Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

not to be religious! but...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Nice Guy is Gone
It's not that the Christians have more, it's that they are noticed more. Why, I don't know, but that's just the way I see it.
Probably because they are militant about it. And they also tend to be psychotic. Anyone else see the clip of the crazy fat godwarrior mom from trading spouses?

Bible_Belt is the type of Christian I can tolerate. He seems to be one of the non-judgemental types. One of the funniest bumper stickers I ever saw said "God, save me from your followers." So true. I think if Jesus were to live today, the overwhelming majority of Christians would despise him.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf parents are the judgemental type...theyve already judged that they dont like me because im not very religious and Im pro abortion and gay marriage.

but that has nothing to do with repsecting Jesus.

I dont like how they say preach to walk in the path of christ..but they dont

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
but that has nothing to do with repsecting Jesus.
Definitely.

I've got no problem with Jesus. I just don't think there's anything divine about him if he indeed existed, which I'm not so sure about.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Did Jesus ever get laid with a hot girl? I mean, did he even get into a relationship of some kind?

I mean christ, I bet the Roman guy who crucified him got more nookie.
Marry Magdaline had his love child! The DaVinci Code is just one of the many books to capitalize on this conspircacy theory.

Besides, if Jesus loves me so much then why doesn't he suck my d!ck?

:cheer:

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's interesting to hear other people's views about the subject.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ( . )( . )
Please show me the light TheRelic...or better yet fvck off and keep this religious drivel to www.godnuts.com, hows that sound?

At least this homo/chick/troll is bringing all the religious weirdos out of the woodwork so we can see who not to listen to.

edit : why isnt this in AE?
...And funny too!

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Having been translated, reworded, edited, and transcribed by countless generations, the bible is a very UNTRUSTWORTHY source

Since you said you like to argue,
http://www.carm.org/questions/rewritten.htm
Hehe, did I mention the new testament? Well, screw it, I guess I must have if that's what your using;)

The new testament was just that, a new testament of god, the bible, the teachings, and the stories... of the last "mother of god" thousand years before christ and his disciples came along...

The stories of the bible evolved(hehe) slowly over centuries, the best stories were chosen and orally depicted as orthodox religions began to emerge. Egyptian and sumerian beliefs(very detailed and established at the time) were the primary basis for the stories and beliefs of the 'current' day bible.

Sorry friv for hijakcing, I love to argue the undersided points, thought this probably doesn't belong in new age DJ philos.

The myths and beliefs come from countless sources, from thousands of year old transcriptions in egyptian temples, mesotopian stories, the dead sea scrolls, and cuneiform tablets to name a few. All of these sources were reedited to fit the descriptions of the day of what was believed to be more powerful and worthy of attention... (ie todays war is on terrorism, back than it was peace, and than evolved to war, and than to racism, and back to peace times and dealing with psychological problems resulting from the old wars.)...

The new testament, (which is what you tried to argue?) is the turning point of the centuries description of life at the time using influential suppositions in terms of greek philosophies. Ah yes, you do realize this, Greek philosophers predated bibles occured before Jesus' and his apostles writings... The new testament bibles are VERY accurate, in terms of the day of writing, but it was the information within, the information that was skewed, from hundreds of sources, many rewrites, and vague truths that were manipulated to be as true as possible... back than I do not recall the word used to describe the type of system that was governing religion, today it can be acclimated to be a cult.

The biggest point of the bible I see actually is yin-yangs counterpart, light and dark, or heaven and hell. That is my next conquest, I won't argue on that, since I know none of the past about how it came to be...

I cannot prove my point, I know this, so it is almost useless to argue without proof, and withdrawals of denial... But whatever, churches and chapels were burnt to the ground by those preaching forgiveness and fighting the ways of the devil way back than as well... heretics, yes they were SOOO evil, the ones who did not have armies taking over towns and forcing beliefs upon people...

I love honesty in beliefs, but forcing against preaching, is my biggest peeve. Akin to accusations.

Jeses was a great man though, if he had the knowledge to fight against so many and make his voice so loud without an army he must have been a great man... it also simplifies in terms of life that there are sheep and there are shepherds.

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wootapotky
Probably because they are militant about it. And they also tend to be psychotic.
okay, have u ever actually met a Christian like that or are u just saying it b/c u hear everyone else say this?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought this post wasn't supposed to be religious...........:cheer:

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met countless people who are militant about it. I've also met countless who also believed they were disciples of god and preached their lungs out until they were sent away to loonie bins. I've also met people who have visions, and who have psyichotic episodes only after beginning to read the bible...

I was hoping this post would get into Jeses, but the first response accused friv of being a christian and not a true blood atheist, who acepts numerous religions through their systems and not beliefs...

beliefs are evil:p assumptions, accusations, heresy, and seduction take beliefs to their core... lies, deception, and controversy...

the bible attacks instincts set into the base opf human behaviour and tried to force people to acknowledge their obvious past and to attain themselves and be ordained into heaven by fighting their being. wholly wrong, through logic it can today be argues, but the ability to mass communicate the fact came too late after the induction of the new testament and the countless cultures that were force fed the bible. moot point on my part I guess, can't fight the inevitable? The bible is truly powerful, but it is so very wrong...

lol, if I could argue as much without using any mention about anything mentioned within, I would be ignoring a staple of life that was given to us. Most of the language that is english is descendant from the bible... so is the state, and most peoples beliefs....

This is my second post I argue against the bible, but only because I believe it is so far flung from a DJ's perspective, but at its core and the process that brought it into life is the main use we have in influencing women, men, and children towards our desires.

Really ranting is what I am doing.... so ignore me:p I just love to have an opinion, you are all entitled to it:p

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Did Jesus ever get laid with a hot girl? I mean, did he even get into a relationship of some kind?

I mean christ, I bet the Roman guy who crucified him got more nookie.
This is a hot topic, especially after the release of the DaVinci Code. Everyone claims to be a Biblical scholar after reading that novel, which is silly. I have examined the evidence and probably the biggest eye-opener is the story of Mary with the alabaster jar anointing the feet of Jesus. This action is cited by some scholars as the most direct witness to their marriage. It is in all four Gospels and was a story in which Jesus gave express command that it be preserved. This ceremony was an ancient one among many royal houses in the ancient world, which sealed the marital union between the king and his priestess spouse. We find it mentioned briefly in the Song of Solomon. Although we may not understand its significance, Jesus and Mary knew exactly what they were doing. To be the valid Messiah, He had to be anointed first by the Bride. They were by-passing the corrupt Jewish establishment.

Of course this is just my take on history and I will not write it in stone. I am sure my views would not have mainstream success anyway so fukkit. Personally I think God is a pimp and had many wives to give birth to our spirits and Jesus followed in his footsteps. Even though the Jewish church rebuked him, he still had a nice entourage of females with him wherever he went and if turning water into wine is not the best DHV ever, I don't know what is!

Conclusion: Surely it is not as far-fetched to believe Jesus got laid, as he rose from the dead, liberated the captive souls from hell and ascended into the sky on a glowing cloud.

Sidenote: My biggest beef with most Christians, aside from the glaring hypocracy, is their penchant words...you mean to tell me that a good Hindu saint who is a blessing to all who cross his path will go straight to hell just because he doesn't say "I accept Jesus is my personal lord and savior"? And I suppose the serial rapist who confesses Christ on his deathbed and really really means it, goes right to the Pearly Gates then.. What rubbish!

Jesus said it himself "I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father except through me" Religious folks think this is a legal clause of some sort which invalidates all other religions, when Jesus is really just saying, "Do as I do, walk in my footsteps and you will be blessed"

At the end of the day, the only Christians I respect are the ones who really emulate Christ in their service and compassion for humanity and the Greater Good. They don't have to sell you on Christ because their actions speak louder than their words.

No offense, but the rest of you who push the Jesus agenda on everyone, hoping to win brownie points in Heaven can all suck a big fat one. (and I don't mean lollipop)

To the original poster, yes Jesus is a man worth emulating. He had the integrity and most importantly the Light of LOVE which is so rare in people these days. I encourage you to study him but also recognize that there is one Truth with many paths that lead to it. Don't fall into the trap of religion, which IMHO is that antithesis of spirituality.

wootapotky

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_in_making
okay, have u ever actually met a Christian like that or are u just saying it b/c u hear everyone else say this?
Man, I grew up Mormon. Of course I've met ones that are psychos. Most of my family borders on being psychos with some of the sh!t they believe in. And the militant part I was referring to the crusades. Meaning it's a lot easier to notice judgemental Christians when they're killing people or spewing psychobabble.

Also, the crazy lady from trading spouses should be proof enough for my argument.

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
repost

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
repost

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, most of the problems with today's society has to do with taking jesus or god out of life, just look back when school prayers were allowed (for all religions as it should be) and how people acted and behaved in contrast with today... pretty big difference in my opinion, I think the number one reason people don't want god in schools or even recognized is because it means people have to change the way they live and act, and most people don't want to do that, so they just rather not believe in anything and live how they want to live, people however fail to realize that this country was founded on Judeo-Christian ideologies, and that is one of the reasons this country has been prosperous so far, but I guess god is a dying trend, maybe he'll come back in style again when he gets put on the cover of people magazine.

GirlCrazy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every year we sacrifice a tree to Jesus, in honor of his birthday. And while that tree sits slowly dying in our formal living room, we hang ornaments on it, and leave the blinds open so passersby can watch it die too. Jesus would be proud of us.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Egyptiandude1
You know, most of the problems with today's society has to do with taking jesus or god out of life, just look back when school prayers were allowed (for all religions as it should be) and how people acted and behaved in contrast with today... pretty big difference in my opinion, I think the number one reason people don't want god in schools or even recognized is because it means people have to change the way they live and act, and most people don't want to do that, so they just rather not believe in anything and live how they want to live, people however fail to realize that this country was founded on Judeo-Christian ideologies, and that is one of the reasons this country has been prosperous so far, but I guess god is a dying trend, maybe he'll come back in style again when he gets put on the cover of people magazine.
i always thought america was prosperous because they took everything from everyone else that werent like them , like the land of the native-indians ,african - slaves, and that they always thought of themself better than everyone else , like they still do now......

but to seriuos matters.....
Religion is about belief , people need to have something to believe in , they need to think that there is a higher perpose for them that there is something else beyond death and life.... Religious texts were meant to be guidelines on how to live a happy life a fullfilled life , yet some people misinterpret them into something more , and that how extremists are created..... we have the muslim , the nazi`s , the christian extremists,.... Religion has been twisted and used for so many wrong reasons that the youth no longer are willing to believe in it , they see that in the past people used religion to control other people ,to satisfy theyr own greed... the greatest time of misuge of chritianity was probably in the middle ages - dark ages , 1000 - 1400 , priests used the fear of god to get what they desired , as did the noble -men and the people of royalty.... they raped killed and waged several wars in the name of god and because of that, the name of god has become somewhat brokendown for todays youth......

Then we have the bible , the koraan, and all the other religious texts that people blindly follow.... what people seem to forget is that these texts were created by man , not a spiritual angel spirit or ghost , not by god , but by man ....
lets talk about heaven and hell in the bible :
Now how can a human know how heaven is , did god ever sit down with the guy who created the bible and told him what he should put in there , did jesus ever do that , i dont recall anyone ever saying that , so its a single or perhaphs many persons oppinnion on how they think heaven might be , its like these people who created the bible and the people who rewrite the bibles makes it sound like that theyr religion is in a way a , lets say a GYM as an example.... they are saying in a way ,
hey guys join our gym instead of the other ones or if u arent a member of any gym then join our gym , we will give you so many miracles and in the end we will give you everything u desire , a place where all your dreams come true , ( then they bring in the hell part to get more members) , hey you guys know that if you are a member of any other gym then our or if u arent a member of our gym , your all going to die and rot in a place where u will be tortured and stabbed and boiled for the rest of ETERNITY!?!?
well its basicly a sales agents ad.....

Then we have the hole adam and eve story , wich is in a way a story that we referred to so that we can further undermine the females keep them on a leash... Like adam and eve were the first to humans right ? , so how would anyone else but beside them know what really happened , if it really happened wich i believe didnt really happen.... would adam hold a grudge against eve fro a so loong time that he keeps telling the story to his children and grandchildren and so on... and still after thousands of yers ,probably, we still remember exactly how the story goes and write it down in the bible.... Well let me tell you what the story truly is about , it is another reason that women were supressed by men in the early ages, they wanted more reasons to keep the female on a leesh , they were only considered to be a man pleasure box and theyr slaves , underlings better said....

Its the same with the muslims and the koraan , they want to keep theyr women under control , cuz other wise they wouldnt be able to get any..... probably why so many people follow they religion..... wanna hear something absurd , they keep the females under a big ass burka BECAUSE, so that the MEN wount be tempted , theyr afraid of theyr own control on theyr desires , instead of fixing themself they rather change everything else.....

kinda got sidetracked there but to finish it up :

I myself dont believe in any religion, i am open to the possibility of a GOD, but i believe he isent as magnificent as the religious texts makes him out to be, and i am open to the possibility that GOD might just be a creature that helped us evolve in the early days, a creature with unbelievable (either technology or capabilities).....

but what I do belive in, is a path that a fullfilled happy human takes, and im doing my best to reach that path and walk that path....

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't know how religion and gym's are related but ok, the think about religion that one must keep in mind is that it is interpreted differently by many people, it gets a bad rap when people try to force their interpretation upon others. In Islam it talks about war and death to infidels, ironically enough, it is thouse extremists who are practicing the true islam, thats not a put down to the religion or an insult, its just the truth. Christianity has no mention of war, killing each other or hate, yet people seem to interpret it that way to fulfill their own agenda, so people dismiss the religion without second thought because of how people interpret the religion, yeah, christianity has started some of the biggest wars, led some of the biggest crusades, and is responsible for many genocides, but did god himself come and do this, did the bible preach it? no, it's the misinterpretation of text, and feeding on people's fears, Hitler was a "christian", so is christianity the cause of the holocaust, if Hitler had said that's what the bible told him to do, would christianity have been responsible or blamed? I personally do believe in god, the bible and Jesus, am I perfect, hell no, but I try to improve myself, I bet most of the people who talk crap about god or religion havent read a page in the bible, but that's the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.