Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Novus Ordo Seclorum: A Dawn of the New Ages

Reaction score
When I started creating my ideas and thoughts for the "E Pluribus Unum" series that I had in mind... I had to stop and think. "Am I really challenging myself?" I pondered. The thing is... I stopped asking for a advice for a while now, simply because your response (the reader) to what I write is my advice. How you respond to the collection of my ideas, placed on this forum... gives me some direction and insight. The words (I would not necessarily call them advice) are not things that must be followed out of necessity... in fact, the biggest reason why my posts tend to be abstract (besides the fact that I have a difficult time getting ideas across) is because you (the reader) are supposed to take whatever you want from it. I would much prefer to have you think about a possible perspective, rather than tell you to go here and do this... because then I would be telling you to do something from my perspective... when it is obvious that our perspectives differ.

With that in mind... I knew that I had excellent topics and could probably create another interesting collection of reading... but the idea did not move me... it was not challenging enough. I needed something with edge... something that would push the forum's boundaries... but more importantly, push my own boundaries. It was with this in mind that spawned the idea behind this series of duality. It is with this in mind, that against my better judgment... I will do something that I have yet to do on this site... become personal.

What is presented to you then... in duality, due to the fact that I will be swamped for the latter part of the summer (damn summer school) two series that were planned for the summer... will be placed together. Rebelling... to Sell/Novus Ordo Seclorum, two series from two different personal perspectives about my two favorite topics... society and sex. As a personal challenge... I decided to make these collections as personal as I can in my writing. Meaning... the topics that are the most important to me. Popularity and sexual techniques are small examples. The last series was aimed at those "psuedo-intellectuals" (as a few people put it) and the more advanced. The following collection will probably reach all audiences... those more interested in techniques, those "psuedos" the advanced and newbies alike.

The challenges are many... but that is what life is all about. This collection of many words is not an attempt to please... or to show some people that I am something else than what they I was... hell... an opinion should be something respected. This has been created however... because this place should once again be taking to another level...

Are you not entertained?

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ready for round 2.

Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
I'm ready for round 2.
Be prepared to get what you do not expect...

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm ready too

Alexis Zorba is ready down here in the beautiful Mexico.

Bjon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been gone from here for a while and just recently decided to come back here and read some stuff. I came back here like maybe a few months ago, but the site went to crap. Now it seems to be doing better, so i'm back. I'm excited to see what you come up with Matrix. You're posts have always entertained me and given me something to think about. Plus what were those other series you said came out.

Well good luck. I'll be awaiting your series.

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bjon
I've been gone from here for a while and just recently decided to come back here and read some stuff. I came back here like maybe a few months ago, but the site went to crap. Now it seems to be doing better, so i'm back. I'm excited to see what you come up with Matrix. You're posts have always entertained me and given me something to think about. Plus what were those other series you said came out.

Well good luck. I'll be awaiting your series.
Search for "Les Liasions Dangereuses" and then click on the introduction post... it has all of the posts in the series. Hope you enjoy...