Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: Why most women who are TOO BUSY are TOO LAME for YOU!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Troops!

Girls who are “too busy” to see you are just THAT. They are too busy to see “YOU”. Why I say this should be obvious to you:

Do you think for a second if you were some famous celebrity, athlete, actor or whatever that she would STILL be too busy to get with you.

I think NOT.

The reality of it all is that women put guys into categories such as:

1. “Guys that I’ll get with whenever I find the time to.”

2. “Guys that I’ll NEVER really get with, but I’m either too non-confrontational or inconsiderate to ever TELL him that-------so I’ll keep him around to use as a tool to stroke my own ego.”

3. “Or…guys that I’ll DROP EVERYTHING to get with-------even if it means missing partying with my girls, calling in sick for work, or even if I have to SHARE him with other girls!”

The best thing for YOU to do as a man who is interested in ANY girl, is to do a quick assessment of your situation and determine WHICH category of guy you are to her. And here’s a hint:

If it’s ANYTHING other than category 3---------lock, load, and mobilize your dating/relationship forces towards another more eligible, more agreeable, more available, and more enthusiastic chick. There’s nothing like getting with a girl who WANTS to get with you.

Accept NOTHING less.

And until you find it…you should SOLDIER ON.

Out of confusion or unspoken desperation, some guys may say to themselves:

What if I'm being too hasty? What if I'm not giving her enough time to really get to know me? What if she's one of those girls that just has to "grow" to LIKE me?

Well, to those guys, I’d like to say “I agree”. A girl can grow to like you, but most of the time, how a girl responds to you INITIALLY is her most HONEST appraisal of you. So the thing is...if you're the recipient of a low level of interest and enthusiasm from a girl you want, you should probably ask yourself a few questions:

1. Is this REALLY the way I want to start off a possible date/relationship type of situation with a girl?

2. Would I rather have a girl who had to "grow" to like me as opposed to one who had an obvious and measurable degree of attraction for me from the start?

Your answers to these questions will help you decide what's right for you. I'm sure that nearly every guy on earth who has reached adulthood has had SOME girl really, REALLY "into him" before. Now, that chick may or may NOT be a girl he wanted, but regardless of that he KNOWS what it feels like by experience to have a certain degree of what I call "SWEATLESS VICTORY" with a woman.

Sweatless Victory is defined as a woman that is clearly more eligible, more agreeable, more available, and more enthusiastic about you than the average, lackluster chick. Sweatless Victory is what you tend to get when you're with a woman that WANTS to get with you.

Women who have an initial attraction to you are USUALLY more consistent in their GOOD behavior towards you, more accessible to you when you want her to be, and play fewer head games with you.

Now, this is NOT to say that there aren't girls out there that you don't have to invest a little time into "seeing where her heads at". Some girls ARE worth this. But there's a difference between investing time into seeing where a girl's head is at as opposed to WASTING time trying to "get her head where you WANT it to be at".

This is always an individual choice for every man. BUT-----a good way to tell when you've crossed the line from INVESTING time over into WASTING time is when you find yourself doing shyt to get a girl that makes you start thinking LESS of yourself for doing it.

Whenever the choice is between getting some girl OR keeping your self-respect--------then KEEPING your self-respect will always serve you BEST in the long run.

Then, there are still other guys who say to themselves:

What about girls who REALLY are too busy for me? What about girls who really DO live extremely busy lives? Shouldn’t I give THEM extra-consideration before I just write them off?

Well, if you’re one of those guys, to you I would say THIS on the subject of BUSY WOMEN:

You may say to yourself that this chick, or that chick is just naturally really, REALLY "busy", and this may be true. But there'll come a point when you have to ask yourself:

Am "I" getting the kind of time, the quality of interactions with this girl that "I" want? You have to make sure that your wants and needs are being reciprocated by ANY woman that you get with. I know that you're not actually in a relationship with her at this point, but still. Even if you DID officially get with her, is this woman actually AVAILABLE to be in a relationship with you???

Never forget that in the end it doesn't really matter whether or not it's another "guy" taking up her time or her other legit priorities are taking up her time, if YOU are not getting the kind of time you want with a girl------YOU LOSE.

Make no mistake----you'll lose NOT because you're a "loser", FAR FROM IT. You'll lose because you would have knowingly signed up for LESS than what you want from a relationship.

I stand by my earlier assessment when I said that women who are REALLY interested in you WILL find the time to get with you. And they'll MAKE it happen with very little effort exerted on YOUR part.

Keep girls who are “too busy” for you in your peripheral vision, and only stop, turn, and look back in their direction when they show you by their CONSISTENT actions that they have chosen to "un-busy" themselves---------for YOU.

Soldier on.

VU

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn....

this is the first post i've read on here in ages...

thanks for making it such a good one to come back to. totally hits home with a girl i've had an off and on thing with for years, and makes me appreciate my other plates that hold me as a priority. good post dude.

Big Overseas 1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey VU, timely thread, soldier boy. I don't see you posting on here as much as you used to. Probably because you're fighting for us guys on a bunch of different fronts now. Lol

But yeah, I just had to stop myself from pursuing a girl who had time for everything else BUT me. The last straw was when she freed up her schedule in a heartbeat to hang out with her sorority sister, but was giving me a 1,000 excuses for not going out with me.

To HELL with that. I'm moving on. Or like you say - I'm soldiering on.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
"Never reward bad behavior in women."

Bad behavior is ALWAYS meant in disrespect. Some guys label these sh!t-tests or b!tch-tests, but they boil down to slimy acts of disrespect. How you gauge your self-worth is not how b!tchy she is, rather; how you gauge your actions before she fvcks up.

Victory, my Brotha-from-anotha-Motha, it's you I include in my short list of heroes.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greatest post I've ever read here.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
If it’s ANYTHING other than category 3---------lock, load, and mobilize your dating/relationship forces towards another more eligible, more agreeable, more available, and more enthusiastic chick. There’s nothing like getting with a girl who WANTS to get with you.

Accept NOTHING less.

And until you find it…you should SOLDIER ON.
This should be part of every man's mantra. It really makes everything much simpler. Not necessarily EASIER, but man oh man the heartache that could be saved by adhering to this.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice."

Damn, why not?

Great post.!!!!! Judge by actions, not by words.

If a woman is into you, she will move mountains to find you and have her way with you. If she isn't, then better off not wasting your time and moving on.

Other great points:

- Work out your best options and go for them

- Your self-respect as a man is more important than any women. If you give up your self-respect for her, you won't have her for much longer either.

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the kind words, bro's.

Many of the things I speak on or write about really are simple concepts that are easily understand by most. The problems usually come in once we let our emotions, our desires, and our fascination with what we see (the sheer beauty of a woman) distract us.

Then, we tend to forget ALL OF THIS.

In the heat of the moment, lack of options, or our infatuation with one chick over another can make fools of us all. None of us ar ABOVE this. The advice I wrote about in this thread only gets easier to follow once you start thinking AT LEAST just as highly of YOURSELF as you do about the girl you're after.

But make no mistake--------I dropped this KNOWLEDGE BOMB just as much for the purpose of reminding MYSELF of this as I did to remind the So Suave troops.

Balancing our respect for ourselves with the respect we give to women is the key.

VU