Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Objective: The Quality Man Question!

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
game.r said:
duffdog

You seem entirely too concerned with your physical self. When i see a guy in a club in a tight shirt with the sole purpose of showing off his body, i always think loser. But Maybe that's because i'm not from the US. Most guys don't behave like that here and the ones that do don't get all the hot girls.

I hear what you are saying. I used to be one of the guys who wouldn't show off and be respectable and dress casually. I was still tall and attractive and whatnot, but I did NOT get near the attention I do when I make a point to stand out. I have been going out for over 10 years and during that time have noticed a pattern between both the males and females: Guys who don't stand out get girls who don't stand out. Guys who show off and draw attention get the girls who also show off and draw attention. I specifically want the super-fake looking club girls because I have more fun with them. They never go for respectable looking guys in my experience. As far as being concerned with my physical self...that is and has always been the key to getting attractive girls. As much as it is painful to hear, that is what the hot girls want. They want something to show off, just like us men do.

I think that it might be different in the US, because when I see some guy wearing a polo tucked into his slacks in a club, I think "dork who never gets laid"

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Duffdog said:
I think that it might be different in the US, because when I see some guy wearing a polo tucked into his slacks in a club, I think "dork who never gets laid"
That is true but only for club environments where you can't discriminate on anything other than looks. If you try to pick up women at the 7-11 it's much more about social skills.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, America has permeated culture throughout the globe...tight shirts, jeans, hamburgers...AMERICA baby! IT DICTATES WORLD CULTURE.
You have no idea how true that is. Unfortunately, I don't like the other parts of American culture that are now filtering into other countries. Especially the part about "all women are beautiful no matter what their size"...Um, no. Chics should not be allowed to weigh more than 150. And even that is pushing it.