Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

observations on PU from the trenches.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have spent the last year over indulging in women. Probably the last few months I have been doing pu in a different area. It's a little more ahead of the times then where I am from.
But the stand out thing for me was how aggressive and ruthless the guys were. They pull out all stops. Hitting on married/taken women in front of their husbands or bf. Endlessly pursue via text and phone. Turn up on doorsteps. All to hit the poon. It's the aggression and stepping over your fellow man that really got to me.
Don't get me wrong I've been around and seen amog before. But it just feels like a hard shift in pu.
All I can say that as $hitty as the women are- the new crop of guys out there are no better. I feel sorry for the good guys out there that hate the dating scene. It ain't getting any easier.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do it all the time except for the married ones. It's also a test for them to prove their loyalty to their bfs but most of the time they fail. What i want to take is just the pleasure to have sex with them and nothing more.

And really, we guys are not the only ones who try to pu the taken ones. Chicks are doing the same thing.
I have been in 3 relationships in my whole life and i can say , when I'm taken ,chicks are trying to pick me up all the time. If it's worth it , i respond always positively. It's not that I'm not loyal but it's all about what you want to do with your life. I'm in an age that my blood is boiling and i take the advantage of it.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was use to seeing it before. Just not on this scale. It's like every guy in town went to a pickup class or something.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was use to seeing it before. Just not on this scale. It's like every guy in town went to a pickup class or something.
Every guy with a computer has access to this information, and nearly all the sites say basically the same thing. PUA gurus have long pushed the "boyfriend destroyer", how to AMOG the other guy, and all that stuff. Whoever said "Bros before Hos" never studied pickup, because most of it is pure narcissism. As long as you get yours, F everybody else, they're loser betas, that's the attitude. I'm with you, it's disgusting.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly there's even try hard wannabe amogs sniping at meet up groups. These idiots ruin the whole vibe.

I normally just call them out at the first off comment "What s the point your trying to make?". U can soften it with a curious tone. Or go more fvck u from cover with a non- friendly smile. I.e. one where you just smile with your lips and dont crinkle your eyes.

Last edited:

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm finding its mostly guys with lots of money who are the worst offenders. It's good in one way. They go over the top, so my game feels more real and genuine to the girl. It's just annoying that this is where men are at now.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Face it, it's always been this way. Guys will stick a dagger into the next guy if it gets them some pvssy. The PUA types are no better than the AFCs.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Y'all seen the movie "The Bounty" with Mel Gibson? It ended with all the sailors, with one hot island girl each, landing on Pitcairn island.

About a year later, all but one of the dudes were dead. He was the sole survivor, after they each killed each to be king AMOG.

AFTER he killed his last competitor?

He became a holy man, preaching the word of Jesus.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it was @RangerMIke that said 'It's hard to accept that half of the world want to use you and the other half want to stab you in the back for the privilege of being used'. It was so well put that it stuck with me.
RangerMike's a pretty smart guy.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HitHard,
It's always been like that. I think the information is more out there now. You and I have been on this site for a while.

It might have been before you came, but there was a small war on the minds of men between DJing and PUA. DJing, as we know, is about improving yourself and becoming the Prize (or Prince). PUA, obviously, is about basically sleeping with as many women as possible.

PUA won the war of the minds. I'm glad this site is still up and running, but it's leeched over here too. I think the big difference is that, initially at least, DJs LOVED women. PUAs seem to loathe them. I can see the redpillers/MGTOW stuff on the discussion forums here and it kind of makes me sad.

As for dealing with people trying to AMOG you, I find that a real DJ should know a little self defence. A quick jab to the mouth (not even hard, just to scare them) will show the wannabe who the actual alpha is. lol.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HitHard,
It's always been like that. I think the information is more out there now. You and I have been on this site for a while.

It might have been before you came, but there was a small war on the minds of men between DJing and PUA.
I was use to the amogs... they were always around. Seen it all before. But being in bars where every guy is amoging is an experience in itself.
I honestly think a lot of the online stuff has finally filtered through to the masses. I know PUA had its limelight back in 2005. But this town seemed to have reached that point of saturation.

It's been interesting to have been a part of the community for so long. I started back in 98-99. Man was this stuff powerful back then. Just the simple little things we take for granted today, were light year leaps back then. I would converse with guys honing there skills, like mystery and a few other of the big names. They all went mainstream a few years later.

Doing solely PU was my downfall. I didn't have a broad enough experience at the time that DJing gives you and ended up with a AW.
Thank God for this site. It gives you a more balanced approach and all round life progression.
In my opinion we are still ahead of the curve.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was use to the amogs... they were always around. Seen it all before. But being in bars where every guy is amoging is an experience in itself.
I honestly think a lot of the online stuff has finally filtered through to the masses. I know PUA had its limelight back in 2005. But this town seemed to have reached that point of saturation.

It's been interesting to have been a part of the community for so long. I started back in 98-99. Man was this stuff powerful back then. Just the simple little things we take for granted today, were light year leaps back then. I would converse with guys honing there skills, like mystery and a few other of the big names. They all went mainstream a few years later.

Doing solely PU was my downfall. I didn't have a broad enough experience at the time that DJing gives you and ended up with a AW.
Thank God for this site. It gives you a more balanced approach and all round life progression.
In my opinion we are still ahead of the curve.
There comes a time when it's alpha NOT to AMOG. Let the guy run his stupid mouth, they usually talk themselves out of anything. Just maintain your frame, keep your strong body language, and you'll blow guys out of the water.

I remember the days with Mystery, Style, Pook, the caveman approach guys (forgot his name)...You remember when a forum member got on Elimidate? lol. It was the same one Style wrote about in his book. Those were the good ol' days.

We're still ahead of the game. PUA's now think that it's all words and clever games. They don't realize it's about having a powerful frame, living a meaningful life, and letting quality women into your life. That's why I almost exclusively post on this forum and not others.

DJs stand for something different.

hithard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating Asian women lately after a few encounters before. I've started focusing in on Thai women for a little bit. Going to generalize a bit.
I have noticed you basically have two types of Thai girls:

Those that are battle hardened and use to guys playing them. They are more likely to ask for money or get you to pay everything. Plenty of horror stories from guys.

Then you have the girls from the country areas. They believe that everyone is good and are very naive. They get used a lot and generally end up in the first category. These women are beautiful though. They really dedicate themselves to you. And they love like teenagers. Very good natured, good hearts and work hard.

Anyway I was noticing Thai women were displaying a lot of similar traits.
Jealousy is a big one.
They do not trust you around other women.
They are a bit needy.
They make terrible decisions.

I dug around and my conclusion is that it's thai men.
They have second wives or giks. One to cook and one to fcuk.
They cheat in the worst possible fashion.
They are unreliable for women.
They get a girl pregnant and leave with no repercussions.
Thai men are basically in the drivers seat. Men are king and women are plentiful.

The women are also very nationalistic. Tell them how awesome thailand is and 9 times out of ten you will get a date.
A lot of the idiots here try and pickup by showing a bank statement of their account and what they do as a job. This is in bars. Seriously..... they are setting themselves up for ruin. They do it just to try and get the lay, but then get caught. I have no sympathy for a lot of these dbags.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of Asian women are very possessive and jealous.

I've coached guys in Korea, Japan, Thailand, Indonesia, and Philippines. All, except Indonesia, were possessive and jealous. You may be right with your theory on the men wandering and causing that behavior. Kind of crazy though, still. They don't even trust you with their sister lol.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's kinda better jealousy though if such a thing exists. With the euro girls it seems to b about control - even if I don't want u nobody else can have u kind of vibe. Whereas the Asian girls r genuinely trying to hang on to their man. Of course its not all puppies and blue skies. There s all the cultural issues to wade through. If overseas u can guarantee u ll b paying for a trip to Thailand every year and probably sending money to the family. My mates married to one. He does all that and still seems happy. Smart experienced guy so I guess they must make good wives.

Last edited: