Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The Victory Unlimited Show!!!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Women Haze and Big Overseas 1:
Always glad to hear that you guys are “in the fight” with me!

@ Backbreaker:
I’ve yet to do a completely live show (though I have participated in live interviews on other people’s shows). My show is posted up after it’s already completed. The shows I do originate from either calls or emails that come to me @ my site’s headquarters. I generally pick whatever I think would be the most interesting topic to cover on that particular show. I also try to take into account which subject to address that would probably help the most people.

@ Stomp Down Soldier:
To VU:

If you see this thread, it’s been A YEAR, man. What’s the deal? How goes the mission? What have you learned? I thought you were going to keep us posted on the progress you’re making “behind enemy lines”. You gettin’ any action from all those chicks on your Facebook page or what? Give a mother****er a mission update or something!
Thanks for coming out of “Lurk Mode” to show your support. It’s much appreciated. Now, you say you want a Motherfukkin’ Mission Update? Lol Well here’s your Motherfukkin’ Mission Update:

The Victory Unlimited Show Year One Update

It’s been a year and the mission goes well. The show continues to grow and reach new people. It’s accomplishing my two primary goals of broadcasting a message of Hardcore Hope to men everywhere while at the same time amusing myself in the process.

So far the website/show seems to be attracting a good number of visitors. The top five countries thus far are the United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia, and China.

Surprises:

At first, I thought that my show would appeal mostly to guys who visit sites like So Suave. I was wrong. This has not been the case. More than half of the fans of the show are guys who would never come to sites like this. They’re guys interested in women true enough--------but they’re also VERY interested in self-improvement, motivational messages, “life-hacking”, and of all things--------old style radio shows like Flash Gordon and the Shadow. In retrospect, I recognize that this actually makes perfect sense. But I definitely didn’t see it coming.

Also, even though the show is aimed at helping/entertaining guys, I’m finding out that almost half of the listeners are WOMEN. I could say a lot more about that, but I’ll have to go into it another time.

Lastly, the size of the “army” over on Facebook still shocks the hell out of me. I can’t quite explain that one. Almost half of those supporters are women too. And “no”, I haven’t actively made any effort to get with any of them yet-----at least, not as “Victory Unlimited”…lol. Who knew so many sexy women liked “Relationship War” Radio???

Challenges:

Due to an increase in the number of “real life” family and professional issues that I’ve been dealing with for the past year, I haven’t been able to put out shows as often as I’d originally planned. But all is not lost. I hope to be able to step up the frequency a little bit more in the future.

Also, the more shows I do, the more creative I tend to get, and the more time it takes to put it all together. Just writing the scripts for all my “Celebrity” guest stars and mixing their contributions into the show usually takes me longer than I anticipate. I know I need to get faster at that. So I’m working on that too.

The Future of the Mission:

Expect more dating and relationship themed shows. Expect more Command Posts about Life Strategies. Expect more Letters to Headquarters. Expect more “celebrity” guest stars. And expect more surprises.

Again, I plan on doing the show as long as I believe it’s actually helping people and as long as I can continue to amuse myself in the process.

In other words, I’ve just re-enlisted for another year.

Thanks to all the troops over here who have seen fit to encourage me on this mission.

V.U.