Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nothing

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I ask this girl out and she says yes so we kind of boyfriend and girlfriend you know that **** anyway, she was never big on the big signs but anyway, she kind of doesn't put any effort in like I look at mates and they get all the lovey crap like love u 2 babe and all that crap lol but what i'm getting at here is

I get none of that maybe an XO at a goodbye (and that txting or internet) hardly even says bye in person lol. anyway i had a mildly serious conversation about our relationship because she not being like this, and it is kind of confusing and i kind of nonchalantly said you know if you don't like me tell me and all that crap she said she did yahda yahda yahda lol. Now I know she is very very close with her friends and stuff which may mean something and i don't want to make it obvious that i want myself in front of her friends and i seemingly know a lack of history with her boyfriends apart from the last one who was super desperate so i know nothing about that. Also I told her once (well she told me this is what i want) that I want a stable yet not to serious relationship and i know she still think this so this could just be a slow start??

But what do you think (sorry for the bad explaination) Should I try harder, flirt heaps, kino and all that when i know she HATES desperate guys or should i do what i'm doing now which is giving her kind of space letting her kind of letting me know she want to start all that stuff, or should i do something totally different?? The main thing i'm worried about is since i havn't been doing the lovey sh!t that shes not doing it back which is fair enough?? good if someone could also tell me how to do this aswell lol Thanks

Also what does it mean, if she tells you a kind of really big secret?? thought i would pop that one in there lol

Also with this chick, Neither of us have a lisence (2 months to go lol) anyway there is opportunites because one of my mates lives quite nearby for me to see her, but i kind of have to invite myself which i feel comes of kind of desperate which leads to the first question because i tell her that i'm nearby and stuff and she doesn't ask me but is keen when i suggest the idea, anyway i just don't want to look desperate so how do i ask to hang out at hers without sounding desperate?

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit said:
Also I told her once (well she told me this is what i want) that I want a stable yet not to serious relationship....
let's stop right there.

what?

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Analyzeit said:
lol don't ask just take it as it comes
What?? Did you just reply to yourself?

None of this post makes sense.