Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nothing in common

BigLebowski1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to date this girl who is a friend of a friend. We have hung out a few times and she is interested in me but I have nothing in common with her. There's nothing to talk about in conversations and it is really boring.

What is the best way to get some funny, interesting conversations going so we can connect a little bit more. I ask her about her life but I don't really have any responses for anything she says. I am confident but that doesn't help the boring conversations.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by BigLebowski1
I want to date this girl who is a friend of a friend. We have hung out a few times and she is interested in me but I have nothing in common with her. There's nothing to talk about in conversations and it is really boring.

What is the best way to get some funny, interesting conversations going so we can connect a little bit more. I ask her about her life but I don't really have any responses for anything she says. I am confident but that doesn't help the boring conversations.
Why the hell do you want to date her if you have nothing in common?

BigLebowski1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Nothing in common

Originally posted by jprjrjr
Why the hell do you want to date her if you have nothing in common?
She is hot and my options are kind of limited :(

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, since you really don't think shes interesting, but you think she's hot, all you really want it sex. Stop telling yourself you want to 'date' her. The most she'd ever be to you is a FB

So, bring her to your place to watch a movie, and then have sex with her. It's that simple. If you need any help with advances etc then come right back but that's basically it.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do things

And why do you necessarily want to talk with her?

Do you think that you can share the same interests?

And do you think that a woman really wants to talk to a man?

We are not made of the same wood, and they know it too. Do you think that woman wants to date another woman who has the same interests and conversations?

I would suggest you that you do things with her and not to have any expectations regarding a conversation. Would she like bowling, throwing a freesbe, seeing a movie or a play with you, seeing a ballgame, go for a walk and a picnic in the park, have torrid sex, whatever.

If you strike a conversation with her, it will be easier doing an activity together. Women don't necessarily have the same interests as we do. You raise the bar quite high trying to have a common conversation interest. Don't do it.

Invite her to a ballgame, then f?%& her. All that matters will have then been said and done.

Libre

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Date yours buddies

Oh yes, and if you want to date people that have the same interests as you and to which you can relate, you can always date your boyfriends.

She's interested and so are you? Well, good for you. Have fun both of you.

sandinista

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, i know what you're talking about.

I met a girl at a club once, went back to her place & we got comfortable on her sofa. Not much happened, the furthest i got was sucking her boobs!

.. but.. my God.. they were the most amazing breasts i've ever seen! & i'm including magazines, movies, anywhere! they were beyond perfection.

She made it clear she wasn't going any further that night (she was worried about her parents finding out.. yeah she lived at home).

But i met up with her for a drink a few days later.. & it didn't go great. I kept her talking, but it was plain boring stuff like, her hobbies, future plans, taste in music / films, etc. We had NOTHING in common. After about 90 minutes i had just completely ran out of things to talk to her about. Seriously.. just like that, not a single thing came to my head.

So we left on a uncomfortable note. I still see her around every now & then.. & we go through the 'how you doing?' What you been up to?' fluff talk.

Even though we have nothing in common, & convo soon drys up between us.. i would LOVE to see those breasts again, & really enjoy them.

But, you know, it's hard. Theres just certain people who you know that talking to them is difficult. Theres just NOTHING to say to each other. I think it's a compatibility thing. You know, theres no chemistry.

I tell myself "it's just breasts".. But, they're ssssssooooooooooo nice.

Anyway.. er.. i don't know why i wrote all this. um..

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the conversations in the beginning are boring, how would you keep her interested?

BigLebowski1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by penkitten
if the conversations in the beginning are boring, how would you keep her interested?
I don't know, that's what I'm asking I guess. I'm good at talking to them at first, with the initial meeting and such, but after that dries up it gets bad.

She likes to talk about stuff her and her friends do, and I have no idea who most of the people she's talking about are. So it's hard for me to comment. I pretend to care and just say stuff like "Yeah, that's cool". The problem is that we are obviously attracted to eachother and it is awkward as hell when we talk.

All I really want to do is to be able to have some humor and some fun when we talk, instead of it being a chore. I've tried making jokes observing things around us, but that is usually pretty lame.

I guess this question could go for talking to all girls, not just this one.

libre

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't talk, do!

I repeat

If you are attracted to each other, give it a shot. If you don't know what to talk about, don't force it. Instead, do some activities : go to a museum together, go to the beach, have a walk in the park, see a movie, see a ballgame, ...

When you are at the activity, you will have a common subject of interest which will give you the occasion to talk with her. You will build a relationship naturally and without forcing.

Have fun with her. That's what both of you will want.

Don't try to «Communicate». Who wants to do this except middle aged women divorcees who have read to much psycho pop litterature. Do you think that all the couples in the history of mankind have «communicated»? You don't need to.

Do things with her and everything will fall in place naturally if it is meant to be.

Good luck

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gio has a really good post in the bible about being witty

its pretty good