Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Noxplode

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw a couple old threads on this. I'm thinking about giving it a shot because I have to go from sitting at a desk immediately to getting in a good work. Anyone that tried it still like it?

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does your routine look like?

What are your stats on the big three?

Current supps?

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOXplode is a good supplement if you need some motivation to hit the gym. If you're tired towards the end of your day and you want to hit the gym with some extra energy, definitely look into it. Don't take it for too long, as your body will grow dependent on it.

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
WC2 said:
NOXplode is a good supplement if you need some motivation to hit the gym. If you're tired towards the end of your day and you want to hit the gym with some extra energy, definitely look into it. Don't take it for too long, as your body will grow dependent on it.

I take it I love it.

I cycle it like normal creatine, 1 month on 1 month off.

It can really improve your vascularity, especially in the gym.

In other words it makes your arms veiny as ****.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was anxious to see if it would have any affect on me so I just took some with no plans of going to the gym. Definitely gets me going. Month on, month off sound good?

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not lifting and you're taking weird supps?! :O
what the hell is noxplode anyways? i thought it was some of those weird mass gainers like muscle milk and whatnot!

Andromax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
what the hell is noxplode anyways?
It's a performance drink.

You take it before a workout, it has N.O. (nitrous oxide), creatine, caffeine, etc.

Basically aids in getting all pumped up. Granted it's not a miracle worker for people with no drive or gym ambition but it can definately help, and I love it.

I actually prefer the Trac-N.O. from MPH though, cause it tastes better and mixes easier without the head (foam)

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe from what I learned in bio (if I recall correctly) is that it relaxes the muscle tissue/fibers and promotes bloodflow to the muscle tissues themselves.

Celadus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used it today before my workout. Good results.