Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

nothing going well for me

partyforlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have not been doing so well lately. I finally caught up on my debt, but today I got an unexpected bill for $200, its friday night and there is nothing to do, i just moved to a new place this week, i dont have any friends here, i recieved the wrong netflix movie this morning, my winter college break is over in a couple of weeks which means more money I dont have is going to need to be spent. Im not old enough to go to the bar (only 20) and the mall seems like it is just a bunch of middle school kids.

Anyone been in this position before? Im not really complaining I just need a little motivation. It feels like the only thing going for me right now is my physical condition is better than ever before because I just workout all the time after i get off work.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if i knew you in person id kick your whiney little ass! Im 20 years old too, and i work everyday! I even have my own business on the side! I just work all the time, so one day ill be able to provide the life i want! If you dont know anybody then stop your *****in and get off your ass and start talking to people ! You got to realize your 20 years old! Your not a baby anymore, your a grown ass man! How the hell are you suppose to be able to handle rejection from a girl if you get pissed off about a netflix dvd? If you want women then go to places that women will go! 20 year old women dont hang out at the mall, thats social suicide. If a 20 year old woman is gonna be at the mall, then shes gonna be shopping for cloths. You got to think where women your age would normally spend time at besides home. Women like to get stuff done during the day. So you should go out during the day to the mall or stores, etc. You got this man, you could make your own reality if you want, but you got to work for it. Lets say you keep fantisizing about a girl in your bed. You got to put the work in to get her in your bed. Build the dream, then figure out how your gonna get there. It all starts with the first step. You got this , now go get it.

partyforlife

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not complaining about not having a girl...im just fed up with shi* right now

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost forgot...being positive is the most important attitude you can have.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant blame anything or anyone for your life, you got to take control! Its your life, you make it what you want. Its like playing grand theft auto, some people just play around in the game , and then some people like to do the missions to get what they want. Except the difference between a video game and real life is life is the real deal. You cant start the game over if you die, but if you fail your mission, you could always try again.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 20 year's old too man and I know exactly where youre comin from.......bar's suck anyway dude I got a fake ID and its not even that great , theres rarely more than a couple of hot chicks and theres always 20+ guy's trying to get on them, Day game is where it's at.......just learn to meet women doing normal everyday thing's like shopping eating etc. once I started working on this the women were available all the time. If you got the discipline to get into excellent shape like you say, this shiit will be a walk in the park

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're fit and in collage. Honestly, the world is at your feet.
Try some internet dating if you're having trouble meeting women.