Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The Soul Mate/Quality Woman Peace Treaty!

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have signed many peace treaties in my day, and seen even more.

But if conditions change, would I hesitate to bring my army across the river because of a now-defunct peace treaty?

This is why I so hesitate to marry. When the relevance of the commitment wanes, what else is there?

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Soldiers...It's really very simple:

When your woman is your ally, she upholds her end of the commitment.

But when that same woman becomse you enemy, she has broken that commitment and you MUST treat her and the situation accordingly, for the sake of your own best interest.

Peace...one day.

VU
The General has spoken once again.

One of the ways that rad. feminism partially succeeded in destroying male power was by wrecking marriages from the inside, and they did this in the same way that most revolutions started - by convincing the so-called 'oppressed' that the dominant class are abusive and evil.
Then the 'oppressed' were convinced that they needed to withdraw their commitment to, and compliance with the 'boss's' dictates. In return for the effort and risks involved, the 'oppressed' were promised all the power - 'people power' was the chant. That was quickly ungraded to "girl power" ..and we all know the rest of this story...> 50% divorce rate with 70% initiated by women.

AS GEN VU said.. a successful relationship demands commitment which REQUIRES mutual compliance to mutual goals.

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
NICE POST VICTORY:up: