Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not ****y Or Funny.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I know there have been posts before on this, but I have not been able to find them. I have no real trouble getting myself a first and even second date, but I think my inherent flaw is that I am not naturally ****y or outgoingly funny.

I'm fairly reserved and straightforward and as of late we have not been having any posts on how to make this work as well. Im trying to help myself and everyone else who is not ****y by nature to determine different ways of staying in the DJ game.

We need to make sure we dont overlook other possibilities, especially since I crash and burn pretty hard when I try C&F.

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhat yes, I have a good sense of humour, Im just not one of those people that can crack a joke on a moments notice. I think everything out to thoroughly to respond fast enough to those, and Im to straightforward for ****iness to work for me.

-HPNOTQ-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kwah.

I remember reading a couple months ago, a post regarding C/F and ways to cultivate a C/F attitude. It was about setting a C/F mood around yourself by laughing, more directly, laughing at very good stand up comedy.

Comedians like Eddie Murphy, Martin Lawrence, Chris Tucker, are hilarious and bring up brash, yet interestingly ****y and funny humor. Some of the stuff they do and say has me laughin so hard my cheeks hurt n i wanna pee..hahaha..i pop these DVD's before I go out to a club or on a date, i'm instantly put into a great mood. Life is a bit less serious and the date is more fun. And hell, my dates can tell that I'm in a better mood, because in reality, I really am!

I used to go on dates right after a long 8 hour day of work. I will NEVER do that again because you bring that stress with you on your dates.

Laughing, smiling, joking, and listening to these comedians really does loosen your C/F side and makes you more loose when on your dates. You can even piggy back some of their jokes and humor on your date.

Sounds like a bunch of bull yea? But, try it bro...you'll loosen up MUCH faster and find yourself to be a lil more quick witted with the C/F jokes after you've watch some good standup comedy.

-HQ

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As recomended in the previous post, listen to stand up comedians. Also pay attention to the type of actors you think are cool, funny, and entertaining when they speak. A good way to develop the witty, sarcastic side of you is to listen to talk radio, to hosts that are very good at takin' on any type of caller and making fun of them or have some quick comeback to make it sound funny.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
me and another girlfriend were talking about this earlier, and basically a witty man is a wanted man. if you can be witty than you are fine, honestly. you don't NEED to be a comedian. witty=clever. and that is sexy.

htemorp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After years of practicing C&F, everything comes down to having the state of mind. If you have it, you can practice it, if you don't, the jokes become dry and forceful. The DVD thing is a good idea, gets you in the mood.

rastlin2021

Don Juan
Reaction score
it is really only the state of mind.

at first , when I started out, i am a quiet guy by nature, so i am usually the "followers" in the group.

now, I dun really care if I say anything wrong, I just say what I want to say...laugh at what i find funny, ask if i dunno anything...I can even talk a group of gals , not leaving out anyone of them, before going back to my original gal...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at first when i was trying all these new concepts on for size,

id be talking to people in to ways: online and inperson

when i was on AIM chatting away with both boys and girls i just decided that i was going to try to portray this "C&F"

i found that on AIM i had so much more time to answer someone and then had time to come up with something hilariously innappropriate or just something ****y

i started to think "what wou;d 'the cool guy/DJ' say in this situation

it was easier for me becuase i am somewhat naturally a conversationalist and have always showed some c&f

so then id apply the same thought of cool guy when i talked to people in person. i found that just having confidence in what i said made if come off so much ****ier and so much funnier b/c i knew it was

id talk to my friends, people i didnt know, even some family that way, until that cool guy was me