ympt6. i may try this =P