Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nothing wrong with this, right?

Mr. Goods

Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend, I will be a large family gathering. At this event, I will get to hang out with my extremely attractive (HB 9.5) second cousin since we're going to be seated next to each other and are close in age (she is three years older). We are not blood-related; I am not blood-related to my aunt, this is her sister's daughter.

I got to know her a little three years ago at another large family occasion, which was the last time I saw her. At this other occasion, we really hit it off. However, we haven't caught up in awhile - just a quick facebook chat or two over the past couple months, so this weekend could be good.

My question is, how do I go about this? Obviously, our families will be around. She's attractive enough that she could probably get any guy she wants (though I'm really the only real candidate at this thing). We aren't blood-related, but does she realize that? How exactly do I approach this without it being potentially very awkward?

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's disturbing dude... befriend her and meet her friends.

Mr. Goods

Don Juan
Reaction score
the305 said:
That's disturbing dude... befriend her and meet her friends.
Neither her friends nor my friends will be there. Maybe if we hit it off, we'd hang out more and meet friends that way.

FYI:
The line is me--->my dad--->his brother (my uncle, who I am blood related with)---///--->his wife (my aunt, who I am not blood related)--->her sister (not blood-related)--->her daughter (conclusively non-blood related).

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go out and meet girls that aren't direct decedents of your immediate family...

You already know its weird, but your on here posting, hoping for reassurance, you get an answer you didn't hope for and you start throwing out details for more reassurance.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhm.. define wrong?

It's not illegal, and since you're not genetically related (or hell by second cousin, it's distant enough even if you were) there's no extra biological risks that can be associated with close incest, so in those ways, it wouldn't be wrong.

BUT, she's still your cousin, and personally that just wouldn't sit right with me. Plus good luck shaking the redneck incest label if/when something happens and word gets out.

Mr. Goods

Don Juan
Reaction score
SmoothTalker said:
Uhm.. define wrong?

It's not illegal, and since you're not genetically related (or hell by second cousin, it's distant enough even if you were) there's no extra biological risks that can be associated with close incest, so in those ways, it wouldn't be wrong.

BUT, she's still your cousin, and personally that just wouldn't sit right with me. Plus good luck shaking the redneck incest label if/when something happens and word gets out.
Definition of "wrong" IMO = Incest. I'm not sure it's really family. She's my cousin's cousin, and there's no blood link between us.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
true, you're not really related at all. As in, if your uncle had chosen a different wife, this girl would be normal "fair game" and there would be no stigma attached to this. But due to the way a large percentage of society sees it. . . ther is stigma attached. It's up to you if you want to try it.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, she is not your cousin technically. The girl is now your uncle's niece. But to you, she doesn't count as anything.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Being a dj is acknowledging that there's plenty of women out there in the world and he is willing to next some girls to move on to the next one. Out of like 4 billions girls in this world why family. Just cus she's hot don't mean anything, it's only for bragging rights and u won't take her beauty to death with you. Anyways I suggest you use her as social proof, hang out with her get to know her friends and since she's hot other girls will notice you and you take it from there.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be adventurous, have sex with your second cousin.

Dont be scared by these doubters.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm afraid this is correct. I knew a guy who married his cousin and people used to call him cousinfvcker.

I agree with 1337, use her for social proof.