Obnoxious People

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So guys, I have this 'friend'(well, he's not really) that ive known since high school. Ever since high school he's always put me down in front of the other guys, always talked sh!t to me, and would basically belittle me in front of other ppl when given the chance. Thing is he would only do this when theres other ppl around and he does it especially if theres the high school friends around us. Our relation has been the same from high school till now. I really do try to keep my cool but this fukker trully does test my limits taunting me to fire back and if I dont fire back he just keeps going. There have been numerous times when me and this guy were about to get into a fist fight(the times I lost my cool). One time I was intoxicated(bad time to fcuk with me) and this ******* had the audacity to try and punch me in the nads while I was talking to someone on the phone. I threw my phone in the other end of the room and was gonna swing at the fukker until our friend got in between. Other ppl do notice the tension between me and this guy so I know it isnt just me. I thought about it and considered that I may have been too sensitive, and it just didnt make sense. I understand making a few burns on a buddy now and then, but what this guy says just gets straight up personal and annoying because its repetitive. According to our mutual friend, the guy claims that Im the one that doesnt like him for "some reason". Seriously...anyone know ppl like this? I think these ppl are the select few that never change, no matter how much older you both get.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was friends with two fvuckers like the guys you just described and I threw them out of my lives. I never called them and avoided all their calls until they got the point. Wish I be-friended better guys than those 2.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate obnoxious fvckers.

You can encounter a lot of douchebags like this while traveling to Boston or New York.

Rebound Material

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
I was friends with two fvuckers like the guys you just described and I threw them out of my lives. I never called them and avoided all their calls until they got the point. Wish I be-friended better guys than those 2.
I dunno if we can even classify people like that as friends and it makes us wonder why we chose to be in their company to begin with.

Btw, I dunno if it was the fact that it was my bday celebration yesterday but he wasnt much of an ass to me last night as he usually is.

CapCrunch

Don Juan
Reaction score
my now best friends was the guy to do this to me, but you know what? usually people make fun of the least confident in the pack, so what did i do? as i started to build up my confidence i started to not care on what he said and even started to answer back with a witty remark from time to time or even just laugh at it cuz some times is funny. i guess what im trying to say is be a man a build confidence...

dont know if this made any sense, english is my 2nd language and im kinda drunk jejeje :D