Notice how most women are attracted to broken men

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Notice how terrorists, gang members, convicted felons, drug dealers, women beaters, bums, psychopaths, *******s, and etc don't have issues obtaining women. Why are women attracted to broken men so much?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are many reasons, but i think many of these women get off on the constant drama, plus alot of these types of guys have no problem lying to these women and telling them all kinds of crazy sht that keeps them hooked

try to stop obsessing about it though, its nothing you can change, just gotta keep focusing on yourself and your own hobbies

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
LOL idk but i havent heard of terrorist game being used on chicks. And these bums psychos druggies and thugs are attracting similar dregs of society, just in their female counterpart form.

Not sure if troll

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well... I attract women... And I have a few screws loose, a bad history, and a wreckage of ruined and hurt women in my wake...
Then again, most of the women who I have attracted had one or more of the following:
a. A psychological disorder (depression, BPD, ect)
b. Low self esteem
c. they were an "empath" and highly emotional, and have this strong delusional idealistic desire to fix everything and make the world a better place
d. They were worse than me...

So in conclusion... Broken men attract broken women... But there are a lot of broken women out there.

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't there a popular belief that a vast majority of women do not know what they want? Doesn't that make them stupid?

A person, who analyses why a stupid person thinks the way he does and acts the way he does, is also a stupid person. I am not a stupid person.

Oh my god, I spent a minute of my time to type and post this stupid post. Does that make me a stupid person?

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL idk but i havent heard of terrorist game being used on chicks. And these bums psychos druggies and thugs are attracting similar dregs of society, just in their female counterpart form.

Not sure if troll

actually, havent you been hearing all these stories in the news about women in western countries leaving their families and traveling to places like syria so they can marry ISIS members and whatnot? its insane, but its going on

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a broken man. I have issues. I do attract broken women. The problem I have is that I treat them well. I'm not a doormat but sometimes that is not enough. They want someone to degrade them and treat them like ****.

If you treat them too good you must be low value because they think that they are low value and you must be of lower value or you wouldn't be treating them well. women are so f ucked up.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Men need to understand that women don't inherently have any morals. The blue pill media likes to portray women as morally superior to men. But enlightened men know that portrayed is false. However, its necessary for the media to create that portrayal because it creates more white knights.

I once posted about how in France, the women sided with the Nazi's after they were conquered. When women are choosing men.. the main goal is to find someone who fits in with her current goals, values and self image. Once those goals are met or those values change.. the woman leaves the man and finds someone who fits into her new goals and values. This is called "female hypergamy".

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are attracted to alpha traits like assertiveness not necessarily "broken" men. The men you described typically don't give a sh!t and could care less what society thinks about them. They know what they want and just go after it or simply do whatever the fvck they want.

Stugots26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP the take away from this is that you don't have to coddle women, make excuses for them, or rescue them from themselves or their problems. Always remember that guilty-as-sin convicted serial murders on death row have women sending them love letters.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have no issues then OP. You have one of the most broken mindsets I've seen on here.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have no issues then OP. You have one of the most broken mindsets I've seen on here.
unfortunately the op suffers from extremely low self esteem, he doesn't have that same overconfident attitude some thug on the street does who hollars at every woman he sees,he is more like a Steve urkel and will take a long time for him to be able to get over it

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
unfortunately the op suffers from extremely low self esteem, he doesn't have that same overconfident attitude some thug on the street does who hollars at every woman he sees,he is more like a Steve urkel and will take a long time for him to be able to get over it
Maybe because I'm not a thug on the street.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dhoulmagus
Do not worry about what the thug is doing. What he does is not important to YOU. Stop trying to compare yourself to others. Stop measuring your failures to other's perceived success, it fills you with negativity. Negativity is like a disease which erodes your spirit and saps your self-esteem.

Define yourself by your own convictions and virtues.

And you are wrong in your original assessment.... Women do not love broken men, they love men who are strong and confident, they love men who are leaders, men who inspire them, and men who never submit to defeatism. Assess yourself, see your flaws but do not beat yourself up for them... Instead seek to improve every day, to make tomorrow better than today and become the kind of man woman admire.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dhoulmagus
Do not worry about what the thug is doing. What he does is not important to YOU. Stop trying to compare yourself to others. Stop measuring your failures to other's perceived success, it fills you with negativity. Negativity is like a disease which erodes your spirit and saps your self-esteem.

And you are wrong in your original assessment.... Women do not love broken men, they love men who are strong and confident, they love men who are leaders, men who inspire them, and men who never submit to defeatism. Assess yourself, see your flaws but do not beat yourself up for them... Instead seek to improve every day, to make tomorrow better than today and become the kind of man woman admire.
@Asmodeus your reply nails it perfectly in my opinion! If the OP heeds your advice his life will improve exponentially. If not, he can look forward to more of the same, if not even worse. Priceless and potentially life changing advice.

Last edited:

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most leaders of society are broken men themselves. That Donald Trump you have been hearing a lot in the media. He is a Narcissist.

sph21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Dhoulmagus

Perfect explanation. I tried to explain this mentality to another thread a few days ago but I couldn't find better words than yours.
That mentality plus understanding how attraction works can avert us from beating ourselves too much when things went bad

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They are attracted to alpha traits like assertiveness not necessarily "broken" men. The men you described typically don't give a sh!t and could care less what society thinks about them. They know what they want and just go after it or simply do whatever the fvck they want.
^
The women that psychos etc attract easily are just as broken, if not worse or getting there compared to them.. However, the reason they get other p5ssy is, like El Payaso said. These guys don't care what people think, women want strength. ANd some are also dumb enough/narcissistic enough to believe they can change these jerks with their golden p5ssy. They're mostly not afraid to approach a woman anywhere and tell her they want to take her out, get to know her. Whatever works, shamelsesly trying to bed a woman. If you have to lie/cheat/steal to get laid was it really worth it. I personally wouldn't go through all that effort and schiestness just for some p5ssy, but to each his own.

Also those guys are all trash and miserable and probably hate themselves too. Lots of emptiness and misery at the core. Nothing to aspire to be or look up to. my current gf dated a guy like that for 5 years. From the stories she tells me sounds like a BPD version of a guy that you would read on here. He did everything in his power to destroy everyone and everything around him. While constantly doing drugs and getting himself into trouble. I mean yea, you get to score some hot p5ssy, but everyone you know hates you and you yourself barely wanna be alive. is it worth it lol