Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nothing makes your masculinity breathe as freely-

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
- as owning and riding a motorcycle. I bought a 2003 Suzuki Savage LS650 for $1000.00 cash. Yes, everything works just fine. I mentor one of the guys here at work who knows a motorcycle mechanic who's had this baby since she was fresh out the factory. Took great care of her, and wanted someone to adopt her who's trustworthy and upstanding.

I guess that's me?

So I bought it. Took the mandatory two-day motorcycle Safety course to get my license endorsement, and I took her out on the open-road.

The fvckin' freedom. I can barely put to words what it feels like. It feels as if my whole body is breathing. My awareness, the ability to see, not merely look around, but see the world as if I'm naked to it. Feeling the motor rumble under me, like two perky, effervescent, jigglin' boobs is enthralling.

It's a life-style for sure. The Mrs. says this is the beginning of my mid-life crisis. I say bring it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for you man. I've never tried it - mainly because everyone I know who's ridden one has gotten into some kind of nasty accident (including one fatality). I know that's a risk bikers happily take, but I just don't trust other drivers to do it.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's nice now is there also have this crossover fashion wear. I've got a pair of dry Rider boots with all the kevlar and trimmings but they look like normal boots you could wear into a pub and I do. You can buy kevlar jeans and bike jackets that just look like normal leather jackets. Which is great as one of the big hassles with riding a bike used to be changing your clothes all the time

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Karma,
Yeah everything you say....The wind ripping through your hair,the adrenalin boost as you listen to the roar of the motor,all testosterone lifting stuff...but listen to Sam...A Story...Had a mate since ten years old...at fifteen we jointly had an old Harley Davidson Indian with a side car,bought for five pounds ten shillings!about US$12 ...used to tear around a local Pine Plantation shooting Kangaroos with a pea rifle from the side car...Great fun...So I grew through An ex Police Triumph and then a Royal Enfield...great fun...But my Mate Bill was in suspended adolescence...eighteen months ago he came round the Hacienda Scaramouche to show off his latest acquisition,a second hand BMW...I took it for a run...beautiful Bike,but at about 60 mph it seemed to develop a worrying front wheel wobble...I said to Bill,better he check it out...Nah! she'll be right he said,and off he went into the wide Blue yonder...His daughter rang the next day,Billy had ploughed his bike into a tree was critical in hospital...he died two days later...think about it!

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love riding, but it has unique consequences like anything else. Like when I rode through a swarm of bright green bugs coming into town, and stopped at the first restroom I could find to get them out of my long hair, beard and leather jacket. And the time a locust jumped out of the ditch and smacked me in the chest. Felt like I got shot...And the time a Buzzard swooped down at me in a dip in the road, I managed to duck and stay up. Lol

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fvckin' freedom. I can barely put to words what it feels like. It feels as if my whole body is breathing. My awareness, the ability to see, not merely look around, but see the world as if I'm naked to it. Feeling the motor rumble under me, like two perky, effervescent, jigglin' boobs is enthralling.
Glad it works for you, but it ain't my thing. Seen way too many horrific, painful deaths.

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man two wheels 800 cc' s and yes you do feel alive! It changes how you think and feel about your self. It separates you from the herd! If bikes ain't your thing try SCUBA DIVING! afraid of the fish take up bungee jumping or indoor skydiving! Something! Something that makes your heart pump and the adrenaline flow!

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
if you need ANY prop/device to separate you or make you feel waf, you are a weak link.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
I do just fine, no bike, no anything. I love to ride, too, but it aint an orgasm, man. anyone can get on a bike.

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any one can pick up a guitar too... But there is only one Jimi Hendrix! I'm not talking about being a poser! I'm talking about doing something that resonates with your soul! We don't have women in our lives to complete us! But because they want to go along for the ride because of who we are! Not looking to argue with you bro, I just see this from a certian point of view

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
SCUBA DIVING

Agreed, this is a high risk activity but loads of fun and very relaxing with the right crowd. I like just sitting at the bottom of a pool for 2 hours and contemplating life. Feels very cool looking up and seeing the surface ripple. That said I'm terrified of open water diving.

Don't dive alone.

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
SCUBA DIVING

Agreed, this is a high risk activity but loads of fun and very relaxing with the right crowd. I like just sitting at the bottom of a pool for 2 hours and contemplating life. Feels very cool looking up and seeing the surface ripple. That said I'm terrified of open water diving.

Don't dive alone.
statistacly speaking bowling is a higher activity risk than scuba diving!

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
you don't die from bowling, you do die if you mess up underwater. sprained backs aint fatal.

so what makes YOU, or anyone the jimi of bike riding? :)

jcjetty

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've leterwlly logged 100 hours of bottom time and I got a sunburn? And yes I'm also an instructor my PADI number is 192151. Here is my problem people with out a purpose! I am passionate about what I do and I do it safely and I do it well