Of boys and girls.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
May we all, on this day, rethink our lives.

May we look at what has happened to us from day 1. Every change that was made, every action that was taken and every single thing that was said. Look back upon your life, who you are and what you have done. Right now, I demand that you do so. I want you to remember your biggest fear. I want you to remember your first kiss. I want you to remember that time you felt like you coould take on the world.

And now look at yourself. People don't change until they are faced with an ultimatum. And even then... I am in such a case. I am here to rethink my life.

School = your life.
Your life > girls.
Therefore, school > girls.

Remember that. Rememeber it now. Engrave it in your foking head. Girls are for fun. School is for life. You've got one shot at this whole deal. Please don't miss. For the sake of your friends, your family. Hell, for yourself! Don't throw it all away because you couldn't see where it was all going. No one knows where this path may lead. We do know where it won't lead. And that's the path we stay off of.

If my father talked to my teachers and turned to me and gave me a look of shame... Like I had just betrayed everything he ever did for me. I would die. Right there and then. Somethings even time can't heal. Remember that. Remember that there are some things in this world you can no longer take for granted. Dare to achieve....

I am morally and physically spent today. I feel weak. I'd tell you I'm tired but let's be honest. I am weak today. I look at some of you... your posts... your 'problems'... I remember a day when I was there. You may THINK that this does not concern you, but it concerns us all. Set your priorities straight. We all have goals, goals we will never lose sight of and never stop fighting for. I lost sight of my goal. I now repent.

A Don Juan doesn't fail. A rejection is not a failure. A slap is not a failure. But betraying YOURSELF is a failure.

I don't fail. I choose not to fail. It is in that respect that I will not fail.

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff. A shame some people will only see this based on the school aspect.

Reaction score
I wish some of the people I knew read this. I know two of my friends in particular who are so obsessed over a girl, that they talk about hurting themselves, hoping for some sympathy from the female. I've tried my best in telling them how to deal with this pain, but they act like women are the only thing important to them. One of the kid's I'm talking about joined the Marine Corps with me. I'm counting down the days until bootcamp. This kid met a girl, she broke his heart, and now he's trying to quit, just so he can stay here and follow her every command. With your permission, I'd like to place this post on my journal, because I know they both read it. I will of course, give you credit.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lik, my respect for you just went up 10 fold. Awesome post. I think we all need to make this confession.

Zaine

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerensky
Lik, my respect for you just went up 10 fold. Awesome post. I think we all need to make this confession.
That line of betrayal... priceless. It has happened to me before, don't let it happen to you.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kerensky
Likretsam, I concur with this statement. Good Post.

Biphoria

Don Juan
Reaction score
Zaine, the way I took your post is that you refuse to benefit from a post if it's written by certain posters. I think that's sad.

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow! What a coincidence. My life is based on me trying to become any kind of professional guitarist. I've been playing two years and I'm better than most of the people I know. But lately I havn't been focused on it. On monday my band was in Battle Of the Bands. We got 3rd, got cheated out of 2nd. The band that one obviously were more focused. They were better. But tommorow we got to play in front of the school at a assembly, and today I've been practicing for countless hours. I'm going to kick some ass! This post just made me a lot motiviated. This post is a great reminder to us all, that our dreams shouldn't ever be forgotten.

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
If my father talked to my teachers and turned to me and gave me a look of shame... Like I had just betrayed everything he ever did for me.
Been there. Feels terrible, doesent it?

You know what you need to do.

Jerky Boi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. Lik makes a very good point. There is never going to be one set situation where a girl will never betray you. But on the other hand my friends, you will always have an opportunity, I dont care who you are, to excell at your goals.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
I commend the poster of this and just like to say the best thing you guys can do at your age is focus on the greater goals in your life. Women will ALWAYS be around, and the thing is the better your life the better the selection you have to chose from. You only get one chance to be a certain age. Once responsibiilites come then you can still achieve your goals but it will be a lot harder.

Focus on becoming the person you want to become. Trust me when you focus on become that docter, lawyer, rock star, rapper, sports athelete you can fit girls in there somewhere, but when all you focus on is girls it will be hard to acomplish the other important things in life.

You are not getting any younger, and regret never transport people back in time to change things.