Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Not to sound crass...

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, I don't want to sound like a perv but I wanted to ask some guys what they do about this.

Say when you get near the end of sex you want to come on her or in the mouth...but you're not sure how she is gonna react. Do you a) just do it like the nike commercial b) ask her about it while having a convo about sex or c) tease her about it to guage her possible reaction.

Thanks-

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you're about to come. If you're lucky she'll rub your nutz and keep goin. A lot of girls would get pretty pissed if you didn't at least warn her. Ettiquete says to ask. This is one of the very few cases where nike was wrong.

FitnessGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are f4cking her yea ask her if it's ok if you can c4m in her mouth. Just pullout before you c4m and jerk off or make her blow you to get you off. Most girls I've dated don't like me to c4m ON THEM though, so the mouth might be a better option the 1st time.

If she is blowing you then ask her if she swallows:)

I always talk during sex, and explicitly tell them what I want them to do. "get on all fours", "turn around", "get on top", "suck my d1ck", etc etc.

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What works for me...

Get them seriously worked up - oral, fingering & other foreplay
tell them what you want - make it sound like there is no choice in the matter
Warn them just before you ***

Either that, or I've just been lucky finding chicks who swallow :)

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
I propose that we embark on a safari together as men to locate the rare Swallow Wh0re. Word has it they are known to camouflage themselves as a nice girl, or sometimes a secretary. I think they originate from swallow Wh0re island, south of Spitzerland. Don't quote me on it. That's just what I've heard.

Rondavu

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's rich. I gotta use that as part of my signature. Don't mean to toot my own horn.

beards777

Don Juan
Reaction score
in short, if its not your gf, and your getting a bj, then don't say a word, *** when you're ready. if she cares, she'll say something before you ***...then you know. if its not your gf and you're ****ing w/o condom, then *** all over her, no need to say a word about it. if its not your gf and you're using a condom and you take it off and then *** all over her, then you are the man! if its your gf and cumming on her is not the norm...TALK about it, before or during sex. same goes for bj's with the gf.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I propose that we embark on a safari together as men to locate the rare Swallow Wh0re. Word has it they are known to camouflage themselves as a nice girl, or sometimes a secretary. I think they originate from swallow Wh0re island, south of Spitzerland. Don't quote me on it. That's just what I've heard.
'

HOLY SH1T. LOL that is bible material my friend lmaop.!
:D :D