Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observations on Online Dating

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have recently jumped into the Online Dating scene, about 4 months ago. I have had plenty of dates and am spinning a few plates as a result.

1. Online dating is time consuming in that you can spend a lot of time on the apps.

2. Some of the profiles of women on these sites are funny and some are outrageous. Amazing how intitled some women are. They have a lengthy shopping list of "demands". There is a good chapter on this in the "Rational Male". Tomassi makes up a profile and has fun with stating "his" demands in response to those that he saw on the app. Very funny!

3. When I meet of the "matches" for a date most of them did not seem to pay much attention to my profile on the app. Maybe it is just me but.
I want to say "didn't you pay any attention? Isn't that the reason that you agreed to meet me for a date...the info in my profile."

It has been somewhat entertaining, but I may get bored and lay off the apps for awhile.

Any thoughts??

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's a numbers game. Always has been always will be. Men who don't understand this and get attached to results from a few women don't do well.

In regards to what you bring up...yes it can be, devise a system that minimizes your time while maximizing your value from it.

Yup, it helps screen women out by reading their profile so you waste less time.

Pretty common, although many also do read your profiles. Like men, many agree based on looks alone.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomassi makes up a profile and has fun with stating "his" demands in response to those that he saw on the app. Very funny!
Martin on Tinder lampooning entitled single mom ads.jpeg

Michael Chief

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's very easy for our human brains to focus on the negative. That goes for both men and women, of course.
It has been somewhat entertaining, but I may get bored and lay off the apps for awhile.
It's never a bad idea to take a break from the apps.