Nuking the Hamster

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ive been proper bored with my plates lately ......they don’t excite me sexually and they don’t excite me mentally .....my town isn’t massive and chicks tend to follow a “bandwagon” approach to life in other words “if she’s doing it” , “ i need to do it”

i have no interest in other peoples pathetic lives or tit for tat gossip

unfortunately im stuk here for the next 2 years so decided to have a little fun

now i can’t actually give a clear cut answer on how well this has actually worked because i haven’t seen this chick since i virtually murdered her hamster but judging from texts I’ve been receiving it worked damn well

so here goes ( please bear in mind i had worked out how 90% of this was going to play out before i started)

basically just before Christmas i found a new plate HB 8 well desired by a lot of guys in town

she was of little interest to me other than of course sexually....... but i decided she was a perfect fit for this experiment because she would automatically assume i wanted her more than she wanted me

i immediately started showering her with compliments and affection ( just like any other basic guy would) texting her right through the day

i was hanging out a lot with her in the weeks and more or less allowing her to dictate the speed of our relationship

i must have picked up on about 200 red flags but ignored them and continued on with my experiment

sure enough 3 weeks later , i caught her kissing and flirting with another guy in the club

“OH HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME HB 8”......... LOL :rolleyes: ;)

Now this is where the fun starts......i go ghost and i dont just mean “oh hes ignoring me ghost”....... i mean “ is he still alive ghost”

Over the next 3 – 4 weeks she starts going ballistic

First it starts with

“ stop ignoring me”

To

“ im sorry”

To

“i miss you”

To

“ i miss you so much”

To

“please let me see you”

In-between this there is torrents and torrents of indirect tweets about me and instaquotes

I ignore it all and act cold as ice

From what i have been told she is in pieces but all of her own accord

I’m just sitting back laughing my fvcking head off

Now I will make a few notes

1) I didn’t have to necessarily wait to catch her kissing the other guy to flip the game but i knew that if i went that soft she would feel compelled to break free once caught it would only add to the tension of NC because she knew what she had done wrong and she couldn’t convince herself otherwise

2)NC got REALLY intense at points i could even feel through her texts how stressed she was

3) every single one of those texts was a sh*t test to see how serious about this i actually was

4) When i passed all the s*it tests by not answering her she realised i had won and completely submissed with “please let me see you”

5) This will only work with chicks whom have at least been prepared to partially invest time in you and spend time with you .....HB 8 was on the fringe of one of my social circles this helped and we spent around 4 weeks together beforehand

6) It helps if the chick is insecure in one way or another

7)You have to completely be in control of your emotions for this to work on a chick you are actually interested in .....if she senses you will easily forgive her at any point it won’t work

8) Again i can’t be certain how well this has worked because i haven’t actually see her since i went NC but my plan is to bump into her on my next night out and then whip her into a quick FWB avoiding all that “so what actually are we stuff” and assuming complete dominance in the relationship

Take from this experiment what you will there are some interesting lessons to be learned

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What was the purpose of showering her with affection? I assume you wouldn't usually take this route, but it appeared to work.

I just ask cos I get so caught up at times in not being too nice that I don't hardly show affection or compliments, but it seems to actually work.

This site says stuff like 'every other guy is telling her how pretty she looks' etc. Well, to me, either A) no they or not, or B) They are and it works.

Another one is the not buying drinks thing, the biggest slayer I know often will offer a girl a drink as a way in, they see it as sweet and disarms them before he starts running game.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i always tend to shower girls with affection but only when i know sex is going to be imminent its an easy way to start building kino

Affection doesn’t always have to be lovey dovey cringe stuff that will make her bored, it can often be just telling her she looks sexy with the underwear she has on or telling her you like it when her hair is messed up after sex

This is the sort of stuff women will remember

I went out of my way with this chick to place precursors of me in her mind ....stuff like ensuring the same song was always playing in my car when i picked her up

Always eating the same foods around her , smelling the same

These where all cues for her to start thinking about me when she heard , touched smelled them when i wasn’t present

Women are way more intune with stuff like this than guys are

Telling a girl you have just met how pretty she is , is the fastest way to freindville

She knows shes pretty , shes a woman they all think they deserve to be VS models whether they care to admit it or not

Shes bored by the guy who tells her shes pretty , shes interested in the guy who tells her what her flaws are

Again buying drinks as in “ hey can i buy you a drink” is the most stereotypical chat up line in the entire universe

It states a lack of creativity and is again boring

But if you where to ask her what new drink you should try and then tasting / discussing that drink with her before teasing her with something like

“ew why did you make me drink that “

is a much better approach

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
No i always tend to shower girls with affection but only when i know sex is going to be imminent its an easy way to start building kino

Affection doesn’t always have to be lovey dovey cringe stuff that will make her bored, it can often be just telling her she looks sexy with the underwear she has on or telling her you like it when her hair is messed up after sex

This is the sort of stuff women will remember

I went out of my way with this chick to place precursors of me in her mind ....stuff like ensuring the same song was always playing in my car when i picked her up

Always eating the same foods around her , smelling the same

These where all cues for her to start thinking about me when she heard , touched smelled them when i wasn’t present

Women are way more intune with stuff like this than guys are

Telling a girl you have just met how pretty she is , is the fastest way to freindville

She knows shes pretty , shes a woman they all think they deserve to be VS models whether they care to admit it or not

Shes bored by the guy who tells her shes pretty , shes interested in the guy who tells her what her flaws are

Again buying drinks as in “ hey can i buy you a drink” is the most stereotypical chat up line in the entire universe

It states a lack of creativity and is again boring

But if you where to ask her what new drink you should try and then tasting / discussing that drink with her before teasing her with something like

“ew why did you make me drink that “

is a much better approach

Brilliant

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"is he still alive?" ghost. hysterical. I love it. Good work OP.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO TRY THIS!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Update us on what happens between you and her. I want to know. :p

SHChamp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love how you masterfully controlled the entire interaction from the start. Experimenting, stepping out of your comfort zone, being emotionally calm and in control of yourself during the process is one of the best ways to improve and learn new things.

Thanks for sharing, keep at it!