Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

O...M...G... hottest chick ever?

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
I'm not a huge fan of black girls either, but I can appreciate beauty of any color. There are plenty of really hot black girls out there like Beyonce and the one that other guy posted. It's not really about the color. I'm just not attracted to black girls as much. There's nothing suspicious about it. It's not like anyone's being racist here. We all have preferences so there's no need to get offended by anything. If I think a black girl is hot then that's fine with me. I'm not afraid to let anyone know.

but Kady is still the hottest real girl mentioned in this thread. :crackup:
ya im not calling crazy asian racist. i was half joking there. im just saying maybe he should open up a lil more if he doesnt find ANY black girl hot

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
De gustibus non disputandum est.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's do an analysis:

-huge azz freckles

-really huge azz teeth

-her nose is round

-the ridge of her nose looks kind of deformed (between her eyes)

-she has a big forehead (does she have a receding hairline?)

-speaking of her hair...it looks greasy and has no volume.

Bottom line...

Would I do her? If I were single, probably...

Is she the hottest woman ever? Nope

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Odd. If you put brittany murphy in the same position with the same sort of make-up

http://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/brittany-murphy-happy-feet-world-premiere-O9B69y.jpg

Isn't that noticably better than the wide-nosed girl on hotornot? That was an unusual choice to suddenly call some girl the hottest chick ever.

wootapotky said:
Personally I like Rose Byrne.

http://us.imdb.com/media/rm1243453952/nm0126284

Is she a 10 to me? For now, at least. In a couple of months maybe not.
Looking at her, you'd probably consider Gina Carano an 11. Look up her fight vids on youtube
http://www.maximonline.com/todays_girl/index_magnified.aspx?id=2255&ind=1

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i am me said:
that sounds a lil suspicious...but ill give u the benefit of the doubt. maybe its cus u didnt grow up around them? i usually go for exotic looking asian girls but theres beautiful women of all races
same with asian girls.
i just don't find 90% of them attractive.
only the really hot ones i do.

i guess they look too much like my mom lol?

and i think the reason i don't like black girls at all is cause my mom is a horrible racist and while i was growing up, she told me to avoid black people :whistle:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
speaking of black chicks...

christina milian 1, 2, 3
ok i do think she's hot.
i guess i just don't like 100% black girls.

but seriously, none of these girls you guys posted even COMPARE to the girl in the first post for me.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol these threads always pop up, aguments ensue. I would barely even rate that chick Crazy Asian posted. Probably give her a 5 just on the pic.

For whoever says beaty is universal just look at any thread like this.

I agree with exily about that kady chick. About the only one I agree with here. But I wouldn't say a 10.

ChrizZ said:
I don't agree with ya on that one ChrizZ, but I swear I thought you were going to post a pic of yourself :p

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she is rated like 9.3 on hotornot
i think it's ur guys' eyes that are messed up :trouble:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
she is rated like 9.3 on hotornot
i think it's ur guys' eyes that are messed up :trouble:
Everything that has boobs and is not morbidly obese is rated 9 or higher on hotornot...

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ChrizZ said:
Everything that has boobs and is not morbidly obese is rated 9 or higher on hotornot...
no man.
very very few are.
i'm rated like 3.4 so shut it :mad:

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy Asian said:
no man.
very very few are.
i'm rated like 3.4 so shut it :mad:
So you are a girl then?

What cup size do you have?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her a 6 for the face only which isn't enough for a solid rating. I need to see the rest of her and talk to her for a minute for an accurate number.

I never really got the whole "hot or not" thing. Most of the people around my town are signifcantly more attractive then the people posting pictures of themselves on those rate me sites. I'm also sure that there are just as many attractive people walking around other cities who don't need an ego boost from the web.

ezily

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i know her, she's a transexual. why the f*ck do you think a transexual is the hottest woman ever?
is she/he really? wouldn't surprise me I guess. I really don't know what Crazy Asian sees in her. :confused:

and Crazy, Kady Malloy, Carrie Underwood, Beyonce, and a lot of other girls are way way hotter than that girl you put up. No offense or anything. But maybe your standards are too low. It's weird; most guys standards are too high.:crackup:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
i know her, she's a transexual. why the f*ck do you think a transexual is the hottest woman ever?
damn, i knew someone would find out i'm into transexuals...:whistle:

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ezily said:
is she/he really? wouldn't surprise me I guess. I really don't know what Crazy Asian sees in her. :confused:

and Crazy, Kady Malloy, Carrie Underwood, Beyonce, and a lot of other girls are way way hotter than that girl you put up. No offense or anything. But maybe your standards are too low. It's weird; most guys standards are too high.:crackup:
no man, my standards are high.
i seriously think that she is hotter than kady and underwood.... combined.

u guys jt have bad taste:rockon: