Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Obstacles in approaching her.

Ryan-Y

Reaction score
Hello :)
There is a girl in my class that I really like.We have never talked before.We do make eye contact a lot and she usually laughs on anything funny I say in class.After class,she walks home with her girl friend in the opposite direction I walk home in.I can pretend that I need to walk in the other direction for any reason but I got 2 problems:
1-How would she react when I go up to her from her back ? it might creep her out especially that I never walked in this direction before.
2-What should I say to her friend ? Or should I just say hi to both of them then talk with the 1 I like only ?
Thanks in forward :D

Dr.LASR

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her on the way out of class tomorrow. I don't care how bad of a day you've had. You're gonna walk up and talk to her. When she has to go, ask her for her number. It's not that hard. She may be slightly surprised when you walk up behind her, but not greatly.

Ryan-Y

Reaction score
Thanks for the tips,really helped a lot.But what about her friend ? Should I talk to her or pretend like she isn't there ? Class is only on tuesday btw so not tomorrow :0

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you know the most popular social people u know, ever ignore someone in convo??

Ryan-Y

Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Dude, you know the most popular social people u know, ever ignore someone in convo??
Ok ok,you are right.Sorry but I'm trying to make it a perfect approach so I won't get rejected.I wouldn't mind it if I won't have to see this girl ever again but I will have to see her for months to come which might make things awkward if I messed up.

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
F*ck perfect. F*ck it to hell.

Have a little fun with it, don't give a sh*t, and you'll be surprised where it takes you.

Ryan-Y

Reaction score
Eh,my class is on tuesday.So till tuesday,I can't do much.And it's a night class,she doesn't go to my school(or at least I think so since I never ever seen her there).Don't worry,I will make my move next time no matter what especially that I'm starting to get too attached to her for some reason.If everything went fine,cool.If not,It is still not a bad thing because I will finally stop thinking about her the whole time lol :D I have been rejected once before by 1 of the few girls I approached in my life(turned out she has a bf) and it really wasn't bad at all.I actually started wondering why I liked her so much in the 1st place before even getting to know her 1st.
amohield said:
F*ck perfect. F*ck it to hell.

Have a little fun with it, don't give a sh*t, and you'll be surprised where it takes you.
I'm trying not to overthink about it and be natural.I will try to have myself a lot of stuff to do that day which would make approaching her a small part of my plans ;)

Ryan-Y

Reaction score
ameya905 said:
Haha good luck to you :D
Btw,today I approached a girl in 1 of my other classes.She is cute and seems friendly,also a little bit shy.I just made small talk with her,I didn't take her number as I don't want to escalate things just yet.I did that so I get less attached with the other girl and so I won't feel like it is the end of the world if she rejected me.Maybe I like the other girl more but I really can't tell yet as I don't know much about either of them.