Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

O MY GOD, Ryan!! What are you doing??!!

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the PUA show,

the main underdong actually since the very beginning - big NERD, named Ryan.

He improves every time, but he is just too shy. Today in the club he had TWO hot chics almost CONVINCING him to make out with them!!! And he just froze up. What the hell dude!

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
On the PUA show,

He improves every time, but he is just too shy. Today in the club he had TWO hot chics almost CONVINCING him to make out with them!!! And he just froze up. What the hell dude!
Well he is a nerd from inside. He needs to practice more game and maybe join this forum and learn how to become a man first.

Which episode are you talking about? Can you give a link? There isn't any new episode uploaded after the Bikini Models one.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
daygameguy said:
DJVladdy said:
On the PUA show,

Well he is a nerd from inside. He needs to practice more game and maybe join this forum and learn how to become a man first.

Which episode are you talking about? Can you give a link? There isn't any new episode uploaded after the Bikini Models one.
He's talking about the last episode that aired ----> They usually air it around 12:00 pm in the middle of the day on Sundays right here on the East Coast
(they're not gonna post the episode up on the official website until after it plays at its regular schedule time of 8, 9, 10 or whatever)

And yes, he had one HB-8 and another HB-7 all over him on the coach and the HB-8 (the one that was on our right) pratically shoved her face into his expecting a sensual kiss, while he was just too much of a pvssy to do anything about it... :cry: :(

I personally think that Rian should have been the one eliminated on the first day..... But that's just me.... :cool:

[SPOILER ALERT] (He's the one that gets eliminated this episode) [/SPOILER ALERT]

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keys To The VIP season 3 is much better than PUA season 2. Keys To The VIP makes # closes and kiss closes seem like child's play. Even guys with 0 game get kiss closes whenever they want. Maybe its just the canadian vibe or something lol.