Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Now it's my turn to LJBF someone

dcastillus

Don Juan
Reaction score
What up DJs,

I hooked up with a girl not too long who’s a year below me in my RPh program. I’ve done it once more since, however; looking back on it I regret it. I am not really attracted to her (she’s prolly and HB6), she can be very annoying (she laughs during sex and is very lazy and unaccommodating during sex as well, big turnoffs). I would like to end it in a civilized manner before she gets attached and I get really pissed off, a few of my concerns are: she’s in my fraternity and we’re in a very small school, and I like to seek active participation from all our members so I know if I end it in an f’ed up way her and her friends most likely will not participate (no one knows of our lil hook up btw b/c she has/had a bf so hopefully if we end it now no one will know and she'd still have to be friendly to me so no one catches on), which I do not want for our fraternity. Also, as usual it was cool being friends with her before we became intimate but I just don’t find myself attracted to her anymore so I’d like to LJBF her and still actually be friends, but as many of you know that doesn’t always pan out, at least the staying friends part. If I need to elaborate more please let me know. If anyone has any advice or threads you can point out to me that would help I’d really appreciate it. Good luck to all you with your adventures!

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh...the tangled web of fraternity politics...

That's all I got.

But don't sh!t where you eat next time man. Jeez.

billybodthornton

Reaction score
You don't find her attractive?

dcastillus said:
What up DJs,

I hooked up with a girl not too long who’s a year below me in my RPh program. I’ve done it once more since, however; looking back on it I regret it. I am not really attracted to her (she’s prolly and HB6), she can be very annoying (she laughs during sex and is very lazy and unaccommodating during sex as well, big turnoffs). I would like to end it in a civilized manner before she gets attached and I get really pissed off, a few of my concerns are: she’s in my fraternity and we’re in a very small school, and I like to seek active participation from all our members so I know if I end it in an f’ed up way her and her friends most likely will not participate (no one knows of our lil hook up btw b/c she has/had a bf so hopefully if we end it now no one will know and she'd still have to be friendly to me so no one catches on), which I do not want for our fraternity. Also, as usual it was cool being friends with her before we became intimate but I just don’t find myself attracted to her anymore so I’d like to LJBF her and still actually be friends, but as many of you know that doesn’t always pan out, at least the staying friends part. If I need to elaborate more please let me know. If anyone has any advice or threads you can point out to me that would help I’d really appreciate it. Good luck to all you with your adventures!

You don't find her attractive? But she makes you grow wood, not once, but twice? Somebody is not being truthful...lol. And I see you quote Tupac, wow..lol. You rollin' like ol' Vanilla Ice, homeboy? A little white-rapper Don Juan?...lol

ThatMysteriousGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dcastillus said:
she can be very annoying (she laughs during sex and is very lazy and unaccommodating during sex as well, big turnoffs)
FOR CERTAIN: She has seriously dangerous issues about men and the above is about having power over you.

Get rid of her ASAP. Be a total AFC or whatever it takes as mentioned. It's all about her and her twisted mind and she's not anything like the 99% of girls being talked about in forums like this.

Really, that's the most dangerous type of woman you can ever deal with.

And, as mentioned, don't crap in your own backyard ever again.

Both of those first two comments were right on the money, you're in a very bad place.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you should act all AFC on her. If she's really just an HB6 that may not be enough to drive her away. Besides, do you want her telling you fraternity that you're all clingy and needy? I doubt it.
Just LJBF her, and let the chips fall where they may.

dcastillus

Don Juan
Reaction score
i did it

Thanks for all your advice guys, and all the lecturing :nono: j/k. I finally told her that we couldn't continue doing whatever we started, albeit, not in the most "DJ-est" of fashions.

She texted me for another session, I waited a while before replying but then I just told her that the nights we had were simply fun and nothing else, she then tried playing the victim by saying she contemplated starting something serious w/me and I hurt her...but then, get this, she wanted to push for some NSA sex instead so then, (this is where I kinda wimped out, especially by doing all this via text) I said I am really busy w/my studies and I couldn't be going to her place all the time (instead of saying how I really felt as I posted initially). She seemed pretty upset, but there was nothing else I could do.

We really didn't talk about the fraternity and social events and what not, but Im pretty sure she's not gonna come to them anymore. Oh well, lesson learned. I'll definitely try to heed your guys' advice about not pooping on my own plate (unless she's from a different chapter :D j/k)

Thanks again, just when I thought once you start getting l@id it's all good, there's still A LOT to learn...peace out