Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Off the wall phrases?

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick introduction of myself (Scroll down if you want the actual question/topic of the post):

I've been out of the game for quite awhile. A women who lacked the integrity to be my girl got her claws into me and used them to cut my heart out. I'm not blaming her. It was my fault for not properly qualifying her. When you overlook character flaws because you see a nice piece, you get burned.

Anyway, I've recovered from the damage she did to my psyche but discovered I turned into an AFC as some sort of defense mechanism. I couldn't bear the thought of getting hurt again so I sabotaged my game so that I wasn't meeting any women who were [sexy enough, smart enough, strong enough] to hurt me. Stupid.

There was a time when I didn't have any trouble at all meeting women. I usually had one girl on my arm and a pair more waiting in the wings. Not that I was a "natural DJ" or anything. I just had deep enjoyment of life and being around people that drew people (both men and women) to me.

But I shut all that down and became an introverted bookwork to focus on school instead. Now I'm out of school, in the "real world" and it occurs to me I need to get my game back. I hunted down the DJ center as part of my reeducation and then discovered SS. After reviewing some of Ross' materials and listening to some of his tapes, I began to remember some of the behaviors I used to exhibit that seemed to be effective with women. I would often make a comment that was wildly unexpected. Usually for a laugh. When I had the girl giggling, smirking, or even just looking confused, I would hit her with a compliment and usually my old school favorite line "the two of us are really great together, this is fun." I usually reached over and touched her hand or arm as well. Hindsight being 20/20, I was distracting the girl, giving her a desired state, and anchoring. I did it somewhat clumisly but it still worked. (Isn't it sort of amazing how often people use NLP on each other even when they don't know what it is? This stuff is great because on some level it is all very intuitive.) I hope some of you who are more experienced with NLP/SS can shed some light on this.

-------------------------------------------
The actual question(s):

It seems to me there could a group of phrases that aren't weasel phrases in the traditional sense because you aren't using words that directly bypass the conscious mind, instead you are giving the concious mind something to keep it occupied so you can do an end around with your commanded states.

What is going on when you say something really off the wall to someone?

I heard Ross on one of his tapes, while going through an example use the phrase "Well that's just the difference between me." Try diagramming that sentence. It makes no freaking sense! Is this a good way to bypass someones' concious mind so you can insert a command?

My concept of this approach is this: you say something really off the wall, possibly funny, maybe bizarre, or even gibberish (such as 'that's the difference between me.') The concious mind becomes distracted trying to decode a message that is confounding because it was unexpected, out of context, etc. You switch tones/volume/etc and slip in your command directly to the subconcious while the concious mind is too busy trying to cope with nonsense you just fed it to resist being commanded.

Do any of you have other 'nonsense' phrases that serve this purpose for you?

I'd be very interested in knowing more phrases like 'that's the difference between me.' That type of thing comes off as sounding very unpolished, thus unpracticed, unscripted, and completely spontaneous/genuine. I think these semi-weasel phrases could be very powerful as both a second tool, and as something to give patterns more of a balance between being polished and being conversational. Your thoughts and experiences?

Croat

Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe the best thing is that you go on first stage off NLP. there you will learn, not only the hypnotic words (SS), you will learn also how to make a rapport with the girl. when you make a rapport with the girl, subcoscius of that girl like you allready, that means that girl like you but she doesn't aware of that yet. you will learn what type she is, visual,auditive or kinestetic. so than you could talk to her in her lenguage. if she is a visual, just use more visual words or if she is auditive type use more auditive words. when you learn that and try it, you will see. the girls would say to you ''oh we are talking the same lenguage'' or ''I know you ten minutes and it seems like I know you a century''. NLP is a great staff if you want to be a real don juan.
so if I can help anyway, just scream!!!!

NMMWCR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Croat.

I really appreciate the offer. Right now, I'm in the process of absorbing as much NLP/SS stuff as I can hunt down and find the time to study. I don't want to get unbalanced so I'm also spending some time in the gym and working on other areas. A lot of this is very intuitive but on the other hand it is a little awkward. I want to become the guy that women are just naturally attracted to because they can sense my warmth, intelligence, ambition. SS is just going to be one of many tools for me. I don't think becoming dependant on it is healthy. This is awful, but I really don't want to have to work too hard to get women. LOL. It's OK because this journey is about me. I really believe that if I just get my head screwed back on straight, everything else will come to me naturally. Or at least the type of women I am interested in will come to me. The rest aren't smart enough to wind my spring anyway. But I also want to add a little game. The NLP/SS stuff is going to be useful in every area of my life, so I'm adding that to the toolkit over the objections of some really bright people on these boards. (Pook is the shyt, even if he disses NLP.)

I'm going to go finish laundry and come back to listend to the home course tape 4. That's as far as I'm likely to get tonight. Bear with me. I'll absord all the material and be in a position to add something of value to the community in just a few short months.

Pro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A statement like... "it would either be you and I or something" seems a little sketchy and could implant some hidden messages in a broad. I also could have no clue what I am talking about b/c I don't know whats up with this forum it still doesn't make much sense yet. Who knows if I'll even try these foreign techniques, but I guess it would be good to broaden my horizon.

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

ahh, the old "overwhelming confusion" trick, very nice.

Iv4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fu/ck has worked for me a few times.Just indicate yourself but usully has to be done a few times.Best for long lines in a mall or something I guess.THat way you can work out some raport by complaining about it(once I cracked a joke about how they might 'really like' anoying peope and worked a weak patern of it).

HuuBinh

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those phrases might not serve your purpose bc, while she's trying to disect your sentence and you try to slip an embedded command, her subconcious might bypass that command bc she's still trying to figure out what you were trying say. On the other hand, she might skip all that confusion and goes right into your desired state.

Iv4

Don Juan
Reaction score
"or what" thought this one up now but could it work as a presuposition.Like "you want to give me your number or what?"