Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Numbers from night game going no where!

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I've had this problem since I started pick-up and I know its common but I feel like I must be doing something wrong at this point. I get the vast majority of my digits from bars because thats where im just the most comfortable cold approaching girl (im very outgoing and bars are such a social environment that i find it very easy).

Obviously night game has its problems but I've had some solid encounters with girls who display high interest. I'll get the digits, text a joke about something that happened when we met a day or two later, make a lil witty small talk via text, and then say we should get coffee/a bite to eat (sometimes do this a few days later after the first text convo).

Typically the girl says "sorry i can't because blah blah" and I'll just say no worries and leave it at that (occassionally counter offer). A few days later I'll ask again and the same thing happens. I usually give up after one more try unless the girl seems to have a high level of interest.

Background on me: I'm a decent looking guy and ridiculously confident at bars (big ego and swagger combine well with alcohol :woo:) If I see a girl available to be hit on I usually just do it. I think I may be a little too forward and high energy at times, but that's just who i am - I like to think of it as being charismatic.

So any advice? I just want to meet these girls for coffee or lunch to see if they're worth pursuing but rarely get the chance to do so. Most are college girls so maybe thats part of the problem.I feel like maybe I'm coming off as too much of player or the girl feels our interaction was too forced and disingenuous. It seems if I don't get the date within a week or two after meeting them they lose all interest and any hope of a date is lost. Honestly this is the most common series of events after i get a number. Wtf? It's driving me crazy!

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO, it could be an age thing. If you are getting the digits of girls in their early 20's in a nightlife atmosphere, I doubt they are willing to see you out of that environment just because they are still young and have options they want to explore. You would probably have better results trying to bed them in the same night. Taking a girl out on a date means that you are interested in knowing her on a deeper level, if you met her at a club/party, it is probably just for hooking up (which she would rather do with drunk than sober).

When I go to clubs, I don't even take the girls there seriously. It depends though, you do get the non-s1ut showing up at a bar every once in a while. But the majority are there to either hook up or get their ego stroked.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dog, I think I'm a professional when it used to come to night game (Haven't really took nightgame seriously in 4 months/ been in a relationship) . I used to always pull at least one girl that I could chill with for be cool with for a couple weeks. But the rate of that was pretty low. I would pretty much aproach over 11+ people. Get 11+ girls to get my number. They all seemed interested too. Of these people half would hit me up and it would be on.

You have to be confident though. If your not confident then your not going to bag any broads. You have to have hard skin. Dress confidently and be unique. You must realize that when your in a club or bar then the dudes are the thirstiest. After a btch has been hollad at by 3 thirsty niggas in a row they sure as hell ain't going to be receptive to your game.

It is more of a numbers thing. Just make sure to:

1. Dress unique!
2. Be confident!
3. Get to the point!
4. Slide them your number! If they hit you up then your good to go!

I've got the baddest girls in my life chllin at the mall or at the gas station or just at a fast food joint. Just yesterday I had seen a bad @ss light skin shawty at the gas station. Best believe I would have said something if my girlfriend wasn't in the car.

Them girls at the club are most likely immature and what attention. There only good for pumping and dumping. Never take them seriously.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They'll do that...because they can and don't owe you anything. Flaking should be expected, and meet ups should be a happy surprise. T'aint easy out there.

spiegel549

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PrettyBoyAJ said:
Dog, I think I'm a professional when it used to come to night game (Haven't really took nightgame seriously in 4 months/ been in a relationship) . I used to always pull at least one girl that I could chill with for be cool with for a couple weeks. But the rate of that was pretty low. I would pretty much aproach over 11+ people. Get 11+ girls to get my number. They all seemed interested too. Of these people half would hit me up and it would be on.

You have to be confident though. If your not confident then your not going to bag any broads. You have to have hard skin. Dress confidently and be unique. You must realize that when your in a club or bar then the dudes are the thirstiest. After a btch has been hollad at by 3 thirsty niggas in a row they sure as hell ain't going to be receptive to your game.

It is more of a numbers thing. Just make sure to:

1. Dress unique!
2. Be confident!
3. Get to the point!
4. Slide them your number! If they hit you up then your good to go!

I've got the baddest girls in my life chllin at the mall or at the gas station or just at a fast food joint. Just yesterday I had seen a bad @ss light skin shawty at the gas station. Best believe I would have said something if my girlfriend wasn't in the car.

Them girls at the club are most likely immature and what attention. There only good for pumping and dumping. Never take them seriously.
Exactly what he said ^^^^^

To save a lot of typing 18-23 year old college girls DO NOT want anything serious. They can say they do but they really dont. They want the guy whos going to bring the party and show her a FUN time. Not wine and dine lets get to know each other crap.

Remember these girls in college have ZERO responsibilites outside getting good grades. So your job is to try to push to get laid that night or just get more numbers. Also keep in mind A LOT of it has to do with the convo you had before getting her number. 99% of broads will give there number out knowing they wont respond or are going to blow you off.