Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

O am getting alot of numbers but no call backs

BMW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the past 6 months, I have gotten about 25 numbers, but only one of them has gone out on a date with me. The other 24 would text me back once or twice and then nothing. When I call, they don't pick up the phone and never call back. Even the one that I went on a date with, never returned my calls after the date. Any advice?

jtrain 289

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
keep driving man. Iam by no means a donjuan i havent even made out with a girl yet. But since i started sarging and scrimmaging (scrimmaging is when you put all your field approaches to the test in an arena where it is likely that you can get past just getting a number, like make out with them or one night stand , places like bars parties anywhere in the night. ) I think getting girls is alot like being a running back When you watch highlights of running back you only see the amazing runs but you never see the yards for loss 1 yard , or 2 yard gains but he keeps working running hard despite the yards for loss or the little gains and then all of a sudden he just breaks one. This is how it is with girls we just have to keep running hard that means keep trying to get those numbers even if you fail 20 times in a row just keep going cause soon you will break one and it will be like a 60 yard gain (one night stand ). or if you only get one or 2 yards your gradually moving closer to the endzone before you know it if you dont give up you will be in the endzone which is still like a 60 yard gain(one night stand). So dont give up keep trying to get those numbers and the dates forget about the girls that rejected you their are like at least a million girls in your state you still have alot to choose from with every girl that rejects you your game gets better and better cause you know what your going up against and much more importantly you get more aquaintedand comfortable with that sexual side of your self soon you will get girls with no problem. Just like running backs when people first become running backs they get knocked on their ass evry down but after a while they get used to what defenses are going to do and are prepared, it doesnt phase them anymore and more importantly they get better their vision gets better from their experiance and their agility starts to get better too with everydown they get no yards. I think being a running back is one positition that cant be thought the only way to get better is actually running the ball. Just like getting girls the only way to actually get better is actually interacting with one.
Soon your vision with girls with get better man and they will no longer phase you. Just keep driving those legs man dont stop moving cause a girl doesnt call back keep driving. Getting girls working out playing football running are all the same it all about just being patient and consistently persevering. I know soon i will get the girls of my dreams as i keep driving my feet also

hover411

Don Juan
Reaction score
what i've noticed is that if you get a number before building VERY GOOD rapport, it is pretty pointless.

many times guys see the goal as getting the number, without really getting the girl TRULY interested in them at all. the next day or 2 later, when you call, you are just a swinging **** trying to get in their pants.

that is when they don't answer the phone, because they really don't know ANYTHING about you.

next time, just try to have fun at with a girl, make her laugh, be comfortable, and enjoy your company. if you can get all that, THEN get her number.

your results will then be much better.

Conquer

Banned
Reaction score
hover411 said:
what i've noticed is that if you get a number before building VERY GOOD rapport, it is pretty pointless.

many times guys see the goal as getting the number, without really getting the girl TRULY interested in them at all. the next day or 2 later, when you call, you are just a swinging **** trying to get in their pants.

that is when they don't answer the phone, because they really don't know ANYTHING about you.

next time, just try to have fun at with a girl, make her laugh, be comfortable, and enjoy your company. if you can get all that, THEN get her number.

your results will then be much better.
Gotta agree with this,

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, it is ridiculously easy to get numbers even if they're not really attracted. Except for a nice exercise, it doesn't do much good.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Getting a # is easy. If there's no rapport/value/attraction/interest before doing so, the # is as worthless as a counterfeit baseball card.

It's even worse when you call 3 days later and call it being mysterious. That's the boring predictable way. If she's into you, she'll call you!

Case closed.

kingy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
qualify her a little

then text her with

"hey [call back humour] do you know a good place to eat around here?"

the following afternoon. this is really low compliance txt and u wont lose any value if she doesnt reply because u are just asking about a restuarant. from her reply you can build value and then go for the meet.

Reaction score
jtrain 289 said:
keep driving man. Iam by no means a donjuan i havent even made out with a girl yet. But since i started sarging and scrimmaging (scrimmaging is when you put all your field approaches to the test in an arena where it is likely that you can get past just getting a number, like make out with them or one night stand , places like bars parties anywhere in the night. ) I think getting girls is alot like being a running back When you watch highlights of running back you only see the amazing runs but you never see the yards for loss 1 yard , or 2 yard gains but he keeps working running hard despite the yards for loss or the little gains and then all of a sudden he just breaks one. This is how it is with girls we just have to keep running hard that means keep trying to get those numbers even if you fail 20 times in a row just keep going cause soon you will break one and it will be like a 60 yard gain (one night stand ). or if you only get one or 2 yards your gradually moving closer to the endzone before you know it if you dont give up you will be in the endzone which is still like a 60 yard gain(one night stand). So dont give up keep trying to get those numbers and the dates forget about the girls that rejected you their are like at least a million girls in your state you still have alot to choose from with every girl that rejects you your game gets better and better cause you know what your going up against and much more importantly you get more aquaintedand comfortable with that sexual side of your self soon you will get girls with no problem. Just like running backs when people first become running backs they get knocked on their ass evry down but after a while they get used to what defenses are going to do and are prepared, it doesnt phase them anymore and more importantly they get better their vision gets better from their experiance and their agility starts to get better too with everydown they get no yards. I think being a running back is one positition that cant be thought the only way to get better is actually running the ball. Just like getting girls the only way to actually get better is actually interacting with one.
Soon your vision with girls with get better man and they will no longer phase you. Just keep driving those legs man dont stop moving cause a girl doesnt call back keep driving. Getting girls working out playing football running are all the same it all about just being patient and consistently persevering. I know soon i will get the girls of my dreams as i keep driving my feet also

ahh wall of text but seriously one of the best posts i have read on this site. nice.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOUR PHONE GAME AN TEXT GAME NEEDS WORK!!!!!!!!

they gave you the number so they are clearly interested.........yes like all venues of seducing women there will be comnpetition.........ITS YOUR JOB TO MAKE HER CALL/TEXT U BACK...........gotta give her a reason.