Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Observation of the community

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that the most undeveloped trait of PU is common sense?

RedZone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most people lack common sense...not just people in the PUA community.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"common sense" doesn't really apply here at all. What do you mean in particular?

Murse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Common sense in regards to woman is what the problem is, society has programmed most men to act like AFCs around girls and buy them flowers etc, this site is helping to reprogramme guys common and logic sense and ignore what we were hard wired to be like. Common sense was telling us we were doing something wrong with woman - somewhere along the line we were ****ing up... and so, one day we go on the internet and BOOM. DJ Bible, whats this??? GOLD!

LOL

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was kind of referring to stuff like mysterys "kiss close" which negates common sense. When you realize that she likes you it's easier, to just ease into it. Also with numbers it's literally as easy as using either your environment or just talking about what your going to do that week and invite her out. Then there's getting sexaul with women and a lOt of those gurus get that wrong.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Murse said:
Common sense in regards to woman is what the problem is, society has programmed most men to act like AFCs around girls and buy them flowers etc, this site is helping to reprogramme guys common and logic sense and ignore what we were hard wired to be like. Common sense was telling us we were doing something wrong with woman - somewhere along the line we were ****ing up... and so, one day we go on the internet and BOOM. DJ Bible, whats this??? GOLD!

LOL
I have never done that. Yet again, I did well with women before the community.

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
RedZone said:
Agreed. I wasnt referring to the whole community, just a lot of the guys I've met up with. When I used to hang out with layer guys, they completed lacked it to the point that a lot of them I believe suffered from autism spectrum disorders. Even a lot of the coaches I've met, are the same way.

The Gambler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think many of us fall into the trap of giving "one size fits all" advice. Now, I will admit that many basics here are universal (i.e. don't smother her with communications, don't give her gifts too early, etc.), but many others are not. I see members here giving the same advice regarding an 18 year-old extroverted girl who likes to go clubbing, and a 38 year-old woman who is introverted and an experienced business professional. Sorry, but there is a huge (and obvious) difference between the two.

The Gambler

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
common sense can't be applied to all situations. I mean we're dealing with women here

Bossman90

Don Juan
Reaction score
PapiChulo said:
"common sense" doesn't really apply here at all. What do you mean in particular?
take for instance I say its common sense for you to understand that you probably shouldn't go for a make out with a girl who looks like she isn't interested. :nono: Ive seen guys I've met off forums in my area do this.

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's common sense to know that if a girl says she has a bf, she is sending you a hint that she is unavailable/uninterested. But pua knowledge says that you can use push/pull and C&F to bring out her inner slut or something along those lines.

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bossman90 said:
Has anyone noticed that the most undeveloped trait of PU is common sense?
No, it's more that too many guys believe in NAWALT.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedZone said:
+1.