Obama on marriage: ‘Do whatever she tells you’

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/obama-marriage-whatever-she-tells-200624645.html

A lot of people would disagree with you, Mr. President. :trouble:

I wonder if he actually believes this though. I further wonder if his wife even knew he would climb this high on the political ladder. The president of a whole country can't even lead his family. And I wonder what this means for the future. I have read in the manosphere that "things are beginning to change", but I find that hard to believe.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys. If you're the goddamn president, you can well afford to listen to your wife every once in a while.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called a joke. :D

Secure dudes can joke about relationships. Alphas can't.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
It's called a joke. :D

Secure dudes can joke about relationships. Alphas can't.
Not to mention, you're not going to win a lot of votes by saying "A woman's only purpose is to be a warm hole."

But, yeah...this thread should probably close. The folks here can't seem to handle these types of discussions.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is called, "catering to the women vote", who do you think Romney's biggest weapon is, according to most political experts? Yeah, his wife, who seems to connect better with people than he could ever dream of. They all use that strategy, of praising their wife. Every single one of them.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah probably Bill Clinton lectured him about the topic.

Its also nice to hear Arnol Schwarzenegger saying how "following the rules pay in the long run no matter what", after getting big as a cow using roids in the 80s.

Those are just lines to convince weak minded people to give their votes, no politician bothers to talk to middle class men too much since they know they are less likely to be influenced from promises.
You will also find a confirmation on that in the fact that this crappy lines from politicians aim to the same target of most advertisments, those who are sheep minded in taking decisions.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still think the guy is gay. I dont care if he's married or not.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
IBTL!

Life is dark, smoke, and mirrors if you aren't alpha. This kind of stuff is perpetuated to prevent more losers from winning!

What the f**k would this country be if Sarah Palin or Michelle Bachannan were president?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
Can a mod close this thread please? We all know where this will be heading...
Do you belong to the "minority report" team? can u see crimes even before they happen? we will propose your name instead of tom cruise for the second one.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, don't close this thread~ the President's comments are on a topic that is singularly pertinent to this forum, and should be debated.

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
Who Dares Win said:
Do you belong to the "minority report" team? can u see crimes even before they happen? we will propose your name instead of tom cruise for the second one.
Holy fuk lol. This made me laugh pretty hard

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
It is called, "catering to the women vote", who do you think Romney's biggest weapon is, according to most political experts? Yeah, his wife, who seems to connect better with people than he could ever dream of. They all use that strategy, of praising their wife. Every single one of them.
/thread