Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Noticing a Paradigm Shift here on SoSuave

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
Jvesti said:
Sexual Energy is what attracts women, share masculine sexuality. Charisma is merely transmuted sexual energy to other means. Successful salesmen a lot of them can't explain what they do.

This Guy Speaks of the TRUTH...

I think that game doesn't have to be spoken. I think that some people just have the right aura that attracts people.

I pulled a girl yesterday and I knew from the moment she gave me eye contact that I had here. It's like you make an instant connection that is very natural, that's very primal, and that is extremely sexual.

I'm walking with my cousin in the parking lot and she goes to her trunk and gives some old guy a bag of food. I open her by just saying you didn't bring me anything and we share names-- fluff convo-- and a few hours later I got head from her.

I didn't run any games, didnt use mm3 or whatever mystery calls it, didnt worry about DHV, the 3 second rule or anything--- All I did was notice a hot azz girl giving me positive EC or as PS wrote before he went crazy and got banned-- I let her choose me, and this seemingly cold approach got really warm.

Getting women ain't shyt...(yeah Im ****y; I earned it!)

Do all the self-help that you need to become a real man, and then hit the field (that is where the p**** is.)

Last edited:

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
I think that game doesn't have to be spoken. I think that some people just have the right aura that attracts people.
Doesn't that undermine the whole idea of sites like this? People can't change something like that, but other things you can change. The idea here is that ANYONE could be a PUA but what you say here seems to contradict that.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
manbearpig said:
Doesn't that undermine the whole idea of sites like this? People can't change something like that, but other things you can change. The idea here is that ANYONE could be a PUA but what you say here seems to contradict that.
Take off your blinders, DUDE.

First, the goal of this site is not to become a PUA. Maybe you should (re-)read some of the more popular threads in the archieves.

Second, I think that some people are naturally charismatic and just have that special something (my niece has it), but that doesn't mean that guys can't develop the glow of a confident high status male. I have to say that the idea that ANY nerd-fat-geek boy can learn a few lines, read a few pook threads, fake a lil confidence, and pull HB10's might actually be the "dark con of man."

Get real!

manbearpig

Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't just change your aura. You can change OTHER things like the shape you're in, and over time your aura will change BECAUSE of that, but you can't just change your inner game without doing things to make it that way. Thats what I meant.

What you seemed to be saying was some people are just born with it, like you can't develop an aura.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I do believe that a lot of guys are lost causes and should date almost anyone that would have them (as I duck from rocks thrown by DJ's everywhere:trouble: )

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there are lost causes here, I'd say to them that it's better to have no-one than someone who doesn't please you. Is meeting society's expectations really worth all their crap?

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are only lost causes on account of their inaction, extraordinary personal limitations, and/or within any limitations due to their age.

One could develop their aura, sexual energy, and charisma in spades by taking charge of their biochemistry through diet, supplementation, control of allergies, psychoative infections (such as Candida), and chemical sensitivities, working out, meditation, yoga, and/or (if necessary) psych meds. I know, 'cause I've done it (without having to resort to psych meds), and am a much different man than I was years ago. It's very arduous and difficult, but it's well worth it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The paradigm shifted years ago. It shifted before I ever arrived here in mid-2002. The forum has stayed the same except for the cycle of different usernames and different "PUA" trends. When I got here, Ross Jeffries was in, now out of style, and now it's "Mystery" and who else. The fact that the focus on self-improvement has stayed consistent over the years tells much about its validity, whereas the trendish PUA trends speaks of its flimsy reliability.
Okay, I feel really old doing this, but I'm gonna go back further...

It's my understanding that there NEVER WAS a shift, and that the "naturals" and SSers (Speed Seduction-ers) just co-existed. It seems that Pook is the one who initially got the ball rolling on the whole self-improvement angle while the others were discussing techniques.

Looking at the forum today, people are combining the techniques with their improved selves, and are creating a very powerful Don Juan.

The only things that have changed since I showed up in mid 2001 are how much the posts move and the amount of KBJs / Trolls.

In 2001, there was a new post (including replies) about every 3-4 hours in "Don Juan Discussion"

Gonzalo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to this thread a little late, but still wanted to comment.

Thing with the whole "be the best you can be and girls will follow" way of thinking is that, it IS perfectly possible to have a rich, balanced life yet still be either clueless on how to talk to girls (in a way that generates attraction), or be afraid/willingless to go through the motions of approaching girls until you notice patterns in their behavior.

Are we all forgetting the guys who do well at school, are in decent shape, and dress well, yet are clueless on how to talk to girls? Back in the day they were called NICE GUYS.

I rarely post here partly because most people is focused on getting X girl (oneitis, by any other name) or coming up with excuses to go out and approach (the proverbial "do you need to approach if you're good looking?"). While I agree 100% with the posters who say that without working on being your best self, for your own reasons and for your own enjoyment, then no 'game' you spit out really matters. Just look at how many PUAs with breakdowns there are.

Yet, bashing a set of proven techniques which are known to be relatively good models of social interaction, seems pretty stupid. Where would many people be without CF, or negs, or openers, or SS? Wanking it while listening to DYD's latest "inner game" gimmick. The way I see PUA tools is just that. A tool in the arsenal every man should posses if he wants to understand social interactions, be it in a bar, a cafe, or the freakin mall.

Remember PUA techniques didn't come into existence through wishful thinking, but are a collective knowledge of stuff that has proven to work for many people.

My life has definately benefited since I read MM and studied SS, because these methods focus on getting out there and talking to girls to experience positive results in that area of your life. If you want to get in shape, then you need to eat the right food and exercise, as well as having your mind in the right place of course. Sure, reading Shakespeare will do your brain good... but will it help you get IN SHAPE...?

This is just my opinion, but I certainly invite you all to think something: Are you confident that you can walk up to a girl you like and chat her up and bring her into your world and, if she proves worthy of you, seduce her? If yes, good for you. If not, and you are not ACTIVELY working on a way to get that area handled (ie looking for ways to become more efficient at attracting the girls you like and banging them/pursuing LTRs/ whatever), then you should really consider whether you are being true to yourself or whether you are just looking for excuses not to leave your comfort zone.

G