October's Workout Log

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright...well...I figured I'd keep track of my progress over the summer in terms of weight lifting, just to gauge how often I am working out and what I am doing so I can look back on it later.

Right now...I'm about to be a senior in high school, and I'm on the school's cross-country and track teams. But after training inconsistently and having two ****ty seasons last year, I vowed to train more consistently this summer to make up for it.

Last year, my average time for a 3-mile race was about 19:00 or a little less. For the 800m, my average time was about a 2:09. Over the summer, I'm hoping to train for the 3-mile races, and get my times down to the 16:00s.

So, like I said before, I want to keep track of how much I am running and how often, and all of that so I can gauge my performance.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday I ran for about 45 minutes, about five or six miles.

Today, I ran for about 35-40 minutes, about four miles.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yesterday, lifted shoulders with 12.5 lb weights. Bent over lateral raises (5x15), standing lateral raises (5x15), and front raises (5x15) then one superset of 10 reps each.

Today (7/14) ran for about forty minutes, a little less than five miles.

Last edited:

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, ran for about 30 minutes, 3x1200m intervals. Then did two 50m sprints uphill.

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today (7/18), ran for about 45 minutes, about five or six miles.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yo bro, do squats and stiff legged deads. Work your glutes and hammies, they'll boost your speed.

Explosive movements.