Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

numbers not email

nautica34342

Don Juan
Reaction score
"emails for geeks and pedifile pedefiles" cruel intentions

reasons not to ask for the email

1.Much easier to get rejected

2.More likely to end up in the friends zone

3.You seem like a nerd

4.When you use the phone and not email you use your timetable instead of hers.

5.Much easier to get rejected just thought i'd put that in again

6.You can't change what you write so if you say something stupid her friends will her about it

7. I know some people like the guy from doubleyourdating says to use emails cause its
different but guess what nerds are different to so if you wanna get a girls email and have alot smaller chance of scoring with her get it.

8.A dj doesn't ask for an email

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why u even BOTHER

This has been disscussed OVER AND OVER yet u still clutter the boards with this.

Views go BOTH ways on this...even big timers disagree on it
RJ (ross jefferies) insists you go for the #

while David D prefers to go for the email and while she is at it ask for the # too

I wont go into reasons people have thier own...yet u still shouldnt tell people what to do...give suggestions BUT ON OTHER THREADS....this has been disscused like what 5-10 times atleast

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I feel there's no set rule, you can't say getting a number is 'better' than getting an email or vice-versa, ultimately you want a girl's contact details so you can arrange to see her at a later date. If you're so concerned, get her number AND her email. Geez.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easier to get rejected by asking for email?... I've found it to be the opposite. Most girls feel less threatened by a guy asking for her email as opposed to phone number.

Email doesn't make you seem like a nerd either. Maybe it would 5 years ago, but now you're concidered weird if you don't use email. Get real.

Your only valid points are #4 and #6. It's also not a good idea to use email because it makes your intentions less clear (the negative side of her feeling less threatened), but the nature of the email you send can fix that.