Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NYC Wingman Meet Again! June 9th, 2006

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Date: June 9, 2006-Saturday, CANCELLED

Time: 10:20pm DON'T BE LATE!, CANCELLED

Location: NYC Penn Station, Hoolihan's (same spot as last time)

Requirements: 18 years or older, preferably 21 (last time we had to sneak people into bars)

Clubbing, Bars, Sarging all that good stuff. I know many people from last time cannot come, and this is fine as this night will be a much smaller group.

CANCELLED

Last edited:

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DAMN IT GUYS!!!! I would love to come by i got to do inventory at my store through the overnight....:mad: I won't be out till 4 am.... WOW, i thought all of you guys were gonna wait like an extra week or so, i'm surprised. Have fun guys.

- Kingbeef

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How the hell are you going to get people to go with a ONE DAY notice?

I could've gone but not anymore. I mean DAMN... Give a bigger notice next time...

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's not a one day notice, read the last nyc thread, people showed interest in coming again this saturday and as stated above we all understand that it will be a much smaller group this time. we'll arrange something bigger, and with a larger notice in the future

BlackAccord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, I can't make it for tonight. My lifeguarding course was delayed to 8-10pm, so now it just wouldnt work if I did with you. Not sure if you guys still want to do it, but I took all of our names off the list. Sorry again.