Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

O' Brother

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A dance where the girl asks the guy. O' Brother. I can't deal with turning down 50 girls. If you have one of these too, I feel sorry for you just as much as I feel sorry for myself. I probably should get started on the speeches "It's not you its me" or "I only date women who have good looks, I'm shallow." If you could help me with turn down lines that would seriously come in handy. Last year i sounded like a broken record I had about 5 and i told about 56 women that I was "In a relationship with a girl who lives in South Africa." I didn't care if they believed it. I just cared if they got the picture.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, you need to start assuming.

If you want less girls to ask you dance, start assuming they will ask you to dance. Girls in general don't like it if people assume, and they will be less likely to ask.

Also, what do you wear? Abercrombie & Fitch? Start by worsining your appearance pimples, don't shave, shower.

Also say I promised I was going to dance with somebody else.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or if you wanted to be an azzhole...

Say you don't live up to my standards. Or you are not my type. I don't date losers like yourself.

The Master Disaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Or if you wanted to be an azzhole...

Originally posted by crossboss
Say you don't live up to my standards. Or you are not my type. I don't date losers like yourself.
lol I like both. I'm the most orignal man. I don't were ambercrombie and fitch, I don't were flip flops, I don't were shorts. I just be myself. Women eat it up.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing...

You may be liked by most people, but most likely not everybody. What is happening here is that girls see other girls that like you and that causes attraction. Ex: A HB 10.0 walkes by people the guys are like man...would I like to bang her...Or man she is the hottest woman around.

Instead start talking to people who don't like you. When others observe that certain people don't like you, you probably aren't well-liked.

Or talk like a nerd or say you are sick.

Kerensky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My favorite:

"Let's just be friends. :) . . . and I don't go to dances with friends."