Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NYC Clubs and bars

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All

I will be spending a week in NYC soon - i want to go to the bars etc but i just lost my fake ID - is it imperative that i get a new one so that i will be able to have a good time?

Cheers

Borgia

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to go to any bars or clubs, you will need some form of ID.

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
But do i have to be 21 to get into them

I am not that worried about drinking

Thanks

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna head down to NYC next year. What should i check out, besides Avalon?

Don Gato

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will also be in NYC for a week (including New Year's Eve). I've been there a couple of times before, but with a large group of friends who knew where to go. This time I'll be there alone. Of course I'll be at Times Square on 12/31. I'm gonna attend a couple of Broadway shows and see the touristy-type places, but I also need to know the best party spots/bars/clubs. Any suggestions?

Black Bahindian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Webster Hall is always a good look. It's a huge club with, I think, 6 rooms - all with different types of music.

ASav

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most clubs will be 21+ all bars will be 21+. If you want to go out anywhere I would say yes, it is imperative that you have a 21+ ID.

I suggest www.citysearch.com for the best list of places to go.

Hot spots change from month to month, what's hot now might not be so good when you get here in December. The surest bet for young people is the village. Go to Bleeker street and wander around from there. Some of the funnest bars and clubs in the city are there. Its near NYU.

If any of you want to meet up while you're here, my email is ASavarese@excite.com. Make sure to put something in caps or otherwise distinguishable in the subject line otherwise I might delete it as spam. :eek: :D

Borgia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks you all for your replies. I am well looking foward to it and if any of you want to meet up and show a Brit around - that would be wicked.

I am going to try to get a id - does anybody know a good website to get one?

Cheers

David