number closed, now what?

Kevansta

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been working with this one girl, and I've seen huge signs from her. For example, she'll laugh at nearly everything I say, and she's usually all smiles and giggles when I talk to her. The only problem was that we hardly ever worked on the same day and time, so I'd been holding off on getting her number.

Today, after I got back from a day out swimming with some friends, I went into the break room at work just as she got done. I started up some small chat, and eventually I got her number by saying I might be going to [swimming place] again next week, and i might need someone to work for me.

She doesn't have my number yet, and talkin to my friends, they both said that I should wait at least 2 days before trying to contact her again. Is that good? Also, how should I give her my number?

Another thing, right after she gave me her number, she asked if I remembered her name... What does this mean?

Cockynfunny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop overanalysing too much. "Ooooh she farted, does it mean anything?"

Besides you already answered your question in your own post, mate. You are going to that swimming place, call her closer to the date and tell her to come with you.

(Y) good luck

Kevansta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats the best way to go about giving her my number? I was thinking of sending a text. Also, how soon is too soon?