Number grab and run

sxyazsin

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK I'm not very happy with my luck right now. I had a substantial 11am appointment in 10 minutes to make, and when I pass my normal bus stop on my bike I see my perfect type of woman waiting there.
I will totally miss this thing and lose the grade if I stop, but I do it anyway. I post up my bike, walk up to her and ask, "do you know how long the bus will be?" This way I'll make it on time and get this lady's number. She says, "I was just walking up when the bus passed. Don't worry, I'll be late to class too." ****!!!!!!, now I can't stick around.

I just wanted to break every rule I've ever learned and say, "hey I have an appointment to be at in 10 minutes, and I know you don't know me and I don't know you, but I would really like to call you sometime, because I would like to know you." Does anyone have experience with this working? Next time I'm going to try it no matter what, because I've been putting in seduction 'formula' after 'formula' and I just ****ed up what could have been a good thing.
She had been giving me cute little smiles and signals and everything. ****.

Last edited:

IM0001

Don Juan
Reaction score
Id say in a situation like that. What do you got to loose?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IM0001 said:
Exactly. Moreover, its all in the delivery. I have seen 15 sec number closes. ;)

AKA FLEX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IM0001 said:
Exactly. I'm not sure why doing so would be "breaking the rules," and I'm also pretty sure "the rules" don't say to just bail without establishing a way to ever see or talk to the girl again.